Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

🤔 Paul

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post 🤔 Paul Isa 58:12
I just ran across this, and I want to bring it up for the champions of Paul in Acts 25, we will start in verse 6; and when he had carried among them more than 10 days, he went down to say Surya, and the next day sitting on the judgment-seat commanded Paul to be brought. 7; and when he was come, the Jews which came down from Jerusalem did roundabout, and laid many and grevious complaints against Paul, which they could not prove

& This is the verse I want to concentrate on, vs 8; while he (Paul) answered for himself, neither against the Law to the Jews, neither against the temple, nor yet against Caesar, have I offended anything at all....

Here Sha'ul, Paul says he hasn't broken any Commandments, in the Torah, Law of the Jews, the Temple, or Roman laws....this man is SPOTLESS!!! 😇....

So why do people say Paul teaches, & says we can eat whatever we want, & say Paul says we don't have to keep G-d's Torah? This is a big, big problem, either Paul is a liar, & he's lying here, or we have misunderstood his teachings.

2Pet 3:16; as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do the other Scriptures unto to their own destruction

Does anyone have a thought on this?
4/29/18 10:57 pm

Post Re: 🤔 Paul Pastor Nations
Isa 58:12 wrote:
So why do people say Paul teaches, & says we can eat whatever we want, & say Paul says we don't have to keep G-d's Torah?
It is because we have read and understood the Pauline Epistles, found in the New Testament.
This is a big, big problem, either Paul is a liar, & he's lying here, or we have misunderstood his teachings.
Yes, you have misunderstood his teachings.
What is Surya, who is Sha'ul, and why do you misspell God?
Acts Enthusiast
4/30/18 12:41 am

Post Re: 🤔 Paul Isa 58:12
Pastor Nations wrote:
So why do people say Paul teaches, & says we can eat whatever we want, & say Paul says we don't have to keep G-d's Torah?
It is because we have read and understood the Pauline Epistles, found in the New Testament.

HAVE "YOU" found in letters that Paul says you can do whatever you want? well then I guess you believe Paul is a liar right there and ask 25 verse 8

This is a big, big problem, either Paul is a liar, & he's lying here, or we have misunderstood his teachings.

WHAT HAVE I misunderstood pastor?, I take the scriptures as G-d says them, because they're His Words his thoughts on what's right and wrong not Church fathers 😉. Because here again my friend you have no answer for x
Acts 25 : 8

I really would just appreciate your thoughts, we'll deal with semantics another time LOL
4/30/18 7:53 am

Post Re: 🤔 Paul Pastor Nations

HAVE "YOU" found in letters that Paul says you can do whatever you want?

I never said that, and neither did Paul.

I am not under the law, yet I do not have a license to sin.

Because here again my friend you have no answer for Acts 25 : 8

Yes, Paul was a Jew that understood and kept the law.

That is why God chose him to show us that we are no longer under the law.

Why can't you answer this question?
Acts Enthusiast
4/30/18 10:33 am

Pastor Nations wrote:

How can you understand Paul through the New Testament, when Paul is not saying what your theology says? You're looking at Paul in the way you've been taught and the way your theology tells you, now what part of the Bible tells you 😉. Put away your theology and what you been taught and then read Paul. Take the scriptures for what they say, do you not add or subtract Deut 4:2😊

I have asked this question here before, and I'll ask you now. Have you ever been wrong when you thought you were 100% correct? & Do you think that can happen again?

HAVE "YOU" found in letters that Paul says you can do whatever you want?

I never said that, and neither did Paul.

I am not under the law, yet I do not have a license to sin.

Lol, aren't you saying two different things there pastor? How can you sin if there's no law? U say your not under the Law (G-ds Laws btw) but you don't have a license to sin, that doesn't make sense cuz sin is transgression of the Law 1 John 3:4 😱

Have I? I can show u with no contradictions or breaks in my keeping of G-ds Torah throughout all of the Bible, can you? 😏

Because here again my friend you have no answer for Acts 25 : 8

Yes, Paul was a Jew that understood and kept the law.

Well then 1 Cor 11:1 is for u. 😉 Be ye "followers/disciples" of *me* (a Jewish rabbi), "even as" *I * also am of Messiah, who never taught us to eat unkosher either, or never taught us not to keep Torah 😉

That is why God chose him to show us that we are no longer under the law.

Why didn't G-d just choose a gentile, they're not under the Law because they're not in Covenant with G-d. But u are right, we are not under the law..... Of sin and death anymore in Messiah Room 8:2 😀.

Why can't you answer this question?

Surya is an Indian film actor LOL. I had to text talk and supposed to be Caesarea, you know what I was saying LOL
4/30/18 1:28 pm

Post Re: 🤔 Paul Da Sheik

Here Sha'ul, Paul says he hasn't broken any Commandments, in the Torah, Law of the Jews, the Temple, or Roman laws....this man is SPOTLESS!!! 😇....

Yes, I do have a thought on this. If you think keeping Torah will make you spotless then you will split hell wide open. Only the Blood of Christ can take away your sin and make you holy. If you read Paul's letter to the Phillipians, you will quickly realize that Paul summed up his life and works as a Pharisee in one word...dung!
Acts Enthusiast
5/1/18 9:57 am

Post sheepdogandy
Yea and amen! Very Happy

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/1/18 12:47 pm

Post Re: 🤔 Paul diakoneo
Da Sheik wrote:

Yes, I do have a thought on this. If you think keeping Torah will make you spotless then you will split hell wide open. Only the Blood of Christ can take away your sin and make you holy. If you read Paul's letter to the Phillipians, you will quickly realize that Paul summed up his life and works as a Pharisee in one word...dung!

What he said! Smile
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/1/18 7:59 pm

Da Sheik wrote:

Keeping G-d's Torah, Instructions, Laws will split hell open sheik? & I'm not talking about keeping Torah outside of Y'shua, but keeping G-d's Commandments is how u "guard" yourself.

1 John 5:18-19; we know that whosoever is born of God sins not, but he that is begotten of G-d **keeps/guards** himself, and the wicked one touches and not. If you got yourself and keep God's Commandments the wicked one won't touch you. You're not sending because you're guarding yourself and keeping G-d's Commandments, sin is breaking Commandments

The enemy couldn't touch Messiah, because he had nothing to work with. I'll give you an example, look at people's struggles with sins in their lives, why? Because the enemy exploits it and has something to work with. Knowing God's Torah cuts that down a 1000 percent. Why do people sin in the world? Cuz they don't know G-d's Instructions, Torah, Law's. & They are in need of the Savior Y'shua

& Paul is speaking of the Pharisees law, not G-d's Torah Laws
5/2/18 8:33 am

Post Link
Look at what James said to Paul in Acts 21.

24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.

25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

Paul addressed a situation in the book of Galatians where Jews were trying to get Gentiles to be circumcised and obey the law of Moses. They were tempting them to trust in joining the covenant with Moses instead of trusting in Christ. As Torah-observant as Jews in the early church tried to be, they still had to be justified by faith in Christ.
5/2/18 10:01 am

Post Isa 58:12
Link wrote:
Look at what James said to Paul in Acts 21.

24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.

25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

Paul addressed a situation in the book of Galatians where Jews were trying to get Gentiles to be circumcised and obey the law of Moses. They were tempting them to trust in joining the covenant with Moses instead of trusting in Christ. As Torah-observant as Jews in the early church tried to be, they still had to be justified by faith in Christ.

Shalom Link, I haven't talked to you in a while 😃. But u left out an important part of Acts 24, you left out verse 23, it talks about four men had a vow on them selves and they had to shave their heads. Btw, that's in the Torah about a Nazarite vow, & this is after Messiahs death & then Paul goes on to say inverse 25 what is quoted in Acts chapter 15, which is the starting point for gentiles

Yes, Paul did address that situation in Galatians which is the same one in Acts 15, but he was not talking against the Torah of Elohim. & I just want to say something right here for all those who think Paul is against Torah is that you only have two choices, either the way people read Paul is misunderstood, or Paul is a heretick and you have to throw him out

Paul is a rabbi, as Messiah is a rabbi, and a rabbi can only teach Torah. The only thing I can encourage people that have that thought is to read the book of Deuteronomy and Psalms 119 for about a month and then read the book of Galatians and you won't have that same mindset 😋
5/2/18 1:27 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
[... is a heretick and you have to throw him out

I'm in favor of this being applied to certain folks.
5/2/18 1:51 pm

Post Isa 58:12
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
[... is a heretick and you have to throw him out

I'm in favor of this being applied to certain folks.

Lol, who are you talking about, Pastor Nations, sheepdog, Sheik LOL
5/2/18 2:06 pm

Post Link

Paul is a rabbi, as Messiah is a rabbi, and a rabbi can only teach Torah.

Matthew 23:8
“But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.”
5/2/18 6:02 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic