Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

No defense of Kavanaugh on this board?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Nature Boy Florida
Yes, I read the incoherent sentences you wrote.

here's one of them...

Quote:
He did not "stop" according to Dr. Ford's version of the events.

Really - he didn't stop?!?!?!?

Even her version says he did STOP. Not sure if MSNBC fed you that or not.

He stopped. Nothing else happened.

You, however, are adding presuppositions that he wasn't going to stop.

Even by the accusers account - he stopped.

Can't we deal in the supposed facts only - please?

She threw in a reason that he stopped - which apparently wasn't the reason since the other guy "there" says he wasn't there - which was my point - but was apparently too difficult for you to understand.

But - we are all used to you not being able to get it. You people are exactly the type of people that I worry will see something emotional on tv and convict a dude in the court of public opinion - with absolutely no good reason.
Evil or Very Mad
9/25/18 5:38 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
NBF, you are so adorable sometimes that I just want to reach through my screen and pinch your cheeks. You've got the reading comprehension of a box of rocks, but you make up for it with personality. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/25/18 5:48 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Dave Dorsey wrote:
NBF, you are so adorable sometimes that I just want to reach through my screen and pinch your cheeks. You've got the reading comprehension of a box of rocks, but you make up for it with personality.

Thanks man. Always good to feel the love of my Christian brothers.
9/25/18 6:05 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Thanks man. Always good to feel the love of my Christian brothers.

<3 <3
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/25/18 6:21 pm

Post Cojak
I gotta tell you, I enjoy a love fest between brothers! Very Happy

I am easily entertained! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/25/18 10:17 pm

Post Re: No defense of Kavanaugh on this board? Could It Be True
Resident Skeptic wrote:
It worked on...Roy Moore.

You cannot put Moore in the same category as Kavanaugh. With Moore it wasn't rumors. He even admitted on Hannity that he never asked one of these girls out without first talking to their parents. He was a 30-something year old creep who preyed on teenage girls.
9/26/18 5:35 pm

Post Re: No defense of Kavanaugh on this board? Resident Skeptic
Could It Be True wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
It worked on...Roy Moore.

You cannot put Moore in the same category as Kavanaugh. With Moore it wasn't rumors. He even admitted on Hannity that he never asked one of these girls out without first talking to their parents. He was a 30-something year old creep who preyed on teenage girls.

Perhaps you should do some follow-up research. Allot of what he was accused of has been discredited.
9/26/18 6:06 pm

Post Bro Bob
Actually the comparison to Judge Moore is remarkable. While he did not deny the truth that he dated girls as young as 18 when he was as old as 32, which sounds weird today, it was quite common then. 31 year old Richard Blumenthal who sits on the judiciary committee had his first date with his wife when she was 16. But he is a democrat so there are no rules that apply to him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Blumenthal scroll down to PERSONAL LIFE

There's a couple in my SS class who married when she was 16 after meeting for the first time 8 days before! Raised kids and still lovingly together.

But as to the two Roy Moore accusers, neither of them told anyone about their incident at the time, and even hear-say corroborating evidence is totally missing. Both have led personal lives that are nothing short of disgraceful.

The one who accused him with Gloria Alred at her side had corroborating yearbook evidence (that he had at least signed her yearbook) that contained handwriting in at least two different pens from at least two different writers, that was all supposed to be written at the same time by his own hand. Her memory of the cafe she said she worked at and where he "attempted to rape her" was inaccurate as to where the doors and trash bins and parking lot were situated. Others that worked there said the assertion that he came there often and stayed long after eating his meal was never witnessed by any of them and that he was never inappropriate with them in any way, nor did they see or hear of him behaving like that.

Others that dated him off and on for as much as 3 years say he never made the first move like this at all. I know of one who was contacted by media trying to get her to tell them something trashy and refusing to print the truth.

Yes. This sounds VERY much like Roy Moore and Brett Kavanaugh have the same enemy. An enemy that cares nothing about the truth, doesn't mind in the least seeking out witnesses that they know are lying, and timing the accusations just right so that the evil part of the story peaks at just the right time in the process.

The apostle Paul and the Messiah experienced the exact same thing. It is nothing new at all.

Go ahead. Believe the lie. Just be prepared for the consequences that go with that.

BB
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
10/1/18 10:26 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic