Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Before I get banned...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Before I get banned... aprilmay2.0
Im encouraging you to take a look at my posts and specifically the views. I know calling names was wrong and I will go back and erase it and ask for forgiveness.

But before quick draw DD puts me on the isle of patmos again, think about this...

This board is slow. super slow. and my view counts are among the highest on the board.

EVEN THOUGH- I NEVER get a sticky status. Why? BC there is a conspiracy amongst the Admins and mods to keep me out of their prized sticky status, but they also need discussion so they kinda like having me around.

So... ban me if you want but understand you're just going back to discussing initial evidence and pre vs post trip and things like that.
Friendly Face
7/10/18 9:12 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Lol. You’re acting like a drama queen. I’m not out to ban you. I wasn’t a couple of weeks ago when you said I was, and I’m not now. Although if you’re unaware of the reputation you have on this forum, well, I’m not sure how you will be able to change. I’d also note that I was far from the only person calling you out for your insult to Carolyn.

My opinion — you want to act how you want, and you’re preparing the battlespace so you can try to look like a victim if you do get banned. I’m personally not interested in taking that bait, but I would like to see you go through another one of your “reformations” and be a decent contributor for awhile.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
7/10/18 10:15 am

Post please don't call me a drama queen aprilmay2.0
name calling is unacceptable on this forum.

also, "battle space" "Victim" come on Dave.

you say you're not out to ban me, but then in the next breath you say you want to see me out or a while. pick a side.

I know you don't like me, but you have to admit you do like the activity I help bring to the board.

Plus let me point out- that since Ive been back for over 2 years- no name calling. Ive been a good girl. You've been waiting on me to slip up.

Also let me point out that you responding to this thread is in fact you "taking the bait"
Friendly Face
7/10/18 10:25 am

Post Dave Dorsey
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
7/10/18 10:36 am

Post He didn't call you a name...he said you are "acting" caseyleejones
like a drama queen... Acts-perienced Poster
7/10/18 11:43 am

Post Re: Before I get banned... Apostle Tom
aprilmay2.0 wrote:
Im encouraging you to take a look at my posts and specifically the views. I know calling names was wrong and I will go back and erase it and ask for forgiveness.

But before quick draw DD puts me on the isle of patmos again, think about this...

This board is slow. super slow. and my view counts are among the highest on the board.

EVEN THOUGH- I NEVER get a sticky status. Why? BC there is a conspiracy amongst the Admins and mods to keep me out of their prized sticky status, but they also need discussion so they kinda like having me around.

So... ban me if you want but understand you're just going back to discussing initial evidence and pre vs post trip and things like that.

I have conferred with King David and requested Apostolic pardon on your behalf.

Thou shalt live to type another day!

Next.....
7/10/18 4:06 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Apostle Tom, I go by "Quick Draw DD" now. Please update your address book accordingly [Insert Acts Pun Here]
7/10/18 4:08 pm

Post Is this true or a lie? caseyleejones
aprilmay2.0 wrote:

Acts-perienced Poster
7/10/18 7:07 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
For the record, DD didn't come after you, Aprilmay. I reported you. I try to treat people well, but I'm not stupid or afraid to speak up for myself.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/10/18 8:18 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic