Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Steve Pegram???

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Steve Pegram??? Aaron Scott
Steve used to be a pretty well-known Evangelist. From what I gather, he and PERRY Stone sort of came up the ranks together. However, I have lost track of him and cannot find him on Facebook. I remember him being a really good preacher. He had injuries, though, from his time serving in Airborne, and often had to deal with bad back pain.

If you have any info, please message me. Thanks.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/7/18 5:03 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I remember Steve Pegram used to participate on the old Ez-Board version of Actscelerate. You may already have found this, but this is what I have been able to come up with thus far:

More details about Steve Pegram Ministries
According to our records, this business is located at 4289 Castle Gate Dr. in Lithonia (in De Kalb County), Georgia 30058, the location GPS coordinates are: 33.7456705 (latitude), -84.1266016 (longitude). Steve Pegram Ministries is categorized under Churches (SIC code 8661). Known organization principal is Steve Pegram. You can contact the company by phone at (770) 979-5772.

http://www.whereorg.com/steve-pegram-ministries-4342266
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/7/18 6:28 pm

Post Thanks, QW Aaron Scott
Surprised Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/7/18 7:41 pm

Post Link
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
I remember Steve Pegram used to participate on the old Ez-Board version of Actscelerate. You may already have found this, but this is what I have been able to come up with thus far:

According to our records, this business is located at 4289 Castle Gate Dr. in Lithonia (in De Kalb County), Georgia 30058, the location GPS coordinates are: 33.7456705 (latitude), -84.1266016 (longitude). Steve Pegram Ministries is categorized under Churches (SIC code 8661). Known organization principal is Steve Pegram. You can contact the company by phone at (770) 979-5772.

That's kind of scary.
5/7/18 10:29 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Link wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

That's kind of scary.

Yeah I suppose Google can be kind of scary. 🤓
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/7/18 10:36 pm

Post The coordinates... Aaron Scott
Link wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

That's kind of scary.

That's why I never use my real name as a pastor. If I preach a great sermon--I mean, IF I EVER preach one--I suppose I will use my real name. Otherwise, I call myself Tom Sterbens or OTCP, or some such.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/8/18 10:21 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic