Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Admins and Mods- Time for you to remove Da Sheik
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Admins and Mods- Time for you to remove Da Sheik aprilmay2.0
When I read the terms of agreement and use, Actscelerate is supposed to be a Christian Forum for discussion. For this reason, the pen name "Da Sheik" isn't consistent with the purpose or spirit of the forum.

Allowing this type of persona on a Christian forum isn't helpful. IF da sheik was in fact a muslim, I would say welcome him with open arms in hopes that the dialouge would spark relationship with Christ.

No real islamic self respecting sheik would refer to himself as "Da Sheik" so Im guessing this is a parody account. Which brings about the questions-

1. Would we allow pen names of parodies like: Da Dali Lama, Da Sikkh Priest, Da Habib, Da Haji, Da Ayatollah, or worse to post here?
2. What type of Christian message do we communicate when those who are of the islamic faith look at Actscelerate and see this part of their religion mocked?
3.Where do we draw the line? Could I create a pen name called "Da Witch or Da Warlock?

time for "Da Sheik" to hit "Da Road"
Friendly Face
6/13/18 1:22 pm

Post MoonWalkingWithJesus
Who cares.... I always enjoyed his conversation. He has never hurt me...
6/13/18 1:27 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
may2.0 is too close to may 5 - Cinco De Mayo.

All Mexicans offended.

Please ban.
6/13/18 1:41 pm

Post Remember gaychristian? caseyleejones
He was removed. Acts-perienced Poster
6/13/18 2:00 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
That face when aprilmay2.0 is concerned with being sure posts on this forum communicate a Christian witness

https://giphy.com/gifs/new-O5NyCibf93upy
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/13/18 2:12 pm

Post I think his picture is ... Mat
I think his picture is that of a Sikh, not a Muslim. Either that or his one of those god forsaken Shriners for down at the lodge.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
6/13/18 2:26 pm

Post UncleJD
Obviously aprilMAY2.0 is a reference to the May Queen, aka Ishtar. The 2 is a cursive capital Q as we all know, so there can be no doubt that this "May-Queen" is a committed Pagan infiltrator trying to lead us all into Goddess worship and witchcraft. Time to burn this pen-name at the virtual stake. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
6/13/18 3:43 pm

Post solution Rafael D Martinez
UncleJD wrote:
Obviously aprilMAY2.0 is a reference to the May Queen, aka Ishtar. The 2 is a cursive capital Q as we all know, so there can be no doubt that this "May-Queen" is a committed Pagan infiltrator trying to lead us all into Goddess worship and witchcraft. Time to burn this pen-name at the virtual stake.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

These are trying times. Everyone's trying something and getting caught. The Church Lady, 1987
Acts-dicted
6/13/18 5:53 pm

Post Cojak
Dave Dorsey wrote:
That face when aprilmay2.0 is concerned with being sure posts on this forum communicate a Christian witness

https://giphy.com/gifs/new-O5NyCibf93upy

YOU GOT IT!!!!!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
6/13/18 9:12 pm

Post Imma thinking..... Cojak
One of the best posters on Acts and you want to shoot him? Are Y'all two or three APRILMAYS crazy??? Shocked Shocked Shocked
6/13/18 9:14 pm

Post Cojak
You probably ain't old enough to remember the song, "Ahab the Arab, Sheik of the burning sand". I enjoyed that song, and I thought I was a preacher at the time. Of course I didn't know enjoying a little fun and comedy was a virtual sin!

I always liked the avatar and unique pen name for the Da Sheik! I would bet one thing, the dude is a very good preacher and pastor. Very Happy Very Happy
6/13/18 9:59 pm

Post Re: Admins and Mods- Time for you to remove Da Sheik Hill-billy
aprilmay2.0 wrote:
When I read the terms of agreement and use, Actscelerate is supposed to be a Christian Forum for discussion. For this reason, the pen name "Da Sheik" isn't consistent with the purpose or spirit of the forum.

Allowing this type of persona on a Christian forum isn't helpful. IF da sheik was in fact a muslim, I would say welcome him with open arms in hopes that the dialouge would spark relationship with Christ.

No real islamic self respecting sheik would refer to himself as "Da Sheik" so Im guessing this is a parody account. Which brings about the questions-

1. Would we allow pen names of parodies like: Da Dali Lama, Da Sikkh Priest, Da Habib, Da Haji, Da Ayatollah, or worse to post here?
2. What type of Christian message do we communicate when those who are of the islamic faith look at Actscelerate and see this part of their religion mocked?
3.Where do we draw the line? Could I create a pen name called "Da Witch or Da Warlock?

Hey April May,
How about my pen name????
6/13/18 10:55 pm

Post Re: Imma thinking..... Carolyn Smith
Cojak wrote:
One of the best posters on Acts and you want to shoot him? Are Y'all two or three APRILMAYS crazy??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool Cool Cool Laughing Laughing
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
6/14/18 12:31 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
I was once the Sultan of Oompoppa Mowmow! (On Actscelerate, that is). 🤓 [Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/14/18 1:55 am

Post Re: Admins and Mods- Time for you to remove Da Sheik Mat
Hill-billy wrote:
aprilmay2.0 wrote:

Hey April May,
How about my pen name????

Dear Mr. Billy Hill (aka Hill-billy),

Do you know the where abouts of our missing friend Old Time Country Preacher (OTCP). You screen name makes me think you might live near him.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
6/14/18 8:36 am

Post Re: Admins and Mods- Time for you to remove Da Sheik philunderwood
aprilmay2.0 wrote:

When someone has time to think, give value to their idea, formulate a post and then embark on such a quest...well, THAT person has too much time on their hands. Ban them so they can refocus their life.

Discover More...
http://www.refocusing.org

A Mission in Formation
www.bluewaterinthekeys.com
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
6/14/18 8:44 am

Post Resident Skeptic
The original post gives me all the energy I need to say I hope the administrator ignores this ridiculous request which stems from the mental illness of political-correctness and lets Da Sheik remain.

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 6/15/18 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
6/14/18 9:58 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Sheik-is an honorific title in the Arabic language. It commonly designates the ruler of a tribe, who inherited the title from his father. "Sheikh" is given to a royal male at birth, whereas the related title "Sheikha" is given to a royal female at birth.

Offend Muslims? Who cares? The word predates Islam in the first place. The original poster probably wants all the Native American references removed from sports teams as well. I'd much rather see original poster banned for being a dangerous, brainwashed tool of those trying to destroy western civilization.
6/14/18 10:03 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
You probably ain't old enough to remember the song, "Ahab the Arab, Sheik of the burning sand". I enjoyed that song, and I thought I was a preacher at the time. Of course I didn't know enjoying a little fun and comedy was a virtual sin!

I always liked the avatar and unique pen name for the Da Sheik! I would bet one thing, the dude is a very good preacher and pastor. Very Happy Very Happy

Sorry. You must now be banned for bringing up that offensive song.
6/14/18 10:07 am

Post Listen, I'm good with all of that stuff... Aaron Scott
I don't hope we just ban Da Sheik...I want him shot into orbit, then blasted out of the sky...like fireworks...only happier.

No, wait...NOT Da Sheik! I meant AprilMay 2.0 (or whatever--obviously a WOMAN, since she can't decide between April OR May...nor 1.0 vs. 2.0...just like a woman trying on shoes).

Of course, as long as no one messes with the "Sultans of Swing" by Dire Straits, I really don't care either way. ALTHOUGH, I propose that Isa58:12 is a much better candidate for beatin'.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
6/14/18 11:18 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic