Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Mandated Background Checks in light of the Tennessee sex assault

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Mandated Background Checks in light of the Tennessee sex assault SouthFloridaman
A while back I posted about how the denomination would benifit from beinnal or annual license renewal. The license renewal would allow the Denomination to perform background checks on our license holders. This would prevent predators and worse sneaking through the cracks of our ministerial system. I even went step further and showed how any state in the COG could set up a FREE minister database through Planning Center Online. The database can run background checks for 8$ per check. This is the same background checks our federal government uses. My suggestion was charge every license holder a 8$-10$ Renewal fee to cover the cost of background checks. I feel this is a No Brainer 🧠 with the recent situation of child sexual assault out of Tenessee. I believe the pastor had a record that would have set off a red flag in the database that would have prevented this. How do we get the ball rolling on mandated background checks? It is 2018 we cant just keep giving people open ended licenses. Friendly Face
6/6/18 10:30 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic