Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Kenneth Hagin's great grandson no longer the tail L

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Kenneth Hagin's great grandson no longer the tail L Rafael D Martinez
https://www.tulsaworld.com/news/courts/blake-kenneth-hagin-co-defendants-released-less-than-year-into/article_31d5b5e7-0c21-58d5-9057-3e34db7e3f7a.html

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

These are trying times. Everyone's trying something and getting caught. The Church Lady, 1987
Acts-dicted
12/5/18 11:32 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
Wow. I can’t imagine the reason for the crime or the reason for such extreme leniency, but I truly hope these criminals have truly repented and are genuinely committed to living for Jesus and abiding by the laws of the land. What a shame to their families! [Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/5/18 11:43 am

Post Dave Dorsey
As critical as I would be of WOF theology, great grandson is pretty far down. The sins of the son cannot be laid on the father; much less on the great-grandfather. I think us who recognize the danger of WOF theology would be much better served focusing on that theology and its teachers, rather their distant relatives. Just my two cents. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/5/18 1:58 pm

Post Reminds me of Trump Aaron Scott
HEADLINE: President Trump's best friend's cousin's step-son is found guilty of jay walking.

Now, granted, it being HAGIN'S descendant, it does grab our attention. I think we like to believe that godly parents spawn godly children. You know, like the Prophet Samuel did. Like King David did. Like High Priest Aaron. But we all know, of course, that raising someone right doesn't mean they'll do right. (For that matter, raising them wrong doesn't mean they'll not be a godly person.)

But I have seen that stufff played out with Trump. Apparently, if you've ever even shook hands with Trump, then do something wrong, it's Trump's fault.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/5/18 3:09 pm

Post JLarry
Rafael do you hate these folks so bad you hold his great grand sons sins against him.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
12/5/18 4:55 pm

Post Cojak
the leniency is amazing. BUT I do agree with removing from prison those who actually CAN adjust. I do hope they can.

And for sure I know several children raised in Godly homes that break the hearts of their loved ones. I know two brothers very close to me, one went to drugs and spent most of his life in Prison, the other was a successful business man and hard worker.

I received a letter the other day with a check for $250 in it from a guy who stole from me many years ago when I was in business. I knew it, but never said anything. He was living right and making restitution. Sorta does your heart good. I had heard he was going strait and living right. I waited a few days, doubled the money and sent it back to him because he is having it tough.

I gave him a reader's digest version of my 'real' conversion and journey thru restitution.

Life just ain't black and white all the time. YOung people do STUPID things, even dedicated pastor's kids! Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/5/18 9:44 pm

Post FLRon
This story would most likely not even be a story were it not for the name recognition. Granted,what they did was reprehensible and deserving of punishment,and if it were my home that got shot up it would be hard to extend mercy towards them. That being said,there does seem to be a repentant attitude in them.
Back in the day,as they say,there used to be a thing called "shock probation" where long sentences were cut very short. The idea was to give the convicted a good taste of prison life,then suddenly release them, shocking them by giving them a second chance.
Hopefully these boys will move forward in a positive manner.
12/6/18 8:52 am

Post Cojak...now that's what I'm talkin' bout. (Um...I think I owe you...half-a-million dollars) Aaron Scott
Cojak wrote:
the leniency is amazing. BUT I do agree with removing from prison those who actually CAN adjust. I do hope they can.

And for sure I know several children raised in Godly homes that break the hearts of their loved ones. I know two brothers very close to me, one went to drugs and spent most of his life in Prison, the other was a successful business man and hard worker.

I received a letter the other day with a check for $250 in it from a guy who stole from me many years ago when I was in business. I knew it, but never said anything. He was living right and making restitution. Sorta does your heart good. I had heard he was going strait and living right. I waited a few days, doubled the money and sent it back to him because he is having it tough.

I gave him a reader's digest version of my 'real' conversion and journey thru restitution.

Life just ain't black and white all the time. YOung people do STUPID things, even dedicated pastor's kids! Embarassed
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/6/18 11:35 am

Post Re: Cojak...now that's what I'm talkin' bout. (Um...I think I owe you...half-a-million dollars) Cojak
Aaron Scott wrote:
.now that's what I'm talkin' bout. (Um...I think I owe you...half-a-million dollars)

Make it a cashiers check or in large bills. Smile Smile Smile Smile I know you are a preachers kid too! Wink
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/6/18 11:10 pm

Post Hate? Holding sins? Rafael D Martinez
JLarry wrote:
Rafael do you hate these folks so bad you hold his great grand sons sins against him.

Well glory. That right there by a mod is why this board is dying. Someone trying to be the Holy Spirit and failing miserably.

You can't handle free press, you need to do something else.

That's why I - and others - don't waste time here as much as you'd like. And from here on out, neither will I.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

These are trying times. Everyone's trying something and getting caught. The Church Lady, 1987
Acts-dicted
12/7/18 8:54 am

Post JLarry
Rafael I asked a simple question. To which you did not answer.

You implied the Hagins are trash by the great grand sons actions.

My adult son now 48 wasn't a Christian until this year. Was that my fault.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
12/10/18 5:11 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic