Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Admins - Looking for a poem that Bonnie wrote in Signature Series "Hunt for La Chupacabra"

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Admins - Looking for a poem that Bonnie wrote in Signature Series "Hunt for La Chupacabra" John Jett
Bonnie wrote a poem about Eduardo (Nieves ??) and myself called - "Hunt for La Chupacabra" back in July 2010. I have the date because she inboxed me about it. It was hilarious and I would DEARLY love to have it for my own memories, as well as share it with you guys once again. Is there any way you can find that for me? I tried the search but no results. I hope someone archived the signature-series and its not lost forever. Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
7/13/18 8:01 am

Post UncleJD
So is this possible? Anyone looking for it? I think she had a lot of humorous poetry there that would be really nice to post in her memory. I remember a few, the Chupacabra sounds like a good one. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/16/18 8:08 am

Post Carolyn Smith
There's a thing at the bottom of the page where you can "Jump to..." and one of the choices is Archives, but apparently we can't access them. (It doesn't do anything when I try to do it, so I'm thinking maybe it's something only the mods and admins can do.

I even did a google search but didn't see it. If you go back to the end pages of each forum we can still see, it goes to around 2012 and then the last ones are older polls.

Perhaps ask one of the admins/mods by PM to look into it...
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/16/18 9:17 pm

Post John Jett
Carolyn Smith wrote:
There's a thing at the bottom of the page where you can "Jump to..." and one of the choices is Archives, but apparently we can't access them. (It doesn't do anything when I try to do it, so I'm thinking maybe it's something only the mods and admins can do.

I even did a google search but didn't see it. If you go back to the end pages of each forum we can still see, it goes to around 2012 and then the last ones are older polls.

Perhaps ask one of the admins/mods by PM to look into it...

Admins, MODs? Any hope?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
7/23/18 6:46 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic