Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Animals?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Animals? Chicago27
They must be the ones from s-hole countries. Friendly Face
5/17/18 8:07 am

Post Re: Animals? UncleJD
Chicago27 wrote:
They must be the ones from s-hole countries.

I'm guessing your buddies from MS-13? "No borders! No Walls!" right?

edit - I found the reference, it was when he was being asked about MS-13, so specifically YES, MS-13 members are "animals". You feel sorry for them? Are you crying because he insulted these poor unfortunates? Typical liberal lies and tactics, to take words out of context and apply them to everyone. As for your "s-hole" country remark, I guess you think they are wonderful countries, so we should not be taking their best and brightest from them then, how sad that the left would want to make these countries worse by removing the ones who have the most to offer their own societies.

Last edited by UncleJD on 5/17/18 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/17/18 8:52 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
I am no fan of Trump, but in context, in this instance I believe his hyperbole was quite accurate. These gangs are very much like animals. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/17/18 10:11 am

Post UncleJD
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
I am no fan of Trump, but in context, in this instance I believe his hyperbole was quite accurate. These gangs are very much like animals.

I'd much rather have animals in our cities than MS-13. Trump was being kind.
5/17/18 10:30 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
The term "animals" accurately describes the persons referenced. Acts-pert Poster
5/17/18 10:30 am

Post Chicago27
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/trumps-dehumanizing-language-is-an-assault-against-our-christian-foundation/ Friendly Face
5/17/18 1:41 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Chicago27 wrote:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/trumps-dehumanizing-language-is-an-assault-against-our-christian-foundation/

I don’t expect Trump to speak as a Christian, as he is not one, but in any case, the blogger is leaving out the precise kind of immigrant Trump was referring to in this context—violent, murderous gang members. He also is ignoring the fact that Trump was clearly speaking figuratively, just as God does when he says those who return to sin after being delivered from it are like a dog returning to its vomit, and like a sow, having been washed, returning to wallow in the mire.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/17/18 1:54 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
The blogger is also incorrect in his claim that all people have “unsurpassable” worth. Only GOD has unsurpassable worth; all others’ worth is relative to God’s. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/17/18 1:58 pm

Post UncleJD
Chicago27 wrote:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/trumps-dehumanizing-language-is-an-assault-against-our-christian-foundation/

Formerly-Fundie - aka - left-wing, liberal, "enlightened" homosexual "christian"
5/17/18 3:27 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Chicago27 wrote:

Looks like this guy doesn't measure up to Chicago27's holiness.

Would it have been better if Trump called them Reptiles instead of animals - o holy one?

Quote:
1. Ye blind guides (Matt. 23:16).

2. Ye fools (Matt. 23:17).

3. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees…for ye are like whited supulchres…full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness (Matt. 23:27).

4. Ye serpents (Matt. 23:33).

5. Ye generation of vipers (Matt. 23:33).

6. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! (Luke 11:44).

7. Ye are as graves which appear not (Luke 11:44).

5/17/18 3:34 pm

Post Chicago27
Knowing that he is famous for name calling, he would probably be better served to not call them anything. All it does is fuel the fire but he can’t help himself. Carly’s face, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, Lyin’ Ted, etc. Friendly Face
5/17/18 4:08 pm

Post Patrick Harris
UncleJD wrote:
Chicago27 wrote:

Formerly-Fundie - aka - left-wing, liberal, "enlightened" homosexual "christian"

Corey is not gay, but you've pretty much nailed him on everything else. I've sparred with him and followed his blog for a couple years and he has a very dim view of the Bible as well for him it doesn't say anything that we believe it does.
Acts Enthusiast
5/17/18 4:26 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Chicago27 wrote:
Knowing that he is famous for name calling, he would probably be better served to not call them anything. All it does is fuel the fire but he can’t help himself. Carly’s face, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, Lyin’ Ted, etc.

I guess Jesus should have laid off the name calling too.
5/17/18 8:18 pm

Post Cojak
When I read the headlines, I had an idea it was MS13 or some killers and rapists who are illegals. Nothing wrong with referring to them as animals, they are that and worse.

We have several men (citizens of the USA) that have been referred to as animals by the media itself. Lately the Two families who tortured their off spring for years. There was never an outcry against that, but of course the headlines yell loudly and any hint of something to smear Trump or his family. I got sick of many conservatives launching 'lies about Obama', there was enough truth to talk about. Same with Trump! BUT it has to BE WORSE!
Shucks even the words, "CAbinet member of Trump's thinks about quitting". How stupid can a HEADLINE BE!?????
i KNOW SEVERAL PASTORS that have "Thought about Quitting" haven't you?

But animals? YEP & worse! Cool

You picked an obvious truth here to rail against 27, really! Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/17/18 8:54 pm

Post UncleJD
Patrick Harris wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Chicago27 wrote:

Corey is not gay, but you've pretty much nailed him on everything else. I've sparred with him and followed his blog for a couple years and he has a very dim view of the Bible as well for him it doesn't say anything that we believe it does.

Should have said "homosexual enabling". First thing I saw when going to his blog is a couple of women snuggled up singing a hymn (or was it a "him"?
5/18/18 11:53 am

Post UncleJD
Patrick Harris wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Chicago27 wrote:

Should have said "homosexual enabling". First thing I saw when going to his blog is a couple of women snuggled up singing a hymn (or was it a "him"?)

Its amusing that someone that uses the word "fundie" which is a pejorative name-calling remark against most Christians on this board, will pontificate about calling devilish creatures a name that is far above their actions, just because its from Trump who doesn't fall in line with his ideology. (but its ok if he uses terms like that)
5/18/18 11:56 am

Post Dave Dorsey
It takes a lot to rouse my anger in the defense of the president, but come on. The context of the president's statement was crystal clear. This is one of the lowest points yet for the mainstream media. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/18/18 1:27 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Doesn't our schools teach that all of us are just animals - evolved from monkeys, aborted at will?

Perhaps Trump was just quoting a "science" textbook.
5/18/18 2:47 pm

Post Chicago27
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Doesn't our schools teach that all of us are just animals - evolved from monkeys, aborted at will?

Perhaps Trump was just quoting a "science" textbook.

I just think that it is an insult to all animals to call them “animals.” He should apologize for that, but, he won’t even repent for his sins.
Friendly Face
5/18/18 3:06 pm

Post Cojak
Chicago27 wrote:
[...
I just think that it is an insult to all animals to call them “animals.” He should apologize for that, but, he won’t even repent for his sins.

Smile Nice tap dance my friend, I must have read the OP impression wrong. I thought something entirely different. I thought you meant Trump should not have been so derogatory to ALL illegals.

BTW, I still prefer Illegal to Undocumented Persons. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/18/18 5:40 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic