Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Bernie employee shoots Senator, not Bernie's fault, nut mails fake bombs

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Bernie employee shoots Senator, not Bernie's fault, nut mails fake bombs UncleJD
And of course its ALL TRUMP'S FAULT

TDS is very real.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/26/18 12:20 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Again, too convenient not to fake.
10/26/18 1:07 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Again, too convenient not to fake.

If someone on the left said Avenatti was a Republican plant, would you think that person was crazy? Because the damage he did to the Dems during the Kavanaugh hearing was reeeaaallly convenient.

This dude was driving around in the van equivalent of the comments section of a far-right website. It is what it is. It sucks, because the same people who completely ignored it when the Dems encouraged literal physical confrontation will spend the next several days preening about Trump and his remarks (which, to my knowledge, aside from remarking positively about the candidate who assaulted a journalist, have not ever included an approval of violence or an encouragement for anyone to participate in violence).

Crazy people do crazy things. A crazy Bernie bro almost murdered a Congressman because he was so worked up by rhetoric from the Dems. It's not a surprise, unfortunately, that a crazy person who supports the president has now done something crazy as well.

I think we can dismiss the false flag question at this point, though, unless you think it's reasonable to think Avenatti's contributions were a false flag. Sometimes -- most of the time -- a spade is a spade.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/26/18 1:24 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
There are crazy people in the world from all walks of life. We don’t have to try and figure out that there’s a liberal conspiracy causing it. Just own up to it. It’s like all the fallen preachers who were great, Spirit-filled preachers. They mess up. Some of them mess up really bad. But we don’t say they were a plant trying to make Christians look bad.

We still don’t know the whole story on this guy yet but what we know is that he is a crazy man.
Acts-pert Poster
10/26/18 4:23 pm

Post Cojak
deluded people think they are going to be heroes when they do something like this. Remember the Very Ignorant and Misguided young man who actually thought his ONE act would start a race war when he killed the people in church. He actually thought he was a catalyst.

When I first heard of the bombs I thought, a misdirection attempt. I actually hoped the man could not be linked to the GOP. THE timing was ridiculous, but deranged people are not logical.

ALSO: from the drawings I saw from the FBI of the 'pipe bombs' there was no way the one I saw could explode on it's own or from an outside source. Of course shipping explosives in the mail, with no trigger is still dangerous to postal employees. Shocked

PS: I haven't read, have they decided if any of the bombs were 'ACTIVE?' Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/26/18 9:00 pm

Post UncleJD
My point is that while there is literal blood on the hands of the left when it comes to attacks on GOP officials, the left and their media puppets quickly dismissed it and went right on (and escalated) their rhetoric for another 2 years, and now a crazy person finally snaps (left or right side, it doesn't matter), and they blame Trump and as usual, the only thing they can say is that Trump said some stupid stuff about someone disrupted a rally, and NOTHING whatsoever about actual violence directed toward liberal officials as has been the case with numerous liberal politicians. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/27/18 8:17 am

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
My point is that while there is literal blood on the hands of the left when it comes to attacks on GOP officials, the left and their media puppets quickly dismissed it and went right on (and escalated) their rhetoric for another 2 years, and now a crazy person finally snaps (left or right side, it doesn't matter), and they blame Trump and as usual, the only thing they can say is that Trump said some stupid stuff about someone disrupted a rally, and NOTHING whatsoever about actual violence directed toward liberal officials as has been the case with numerous liberal politicians.

Your point was easy to see, it is even obvious.

Now I know it is obviously dangerous to send explosives mixed with glass but have they actually found one they could explode as put together? Confused
10/28/18 8:49 pm

Post I have concluded that Trump will NEVER please the left...unless he is killed Aaron Scott
If he goes ahead and holds a rally, then he is selfish and without care for loss of life.

If he doesn't, why he'd be giving into the dark side, allowing them to win.

If he says ANYTHING, it will be "tone-deaf."

Mainstream news sources may get a lot of things right, but when it comes to Trump, they cannot, for the life of them, say anything positive about him.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/29/18 6:43 am

Post Re: I have concluded that Trump will NEVER please the left...unless he is killed Cojak
[quote="Aaron Scott"]If he goes ahead and holds a rally, then he is selfish and without care for loss of life.

If he doesn't, why he'd be giving into the dark side, allowing them to win.

If he says ANYTHING, it will be "tone-deaf."

Mainstream news sources may get a lot of things right, but when it comes to Trump, they cannot, for the life of them, say anything positive about him.[/quote]

Even the 'other' online news has fallen into the same trap. One must be completely 'daft' not to see that Trump has made some very good moves albeit covered by some stupid tweet. Shocked
10/29/18 10:21 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic