Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Transgender woman wants to be Governor (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Transgender woman wants to be Governor (L) Nature Boy Florida
https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/politics/2018/08/14/vermont-primary-christine-hallquist-wins-democratic-primary-phil-scott-republican/991259002/

With all due respect - that is the worst transgender representative I have seen to date. Most of them have some feminine quality that they are attempting. But this guy doesn't seem to be even trying except for the bad wig on top. Caitlyn Jenner looks like Marilyn Monroe in comparison.
8/15/18 12:40 pm

Post Link
So 'transgendered woman' is actually a man, and a 'transgendered man' is actually a woman, right?
8/15/18 9:13 pm

Post Cojak
Link wrote:
So 'transgendered woman' is actually a man, and a 'transgendered man' is actually a woman, right?

At's what they say.

But in my opinion as long as the 'Woman' has a penis, she is a Queer man!
An Oklahoma town just had that problem in middle school. With a 7th grader, still with his sex organ in tact, is Identifying as a woman and insists on using the girl's bathroom.

I hope the one in the OP does not get elected. I am prejudiced for a reason. The Trans folk want more than their 'rights', they want to OFFEND us ignorant people who think they are not TRANS as long as they have the sex organs of the gender they were born as.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/15/18 10:44 pm

Post Link
Cojak wrote:
Link wrote:

At's what they say.

But in my opinion as long as the 'Woman' has a penis, she is a Queer man!
An Oklahoma town just had that problem in middle school. With a 7th grader, still with his sex organ in tact, is Identifying as a woman and insists on using the girl's bathroom.

I hope the one in the OP does not get elected. I am prejudiced for a reason. The Trans folk want more than their 'rights', they want to OFFEND us ignorant people who think they are not TRANS as long as they have the sex organs of the gender they were born as.

One of these days a high school boy will figure oit he can get avcess to the girl's locker room without dressing like a girl by identifying as a female cross dressing lesbian.
8/17/18 10:12 pm

Post It is costly ... Mat
It is costly to go down (its way down) the transgender road. Operations, drugs and therapy, plus special accommodations. Those who want "trans" in the military what the government to pay the cost, and I would say, their goal is for the civil and private sectors to be forced to pay the their cost as well.

We are headed to a society which discards senors do to age related sickness, yet pays "trans" operations and meds based on emotions and feelings (self identity).

One solutions I see is for all of us to stop identifying in any category. Don't be male or female, white or black (or Native American), unless it is to your advantage to do so. From healthcare, to scholarships, to workforce quotas, to tax breaks, etc, be what is most advantageous to you. Me, I identify as a skinny person, but my body says otherwise. This is causing me physiological distress. The government needs to pay for my treatment. Under this new society we must not feed the system, rather we must bleed the system, until it equals out.

Mat

PS You know, one day it might be to my advantage to identify as a woman Bishop. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Acts Enthusiast
8/18/18 8:20 am

Post Mat said Cojak
S You know, one day it might be to my advantage to identify as a woman Bishop. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Now you are thinking of causing trouble. Shocked Smile Smile
8/18/18 5:56 pm

Post Link
You xould be 50 and identify as 19 and join the army. Then the government could pay for the "trans-age" surgery. When they get your eyebrows halfway up your forehead like a Fox news reporter, then you could reidentify as 100 5 star generals at age 65 and collect the pensions.

Be all that you can be... And even some things yoi cannot be...in the army.

Would this kind of stuff make a good comedy satire film? I am thinking of a scene when the main character is young, where he joins a protest in the '80s where they chant "Let Dahmer go! Let Dahmer go! He was just exploring his thexuality!"
8/19/18 7:24 am

Post Mat
Link wrote:
You xould be 50 and identify as 19 and join the army. Then the government could pay for the "trans-age" surgery. When they get your eyebrows halfway up your forehead like a Fox news reporter, then you could reidentify as 100 5 star generals at age 65 and collect the pensions.

Be all that you can be... And even some things yoi cannot be...in the army.

Would this kind of stuff make a good comedy satire film? I am thinking of a scene when the main character is young, where he joins a protest in the '80s where they chant "Let Dahmer go! Let Dahmer go! He was just exploring his thexuality!"

I may consider self identifying as a woman Bishop, or as a 17 year old teen age boy, or as a native american, or whatever gets me the money and benefits. But under no circumstance will I join the army! Simper Fi!

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
8/19/18 7:41 am

Post Cojak
Mat wrote:
........... But under no circumstance will I join the army! Simper Fi!

Mat
Aw come on Mat. YOu won't even have to go to boot camp! Cool Cool
8/19/18 2:01 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic