Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

"The Plane" (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post "The Plane" (L) Carolyn Smith
Maybe you should watch what Jesse himself has to say about the airplane. He hasn't asked for a penny for the airplane. He put a picture of it in his partner magazine & asked his partners to help him believe for it. That's it! He isn't bilking little old ladies out of their pension.

Does that make him a heretic or does he have audacious faith? I guess time will tell.

http://www.jdm.org/xw-partnerupdate.aspx
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
6/1/18 10:02 am

Post MoonWalkingWithJesus
At least folks around here know I was accurate with the facts. Jesse only owned 1 plane. Folks on here was making it sound like he had an air force. Also ask who is spitting out the dirt on tv. They aren’t your church deacons. They are people like the homosexual agenda and atheists. The ones who hate church. I have a soft spot because I have worked for ministries like Jesse’s and I know first hand what lengths a media outlet will go to make controversy. I know this is a different ministry but, I ask what did Jim Bakker do so bad that your timeshare company hasn’t done? Wyndham timeshares have done far worse. I will tell you what Jim did. He started that company as Church. In the 80’s churches were not allowed to file bankruptcy or operate in the way of a business. If he was just any old time share company he would have just filed chapter 11 or 13 and been done with it just like many other time share companies. Because he had a moral failure and other things he was villianized and also thrown in jail. I tell you my thoughts on it. Jim baker was former employee of pat Robertson. In the late 80s pat wanted to run for president. I believe people in government felt threaten by Pat Robertson’s run but did not have dirt on him. So they went after jim baker cause there was missteps and he was close enough to pat Robertson to dirty him up and destroy his political aspirations. They took out Jim baker to soil dirty up Pat Robertson. You want to know more about this to show you I know my stuff. The Charlotte observer the main paper in Charlotte investigating Jim baker Also owned the Virginian Pilot the same paper in Virginia Beach doing the investigations in pat Robertson’s presidential run. They pulled the resources of those papers to destroy those men. The People who owned those papers aren’t Christians they wanted to make us look bad. Papers make most of there money with syndicatation. Mean other papers will buy the right to reprint your story. Everyone in the associate press wanted a peice of those stories. Friendly Face
6/1/18 10:55 am

Post Chicago27
I wonder why he wouldn’t ask people to help him believe for 50 million to feed the poor? Just a thought. Friendly Face
6/1/18 3:26 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Sorry guys. He is just exhibit A why the church has no effect anymore. The early church helped each person in need. They added thousands to the hurch daily. If we ever get back to that, we might add to the church daily, as well. And if his partners are so duped into giving...even more reason that he is sucking up money from gullible Christians that would be better served elsewhere. It is a sad day for the church.
6/1/18 3:42 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Sorry guys. He is just exhibit A why the church has no effect anymore. The early church helped each person in need. They added thousands to the hurch daily. If we ever get back to that, we might add to the church daily, as well. And if his partners are so duped into giving...even more reason that he is sucking up money from gullible Christians that would be better served elsewhere. It is a sad day for the church.

Seriously, why can't you look at the video? He hasn't asked for any money, even from his partners!
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
6/1/18 3:45 pm

Post MoonWalkingWithJesus
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

Seriously, why can't you look at the video? He hasn't asked for any money, even from his partners!

Thank you. The media is just hammering this guy with a lot of False facts.
6/2/18 11:56 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic