Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

J.E.B. Stuart erased - Obama takes place (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post J.E.B. Stuart erased - Obama takes place (L) Nature Boy Florida
I know that will make some of you very happy!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/19/school-honoring-confederate-general-to-be-renamed-for-obama.html
6/19/18 11:41 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Just more cultural-Marxism. Nothing new. We will ultimately prevail, but there will be setbacks. But chances are there are not too many people in that particular area worthy of having a school that bears such a great name as JEB Stuart.
6/19/18 2:31 pm

Post Brandon Bowers
They're doing the same thing with JEB Stuart High in Northern VA. I've been to that school... They're renaming is Justice High.

Lame.
6/19/18 2:37 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
We still have JEB Stuart and Robert E Lee schools in Jacksonville.
But N B Forrest got dumped a couple of years ago.
6/19/18 3:26 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
We still have JEB Stuart and Robert E Lee schools in Jacksonville.
But N B Forrest got dumped a couple of years ago.

R.E. Lee middle school in Orlando is gone. Very sad because he was such a great example of racial reconciliation after the war. But he dared to fight so his state could RETAIN the independence it won in the Revolution. That is unforgivable.
6/19/18 3:38 pm

Post Isa 58:12
Awe come on guys, obama has done do much....let's honor him some more........😶. U know, he has a big task with the deep state going against the President 😶. I have never in my life time seen someone come out of nowhere out of thin-air, his whole life is a lie and everybody wants to honor him, he's not even black 😱
6/19/18 4:21 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Resident Skeptic wrote:
But chances are there are not too many people in that particular area worthy of having a school that bears such a great name as JEB Stuart.

What does this comment mean exactly?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/19/18 5:02 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
But chances are there are not too many people in that particular area worthy of having a school that bears such a great name as JEB Stuart.

Agreed.

Guy graduated West Point (impressive) - served in the military - and, unfortunately, got the South beat at Gettysburg due to his mistakes.

I would say there are many, many folks that equal or exceed that resume - and could replace his name on the school.

Like our President said - he prefers his military men to win - not get captured or cause his side to lose.

Twisted Evil
6/19/18 5:43 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I know one town I used to pastor in won’t be changing its name ever—that’s Robert Lee, Texas. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/19/18 5:47 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Agreed.

Guy graduated West Point (impressive) - served in the military - and, unfortunately, got the South beat at Gettysburg due to his mistakes.

I would say there are many, many folks that equal or exceed that resume - and could replace his name on the school.

Like our President said - he prefers his military men to win - not get captured or cause his side to lose.

Twisted Evil

I think Gen. Stuart would actually agree with you. However, the reasons for taking down his name are all PC.
6/19/18 6:30 pm

Post sheepdogandy
Gettysburg was lost because Gen George Armstrong Custer stopped Gen Longstreet from attacking Union forces from the rear.

If Longstreet achieves his objective, it becomes a very different story.

It would not change the outcome however, Grant taking Vicksburg settled a Union victory.

imho

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
6/20/18 8:12 am

Post Resident Skeptic
sheepdogandy wrote:
Gettysburg was lost because Gen George Armstrong Custer stopped Gen Longstreet from attacking Union forces from the rear.

If Longstreet achieves his objective, it becomes a very different story.

It would not change the outcome however, Grant taking Vicksburg settled a Union victory.

imho

I still think a Gettysburg loss would have caused the people of the north to demand an end of the war and recognition of the CSA. But, I agree with you that even a Gettysburg loss would not have changed the north's military advantage overall.
6/20/18 8:42 am

Post sheepdogandy
Lee was given a letter from President Davis to lay on President Lincoln's desk containing terms for peace.

Lee never made it that far.

I agree the impact of a Southern victory at Gettysburg would have affected Northern attitudes concerning the war.

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
6/20/18 9:45 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic