Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Let's talk about

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Let's talk about Isa 58:12
The book of James. Dave has a thread on a Trinity doctrine for salvation. Let's talk about the James 2, any thoughts? 😀
6/3/18 7:44 am

Post MoonWalkingWithJesus
Anyone taking the bait
6/3/18 2:51 pm

Post Isa 58:12
MoonWalkingWithJesus wrote:
Anyone taking the bait

Umm, it's not bait, it's discussing the Word, do u have anything to say my friend? The belief in Christianity is the Law has been done away with for "N.T." believers, but reading the book of James does not support that same veiw. I'm looking for the people that really want to know what we are supposed to do, how to truly live for G-d 😇

It's like everybody's so afraid of this.....
6/3/18 5:51 pm

Post Ok, let's break this down & see what it says Isa 58:12
The Book of Ya'akov, James Chapter 2:1; my brother's do not hold the belief of our Master Y'shua Messiah, the Master of esteem, with *partiality* 🤔

2; for if there should come into your meeting a man with gold rings, in a splendid robe, and there should also come in a poor one dress and rags, 3; and you pay "attention" to the one wearing the splendid robe and say to him, you sit here in a good place, and say to the poor one, you stand there, or sit here by my feet 4; have you not discriminated among yourselves, and become "judges" with wicked thoughts?

This we need to be very careful we do it "judge" one another, especially the poor. I have seen believers judge poor people & think up wicked situations if why that person is in the position they are in & it's horrible. We are not to do that. That's why G-d says in His Torah to not take the corners of your fields but leave them for the poor

& Ya'akov is taking a position in the Torah, Lev 19:15; you shall do **no** unrighteousness in Judgment, you shall *not* respect the person of the poor, **nor** honor the person of the mighty, but **in** Righteousness, in Torah** you shall judge your neighbor

5; listen, my beloved Brothers, has Elohim not chosen the poor of this world, rich in belief and heirs of the reign which He has promised to those who love Him?

6; but you have shown disrespect towards the poor man, do not the rich oppress you and drag you into the courts? 7; do they not blaspheme the Good, Worthy Name by which you are called? 8; if you truly accomplish the Sovereign Law, Royal Law, Torah, according to the Scripture, you shall love your neighbor as yourself, you do well. (This identifies the last 5 of the 10 Words that deal with man, that was given by the King at Mount Sinai)

9; but if you show *partiality*, you commit sin, being found guilty *by* the Torah as transgressors (1 John 3:4; sin is the transgression of the Torah, transgressing Lev 19:15)

10; for whosoever shall "guard" all the Torah & yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. (no this isn't saying what is taught that if u break one u break them all. What is being said here is if u break any of them, u break them. People may think it's bad to murder but treat the poor badly is ok, it's still wrong, & were guilty of death. Same penalty). 11; for he who said, do not commit adultery, also said, do not murder now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the Torah

12; so speak and so do as though who are to be judged by the Torah of Freedom, Liberty😇 13; for the Judgment is without compassion to the one who has shown no compassion and compassion boasts over Judgment

🤔
14; my brothers, "what use is it" for anyone to say he has believe but does *not* have **works**? (Of Torah) This belief is unable to save him, or can his faith save him? (🤔 I just don't see or understand how people get around this, this is a big Truth here screaming. How does the once saved always saved people deal with this?)

15; and if a brother or sister is naked and in need of daily food, 16; but one of you says to them go in peace, be warmed and be filled, but you do not give them the bodily needs what uses it? (As like when people come to you and tell you about it need they have, and you say I'll pray about it. Why not fulfill the need or prey right then & there? I have been guilty of that before, but I do my best to do it right then, as we all should)

17; so also belief, faith ""if it does not have Works"", is in itself dead, or even so faith, ""if it has not Works"", is dead being alone, useless. (it's our faith, belief in G-d to do what He says, keep His Commandments. He says in the Torah if u will keep, do (Works) My Commandments, u shall be a Peculiar people uno Me)

18; Yes, a man may say, you have faith, and I have Works, show me your faith **without your works**, and I will show you my faith **by** my Work. (faith is an action, Work)

19; you believe the Elohim is One, you do well, the demons also believe, and the shutter 20; but do you wish to know, or **foolish man**, that belief "without" Works is dead? Who is the foolish man spoken of here? Vs 1, the man that holds a belief in **partiality** 😶

21; was not Abraham Our Father declared Right **by** Works when he offered Y'itzak, Issac his son on the altar? (His faith Worked into action) 22; do you see that the *belief* was Working with his Works, and buy the Works the **belief** was Perfected? 23; and the Scripture was fulfilled which says, Abraham believed Elohim, and it was reckoned unto him for "Righteousness" and he was called Elohim's friend. (Abraham's belief in doing what G-d said made him Righteous, Dt 6:25)

24; you see, then, that a man is declared Right **by** Works, and **not by belief alone**
25; in the same way, was not Rahab the whore also declared right by Works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

26; for as the body without the spirit is dead, so also the **belief is dead** without the Works

For all who believe that the Torah is done away with, how do u do away with this? If that doesn't move people to start re-digging what they have been taught, I don't know what to say.

Anyone have anything on this?
6/4/18 12:31 am

Post MoonWalkingWithJesus
Oh boy
6/4/18 1:38 pm

Post Isa 58:12
Shalom everyone, does anyone have anything to say about this? I wish Brad was here. But how do u get around the book of Ya'akov in not keeping G-d's Torah?
6/4/18 10:31 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic