Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Mario Murrillo doesn't want you to vote Democrat (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Mario Murrillo doesn't want you to vote Democrat (L) Nature Boy Florida
https://mariomurilloministries.wordpress.com/2018/11/08/it-happened-again/
11/8/18 1:24 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
"No one believes in miracles more than I—and that’s just what we must have at this hour. We need a miracle of repentance, boldness…but it all begins with humble appreciation that we have this man in the White House."

Lol
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/8/18 4:05 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
One has to wonder what the penalty will be some day for Murillo, Paula White, and all these other ministers who are leading Trump to think he’s living under the gracious smile of God, not to mention the large numbers of gullible people who trust in such lies. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/8/18 4:19 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
One has to wonder what the penalty will be some day for Murillo, Paula White, and all these other ministers who are leading Trump to think he’s living under the gracious smile of God, not to mention the large numbers of gullible people who trust in such lies.

Takes quite a bit of the humor out of it when you put it like that... but you're exactly right. Thanks for the reminder that this should be sobering.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/8/18 4:43 pm

Post Cojak
I am seldom impressed by big name preachers, unless I know their lives well. This country separates Church and state, for good reason. And truthfully I am glad we do not have an official state religion. (Unless it was COG of course Very Happy )

The man makes some good points, but you see I remember when JFK ran. I remember 'high-powered' ministers declare, "If John Kennedy wins, this nation will be run from the Vatican. In a few years the state religion will be Roman Catholic."

I am not saying voting for JFK was wrong or right. I am saying that some of my best friends bought into that. Those preachers were WRONG. they were using fear tactics to sway votes. I do not like that. I never heard one minister apologize for saying "The Vatican will run the USA!"

But back to the article, I am sure this preacher will have no problem preaching in Atlanta, just not at certain churches. He might not have been invited anyway!

It is not rocket science to see that voting GOP will not stop abortion. All a democrat has to do is point to when the GOP had the majority,that, legal abortion was not changed.

Contrary to what I or you may think, Roe vs Wade will never be changed, the majority of this country is pro choice, politicians know this. They may play to the choir, but they will vote with the majority, of conveniently be absent if it is ever voted on. YOu may call the Democrat a sinner, but he will call the GOP hypocrites. He will be right in many cases (NOT ALL OF COURSE, but enough that the law will never be changed).

I am simply saying, we have separation of church and state. We also have differences of opinions. I have a BIL who voted straight Democrat, I think he is ignorant, but I am not going to say he is headed for hell. I do not know, do you? Shocked Confused Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/8/18 11:28 pm

Post Link
I think we all know about Trump's shortcomings in how he has lived his life and how he treats people. Someone could post a list of these things on a similar blog.

But I do see that Trump does seem to care about defending Christian's rights. He mentioned during one of the debates that they were cutting Christian's heads off in the middle east. Is there any other politician on the national stage these days who would even bother to mention persecution of Christians? I also get the impression that now... late in his life... he actually cares about the abortion issue and would want to do away with abortion-- enough to do something about it, possibly, in his selection of judges.

Trump may actually be open to hearing what evangelical Christians have to say. He may actually take prayer seriously. Unless he's changed, he's probably not the most Biblically educated man there is.

He also seems to be genuine in a lot of ways. He may not always be careful with the facts. He might exaggerate and brag, but in a lot of ways he may be the most honest politician their is--and excessively forthright about what he thinks. He does not seem to pretend to hold to a less offensive position to get voters as most as many other politicians. (I'm not to sure about the 'lock her up' stance, when it comes to this.)

And I am inclined to believe that some of these prophecies about God choosing Trump are true. The same could be said about Obama who performed the function of bringing the US down in relation to other nations-- who God also cares about. That does not seem to be Trump's role.

Trump did not seem to share the offense of many evangelical Christians that cross-dressing men were being allowed to use the women's rest room in North Carolina. But he is not pushing the agenda of persecuting Christians and others who do not kowtow to the LGBT agenda.

I think we can see on the horizon, especially with this younger generation, that the new liberalism is against free speech and personal liberty. Trump is giving us a break from that.
11/10/18 1:36 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic