Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Anything to a Mass shooting in J-ville

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Anything to a Mass shooting in J-ville Cojak
My wife said a friend e-mailed her that there was some kind of shooting in Jacksonville this afternoon. Just wondering if NBF or other Florida guys knew. We are still out of state. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/26/18 4:00 pm

Post link JLarry
https://kdvr.com/2018/08/26/mass-shooting-reported-at-jacksonville-landing-police-say/

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
8/26/18 4:27 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Guy got beat on Madden 19 video game - got mad - shot 13 people in the back.

It's the guns fault, however. David Hogg says: If we just would get the NRA to not be allowed to donate money to candidates...that is why all guns aren't confiscated.
8/27/18 7:16 am

Post UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Guy got beat on Madden 19 video game - got mad - shot 13 people in the back.

It's the guns fault, however. David Hogg says: If we just would get the NRA to not be allowed to donate money to candidates...that is why all guns aren't confiscated.

Why aren't the left angry over someone being allowed to "win" a game? I thought that was elitist? No wonder the guy shot everyone, he was being repressed. Everyone is entitled to win whatever they want to.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/27/18 1:07 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
UncleJD wrote:
Why aren't the left angry over someone being allowed to "win" a game? I thought that was elitist? No wonder the guy shot everyone, he was being repressed. Everyone is entitled to win whatever they want to.

You people are absolute ghouls sometimes. There is a family who no longer has their 22 year-old son and a wife and newborn baby who no longer have their 27 year-old husband and father. That's to say nothing of the family of the shooter which is surely grieving as well. It is absolutely disgusting that your first instinct is to try to score a couple of cheap partisan points.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/27/18 1:22 pm

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

You people are absolute ghouls sometimes. There is a family who no longer has their 22 year-old son and a wife and newborn baby who no longer have their 27 year-old husband and father. That's to say nothing of the family of the shooter which is surely grieving as well. It is absolutely disgusting that your first instinct is to try to score a couple of cheap partisan points.

Just beating them to the punch Dave. We are no longer allowed to grieve like normal people, when we tried that, we were told we were the reason those people were shot unless we agreed with their political agenda. did you miss the last 20 years?
8/27/18 1:27 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Dave Dorsey wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

Sorry Dave. I was quoting Hogg from yesterday. He took the first shot at Marco Rubio, Gov. Scott, and the NRA among others.

I guess you didn't watch the coverage for 8 hours like I did yesterday.

But your name calling of others (I believe you called me a Ghoul) is duly noted. Neither you nor David Hogg surprise me. Name calling is a gift, I guess. Evil or Very Mad
8/27/18 2:23 pm

Post UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

Sorry Dave. I was quoting Hogg from yesterday. He took the first shot at Marco Rubio, Gov. Scott, and the NRA among others.

I guess you didn't watch the coverage for 8 hours like I did yesterday.

But your name calling of others (I believe you called me a Ghoul) is duly noted. Neither you nor David Hogg surprise me. Name calling is a gift, I guess. Evil or Very Mad

I think he called me the ghoul, but that's ok, I was called that when I used to tell people how sorry I was to hear of these tragedies and that I was praying for them. Its exactly how every leftist on social media reacted. They said my thoughts and prayers were unwanted so that's where we are with all of this.

(in all seriousness, of course I grieve for the families, I would hope that goes without saying and that my initial response was very tongue-in-cheek out of what I've come to expect on these horrible events).
8/27/18 2:55 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Yes, it's ghoulish and gross when the left does it. They're quick to the punch to make everything a chance for partisan victory. I can remember a time when "my side" was different. I can remember a time when people on the conservative side were different because it was the right thing to do, even if it was a losing play with the media and culture.

Trying to behave more like the left is not something anyone should aspire to IMO.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/27/18 3:41 pm

Post Cojak
I'm sorry I brought it up. I guess I should start watching TV. But thanks for the information. I did not know, the net news I had was vague.
I should learn more from TV! BUT I CAN'T HEAR IT AND THE CLOSE CAPTION IS SO FAST I CAN'T READ IT.

I asked the question because I knew some of our forum folk were from around there and I am away from home.

Thanks guys for the input! More is on the internet now. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/27/18 11:21 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic