Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Traitors on Trump's staff......
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Traitors on Trump's staff...... Resident Skeptic
…...are not really surprising. Trump chose Pence as his running mate, even after the Indiana Governor endorsed Ted Cruz. Trump chose bitter critic and Rubio supporter Nikki Haley to be U.N. Ambassador. Other examples can be given. So much for Trump's "pettiness". This is how kindness is repaid. I don't trust Haley as far as I can spit. I like Pence, but he is under tremendous pressure.

The author of NY Times Op-Ed piece praised certain achievements but gave Trump no credit for them. This just goes to show the blatant arrogance and disconnect these people have. No other Republican would have beaten Hillary. Therefore, without Trump these achievements never would have happened.

So, what are these people afraid of? Are they really so outraged over Trump's immorality or tough-guy attitude? No. That is preposterous. It all boils down to open borders and America first. These are globalists who have a post-America outlook. They've positioned themselves to amass incredible wealth in the new global order. Trump is proving them wrong on trade, tariffs, immigration and China, and they can't handle it. He must be stopped.

These people are fools if they think Trump's supporters won't come after them. Sooner or later the tree of liberty will be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants. That time might be at hand.
9/5/18 9:10 pm

Post Re: Traitors on Trump's staff...... Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
These people are fools if they think Trump's supporters won't come after them. Sooner or later the tree of liberty will be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants. That time might be at hand.

I certainly hope that is not the case. WE really do not need that. BUT it is for sure the 'mouth' should be found and fired. Someone was not diligent to allow Amorosa to record surreptitiously conversations of the president.

Yes there are traitors, These people took an oath against this type of thing, and should be held accountable.

But blood shed, NO Our country needs unity not more rifs. If Trump cannot engineer some unity then he is not the man we need. This is a union, there is more than one side, like it or not our president is not a dictator and needs support. Undermining him in 'unsigned' letters to a news paper s not what is needed and is not morally right either.

Trump or someone he trusted hired these people, someone was not vetted properly. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/5/18 9:34 pm

Post Re: Traitors on Trump's staff...... Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

I certainly hope that is not the case. WE really do not need that. BUT it is for sure the 'mouth' should be found and fired. Someone was not diligent to allow Amorosa to record surreptitiously conversations of the president.

Yes there are traitors, These people took an oath against this type of thing, and should be held accountable.

But blood shed, NO Our country needs unity not more rifs. If Trump cannot engineer some unity then he is not the man we need. This is a union, there is more than one side, like it or not our president is not a dictator and needs support. Undermining him in 'unsigned' letters to a news paper s not what is needed and is not morally right either.

Trump or someone he trusted hired these people, someone was not vetted properly. Embarassed

I fear that if the Dems fail in the mid-terms, the Mueller investigations dies, and Trump is about to be re-elected, we will see the same happen to him that happened to Gorbachev at the hand of hard-liners.
9/5/18 10:09 pm

Post UncleJD
Trump made his worst mistake first, when he didn't fire everyone in the State Department, staff, etc... who had been in DC longer than he had. He didn't take "drain the swamp" seriously, it was a slogan invented by his base and he picked it up and ran with it, but I don't think he ever sat down and planned a course of action to actually get it done. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/5/18 10:50 pm

Post Re: Traitors on Trump's staff...... Dave Dorsey
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Sounds like you're saying Trump's supporters are domestic terrorists. I don't think that's true.

But either way, this kind of language is not appropriate for Actscelerate.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/6/18 3:52 am

Dave Dorsey wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Sounds like you're saying Trump's supporters are domestic terrorists. I don't think that's true.

Do you know who actually made that quote originally?
9/6/18 5:34 am

Resident Skeptic wrote:

Yes. I also know the types of groups that co-opt it as violent rhetoric today.

If you want to reference the quote in a discussion of Jefferson, the Revolution, the cost of liberty, tyranny, or any of a million other things, that's fine. If you want to reference the quote in the context of a post about people "coming after" public officials, you're going to get banned.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/6/18 5:36 am

Post Carolyn Smith
The gist of the article is that Trump doesn't have sense enough to make the right decisions and these people "inside the resistance on Trump's staff" have been gently guiding decisions to keep him from making incredibly stupid mistakes.

While I'm not a huge supporter of Trump, I tend to think he is crazy like a fox. He knows exactly what he's doing.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/6/18 6:00 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Trump is a pragmatist...he does whatever it takes to get what he wants.

If you happen to want the same things as he - then you are generally pleased with the results so far.

If you don't - and I believe open borders is a biggie - then you are unhappy. Clinton or Jeb Bush would have continued uncontrolled immigration - for some reason that is the thing a lot of people want. I just don't get it.
9/6/18 7:57 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
Trump says the NYT used a phony source for the Op Ed. His Press Secretary says whomever the source is needs to resign.

Which is it? It cannot be both a phony source and someone who needs to resign from their position in the White House.

Last edited by Quiet Wyatt on 9/6/18 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/6/18 9:33 am

Dave Dorsey wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

If you want to reference the quote in a discussion of Jefferson, the Revolution, the cost of liberty, tyranny, or any of a million other things, that's fine. If you want to reference the quote in the context of a post about people "coming after" public officials, you're going to get banned.

I am only saying what the inevitable will be if these guys try to pull a Gorbechev. Would that involve some kind of terrorist attack? Of course not. Surrounding the White House to protect Trump? Boston Tea Party type resistance? Yep. And the red coats will draw first blood. After that, it will get interesting.
9/6/18 9:43 am

Post Re: Traitors on Trump's staff...... krista
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/6/18 9:57 am

Resident Skeptic wrote:
I am only saying what the inevitable will be if these guys try to pull a Gorbechev. Would that involve some kind of terrorist attack? Of course not. Surrounding the White House to protect Trump? Boston Tea Party type resistance? Yep. And the red coats will draw first blood. After that, it will get interesting.

Quick question for you -- no pending follow-up, no gotchas, just curious about your opinion.

If Pence and a majority of cabinet officials submitted written notice to the House and Senate that they believed Trump was unable to continue serving as president, and as a result Trump was removed and Pence took his place, would you consider that a coup?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/6/18 10:24 am

Post Re: Traitors on Trump's staff...... Chicago27
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Not very shocking from a kool-aid drinking zealot. Trump was right concerning his loyal followers.
Friendly Face
9/6/18 10:45 am

Chicago27 wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Not very shocking from a kool-aid drinking zealot. Trump was right concerning his loyal followers.
And Michael Savage was right about liberalism being a mental disorder. This is not about Trump in the long run. It`s about preserving borders,language and culture. The fact that you so despise thos who want those three preserved says volumes about you.
9/6/18 10:48 am

Post Re: Traitors on Trump's staff...... dtgrant
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Quick question for you -- no pending follow-up, no gotchas, just curious about your opinion.

If Pence and a majority of cabinet officials submitted written notice to the House and Senate that they believed Trump was unable to continue serving as president, and as a result Trump was removed and Pence took his place, would you consider that a coup?

At least 62 million American Citizen Patriots would definitely consider it an unconstitutional banana republic coup to remove a duly elected President simply because the Deep State does not like him.
Friendly Face
9/6/18 11:40 am

dtgrant wrote:
At least 62 million American Citizen Patriots would definitely consider it an unconstitutional banana republic coup to remove a duly elected President simply because the Deep State does not like him.

I'm almost certain RS will immediately recognize what I'm referring to, so I am interested to hear how he answers. I disagree with him about a pretty considerable number of things, but I'm sure he'll have at least a thoughtful answer to my question, which is why I asked it.

As for you, thanks for confirming that your knowledge of the constitution and the rule of law is about on par with a box of rocks. It's hilarious beyond my ability to describe that you chose to refer to my scenario as "unconstitutional".
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/6/18 11:49 am

Post Re: Traitors on Trump's staff...... dtgrant
Dave Dorsey wrote:
dtgrant wrote:

I'm almost certain RS will immediately recognize what I'm referring to, so I am interested to hear how he answers. I disagree with him about a pretty considerable number of things, but I'm sure he'll have at least a thoughtful answer to my question, which is why I asked it.

As for you, thanks for confirming that your knowledge of the constitution and the rule of law is about on par with a box of rocks. It's hilarious beyond my ability to describe that you chose to refer to my scenario as "unconstitutional".

Your scenario gave no valid reason for Vice-President Pence to 'believe' that President Trump is unable to discharge his duties as President.

The 25th Amendment does not state you can remove a duly elected President simply because you do not like the President.
Friendly Face
9/6/18 12:41 pm

dtgrant wrote:
The 25th Amendment does not state you can remove a duly elected President simply because you do not like the President.

Please cite the part(s) of the 25th Amendment that require anything beyond a written declaration by the stated officers that the president is unable to discharge his duties according to their judgment.

You added "if they don't like him" into the scenario. I stated "if they believed Trump was unable to continue serving as president". Please cite the portions of the 25th Amendment that require anything beyond that belief on their part (and Congress' eventual concurrence upon receiving written declaration thereof).

The validity of their reasoning in your eyes for believing the president unable to discharge his duties is neither here nor there.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/6/18 12:59 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Follow-up question, since we're having so much fun: Do you believe the New York Times should be required by force of law to inform the Trump administration who wrote the op-ed? [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/6/18 1:19 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic