Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Should armed citizens line the border?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Should armed citizens line the border? roughridercog
I was asked this question.

What is your opinion?
10/21/18 4:41 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
What was the person suggesting they would they do once they got there?

I'd probably ask that person, "Should American citizens gun down economic migrants?"

I might not ask that, though, because I'd be afraid of the answer I'd probably get.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/21/18 6:11 pm

Post Re: Should armed citizens line the border? Resident Skeptic
roughridercog wrote:

What is your opinion?

Something does need to happen to scare these invaders away. And they are invaders. Economic immigrants do not march on another country waving their own country's flag. Only invaders do that.
10/21/18 7:02 pm

Post Re: Should armed citizens line the border? UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
roughridercog wrote:

What is your opinion?

Something does need to happen to scare these invaders away. And they are invaders. Economic immigrants do not march on another country waving their own country's flag. Only invaders do that.

I agree. If any of these stories and pictures are true. Any sane government, at any other time in history, would see this as an invasion. Likewise, any sane group of immigrants who truly want to be in and part of America, would come here waiving the American flag and showing how much they love America. This is an obvious Soros or other left-wing global-engineer funded stunt, timed to coincide exactly with the November election VERY MUCH on purpose. I pray to God that it backfires worse than the Kavanaugh debacle did.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/21/18 9:36 pm

Post Re: Should armed citizens line the border? Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
roughridercog wrote:

What is your opinion?

I agree. If any of these stories and pictures are true. Any sane government, at any other time in history, would see this as an invasion. Likewise, any sane group of immigrants who truly want to be in and part of America, would come here waiving the American flag and showing how much they love America. This is an obvious Soros or other left-wing global-engineer funded stunt, timed to coincide exactly with the November election VERY MUCH on purpose. I pray to God that it backfires worse than the Kavanaugh debacle did.

I don't see how this can NOT backfire on them. People are waiting in line for 24 hours to attend Trump rallies. I think that says it all.
10/22/18 5:29 am

Post I don't know if this problem can be stopped ... Mat
I don't know if this problem can be stopped, but I do like the idea of cutting aid to countries in Central America who can not provide for there citizens and have policies which "dump" their poor on the U.S. I would like to see our government "funnel" the immigrants to the richer states that practice "sanctuary" politics. Perhaps have all such immigrants enter in CA and either be bused up to LA and the Bay area, or flown to NY and New England area, plus Chicago. The other border states are being overwhelmed with the "weight" of the immigrants.

Issues like schooling and healthcare cost (immigrants us the ER as their primary care doctor and by law the hospitals have to treat them at taxpayer expense). This whole process is not just or fair to US citizens who pay their taxes which support schools, law enforcement, social services and healthcare which increases in cost as the illegal population grows. Because a US citizen can be tracked by SSN number, we must pay our medical bills or be forced in to bankruptcy and we must have current tags on our cars and insurance or we face fines. When I lived in AZ, more than once church members where "hit" by unlicensed drivers who had not registered their cars and had no insurance. They would flee the seen and the law abiding citizen would be left with the cost damage. If someone were injured in the wreak, often the immigrant would just flee across the border and return later under a different name.

Either our government acts, or it will be the "wild west" along the border.

Mat

PS Shame on us we if we use illegals to do our construction or work in our restaurants. The business owner should have his property and assets taken by the U. S. Treasury to compensate the taxpaying citizens.
Acts Enthusiast
10/22/18 7:28 am

Post Cojak
The last time I crossed the border there was a couple 100 yards of no man's land. BUT that is not every where. Once we know where this crossing is supposed to happen, we need to line the area a few miles wide with tear gas armed activated guardsmen.

Either way it is done if they make it to the border some women or children will be hurt and the liberal media will make hay of the photos. I see it as a no win. I would like some SOUND Undeniable proof that this is funded by the left. Not that I doubt it. I would like to see the proof spread thru out the social media and some real media. I am reading that this coming election has more Democrats fired up than GOP, I hope we have the same fire to protect a majority in congress. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/22/18 8:27 pm

Post Cojak
Added, Concerning concerned citizens. I know one or two in NC that declare they will head for the border armed to the teeth. One will, the second MIGHT, if I know one, I am sure there are a thousand out there, and they would be hard to handle by the government troops while trying to stop the influx if that happens it could be a mad house. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/22/18 8:32 pm

Post Creating a "free fire zone" Mat
Creating a "free fire zone" along the border is a dangerous notion for untrained over-age, over-armed civilians. I know that even in the fall/winter months the desert is a harsh and difficult "battleground," with many American civilians living right on and along the border. Shoot one of them by mistake and you'll find out what prison in the Southwest is like. You'll be locked up with many members of Mexican and Central American gangs. Good luck with that white boy.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
10/23/18 6:58 am

Post Eddie Robbins
No. That is asking for a massacre. Nothing good would come of that. Acts-pert Poster
10/23/18 8:18 am

Post As you view the mass of immigrates ... Mat
As you view the mass of immigrates headed to our southern border from the under developed countries of Central America, it might be good to thing about the health issues and cost they represent. They are not pre-screened for diseases as those who go through the legal immigration process. Issues such as TB and childhood diseases (no vaccinations) are on their way to our taxpayer supported healthcare system.

While I would like to send these folks to the CA and the Pacific Northwest, where parents think vaccinations are bad for their kids) the true is immigrates and refugees are generally placed in cities with lower cost of living. New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, D.C. are all off the list. Your home town will be on the list. Its time to get those booster shots for those vaccinations you had when you were a kid. Please make sure you kids are up to date as well. We may not always be able to out vote the liberals, but if we get our shots we might be able to out live them.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
10/23/18 10:03 am

Post Re: As you view the mass of immigrates ... UncleJD
Mat wrote:
As you view the mass of immigrates headed to our southern border from the under developed countries of Central America, it might be good to thing about the health issues and cost they represent. They are not pre-screened for diseases as those who go through the legal immigration process. Issues such as TB and childhood diseases (no vaccinations) are on their way to our taxpayer supported healthcare system.

While I would like to send these folks to the CA and the Pacific Northwest, where parents think vaccinations are bad for their kids) the true is immigrates and refugees are generally placed in cities with lower cost of living. New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, D.C. are all off the list. Your home town will be on the list. Its time to get those booster shots for those vaccinations you had when you were a kid. Please make sure you kids are up to date as well. We may not always be able to out vote the liberals, but if we get our shots we might be able to out live them.

Mat

There's already a Polio-like mystery illness in Texas.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/public-health/2018/10/11/8-cases-rare-polio-like-condition-reported-texas
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/23/18 1:56 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic