Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump Derangement Syndrome...it's real

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump Derangement Syndrome...it's real Aaron Scott
As you know, there is ALWAYS something troubling or important going on. And as far as the liberal media goes, if Trump does or says ANYTHING, it is ALWAYS the wrong thing!

If Trump goes golfing, the headlines might read, "Just 75 short years after WWII, Trump goes golfing!"

If he attends a scheduled political rally, he's evil for daring to do so just 24 short hours after a shooting. (Of course, it apparently didn't keep the journalists from going to work--go figure.)

I don't like the way Trump is always hitting out like a cornered animal, but to some degree he IS a cornered animal. The hatefulness directed at him over EVERYTHING and ANYTHING, the lack of respect, etc., keeps him in full combat mode.

Piers Morgan regularly and strongly calls out President Trump on matters. BUT--and this is the key!--he also regularly has good/fair things to say about Trump. If I read Trump right, he's not upset at someone disagreeing with him. Rather, he gets upset at the TONE and/or lack of balance.

But that is ALL that the liberal media gives him: Rotten attitude and a refusal to focus on much of anything else besides what a terrible president he is. If they would have a few good things to say...if they would disagree without trying to make him out to be the new Hitler...but they cannot stop themselves.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/30/18 11:22 am

Post UncleJD
You're right. In the last 3 days I've seen.

1. Trump address a group of young black leaders who were excited about the jobs and opportunities they have in this economy - CNN and Sharpton roll out the standard "token black" crud

2. Trump decries and slams Antisemitism as ugly, and evil. Trump is promptly blamed for it (though he has close family that is Jewish).

3. Trump dedicates a Kentucky monument to black volunteers, and somehow that is racist as well.

This is the absolute bottom of the barrel in American politics. I don't see how we can go much further. In fact, actor James Cromwell came right out and said that if his party isn't elected in November there will be "blood in the streets" and "violent revolution". This on the heels of the left claiming that TRUMP is the reason for violent political attacks. Absolutely certifiable insanity.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/30/18 11:41 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
What about when Trump said all blacks look alike a couple of days ago? How racist can you be? He was sure "dog whistling" to his white racist base with that one.

I am totally surprised that CNN and MSNBC didn't even cover that blatantly racist stuff.

Oops - it was Hillary that said it. Never mind.
10/30/18 12:43 pm

Post Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome...it's real Link
Aaron Scott wrote:
Piers Morgan regularly and strongly calls out President Trump on matters. BUT--and this is the key!--he also regularly has good/fair things to say about Trump. If I read Trump right, he's not upset at someone disagreeing with him. Rather, he gets upset at the TONE and/or lack of balance.

Piers Morgan got to know Trump and won his celebrity Apprentice show. Morgan is one of the rare people who, IMO, can be more abrassive than Donald Trump.

I was not up on left wing news shows when I was living in Indonesia. The first time I remember seeing Piers Morgan was as a judge on American Idol, and I'm not sure what qualified him for the role. At the time, I wondered how operating the transporter on Star Trek TNG could qualify someone as a judge on a show like that. Maybe I owe that Irish guy who ran the transporter an apology thinking Piers Morgan was him.
10/30/18 6:33 pm

Post Cojak
I agree with the OP. As I try to read the printed news with out a jaundiced eye, I still see ANTI TRUMP!

I guess we shall see if the election reflects the shaded media. the 6th is also my wife's 61st I mean 81st birthday. I hope when the smoke settles the GOP still holds majorities, no matter how small.

I am tired of the present climate, and I do hope that common sense does soon climb above the filthy rhetoric. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/31/18 12:06 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic