Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

History to repeat on Nov 6?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post History to repeat on Nov 6? Resident Skeptic
I remember two years ago the polls showing Hillary with a solid lead. But I could not get over the fact that Hillary couldn't draw a crowd of 300 while Trump was packing in thousands , sometimes twice a day ! I knew that meant something.

I see the same thing now. Trump is packing in thousands for MIDTERMS campaign rallies! Obama has been campaigning for Dems in Florida and the crowds are slim. GOP is killing it in early voting.

Economic news today was incredible. Sixty percent approve of troops at the border. Trump at 51% approval.

I see the GOP keeping the House and gaining in the Senate.
11/2/18 4:35 pm

Post I hope so roughridercog
I'd love t see a huge RED WAVE
11/2/18 7:26 pm

Post Re: History to repeat on Nov 6? Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
I remember two years ago the polls showing Hillary with a solid lead. But I could not get over the fact that Hillary couldn't draw a crowd of 300 while Trump was packing in thousands , sometimes twice a day ! I knew that meant something.

I see the same thing now. Trump is packing in thousands for MIDTERMS campaign rallies! Obama has been campaigning for Dems in Florida and the crowds are slim. GOP is killing it in early voting.

Economic news today was incredible. Sixty percent approve of troops at the border. Trump at 51% approval.

I hope you are right, but I am not sure the polls will be that wrong twice. But I am guessing that the polls show the GOP losing. I haven't seen the polls, just some reports of early voting here in Florida on the net.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/2/18 9:13 pm

Post Re: History to repeat on Nov 6? Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

I hope you are right, but I am not sure the polls will be that wrong twice. But I am guessing that the polls show the GOP losing. I haven't seen the polls, just some reports of early voting here in Florida on the net.

Consider this.

Women are outvoting men in early voting. Plus there is a record turnout.

Republicans +2 nationally !!!!!

GOP even leading in Pennsylvania.

The GOP has been leading for 11 days straight. Where is this blue wave?
11/2/18 10:08 pm

Post Quote RS "The GOP has been leading for 11 days straight. Where is this blue wave?" " Cojak
We wil know for sure come November 6th. That day is the most important day of my life because it is my wife's birthday.

Do you know the old tale of how to remember your wife's birthday?

Forget it one time! And I know that is a FACT. So I cannot forget Nov. 6th. Beside we have already voted. and we did vote for DeSantis. I have seen only one ad of his and I liked it, I heard a couple from Gilliam, he was good also.

I do hope DeSantis wins.......

I looked for some hint of the damning video from the member of Gillium's staff and i haven't seen a peep!.................
11/2/18 11:58 pm

Post Trump supporters seem to not participate in polls... caseyleejones
nor do they express their opinion publicly. I could see a red wave. Acts-perienced Poster
11/3/18 2:21 pm

Post Cojak
Well I don't know how much it will hurt the ones running on Trumps coat tail or his support, Mr. Cohen today made the statement that, "Trump many times used racial slurs and made racist statements."

Very possibly true, but with his 'shooting from the hip syle, it is amazing he hasn't slipped more.'

Anyway I walked 3 miles today in Deltona and did see one DeSantis sign and several for the Big G.

If G does become governor, I hope he is a good one......
11/3/18 9:02 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Well I don't know how much it will hurt the ones running on Trumps coat tail or his support, Mr. Cohen today made the statement that, "Trump many times used racial slurs and made racist statements."

Very possibly true, but with his 'shooting from the hip syle, it is amazing he hasn't slipped more.'

Anyway I walked 3 miles today in Deltona and did see one DeSantis sign and several for the Big G.

People gave up on Desantis signs because they all get stolen.
11/3/18 9:54 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:

No. He just doesn't have the support. No vision for Florida. We have one sign in my neighborhood. Only one the whole time.
11/4/18 8:32 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:

No. He just doesn't have the support. No vision for Florida. We have one sign in my neighborhood. Only one the whole time.

Republicans lead in early/mail voting by 53,000 in Florida. Normally, Democrats have that kind of lead going into election day and Republicans have to make up ground. Desantis will be drug over the line.
11/4/18 4:03 pm

Post Cojak
I like Desantis from what little I know of him I actually know little about both. I have seen about 6 ads on TV while we were eating at Pizza Hut, bot of their wives do better commercials, it seems to me. Cool
11/4/18 7:49 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic