Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump ending the Korean War and taking down the DMZ will be his Reagan Berlin wall moment
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump ending the Korean War and taking down the DMZ will be his Reagan Berlin wall moment SouthFloridaman
if trump pulls off an end of the Korean War and normalization of relationship with North Korea it will be his Reagan Berlin Wall moment...

Also trump deserves a nobel peace prize more than any Obama policy....

Just the facts get on the trump train now. Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel. Kim clement’s prophecy about Trump being a Tumpet are coming true.. shoot Kim Clement even called out the view attacking trump in his prophecy back in 2007... Get with the times people.

You can watch it here
https://youtu.be/eFfFtq1fljY
Friendly Face
4/27/18 7:43 pm

Post Like Clockwork FG Minister
Even a broken clock is right twice a day... Acts-celerater
4/28/18 11:35 am

Post Re: Like Clockwork UncleJD
FG Minister wrote:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Is this "honor where honor is due"? Rolling Eyes
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
4/28/18 1:44 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I completely and sincerely hope that Trump succeeds in ending the Korean War, and that denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula becomes a reality. That said, I have a very hard time trusting Kim Jong-un’s word, and I am definitely doubtful as to what Communist China will do. Like Trump tweeted yesterday, “Only time will tell.” [Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/28/18 1:52 pm

Post Re: Like Clockwork SouthFloridaman
FG Minister wrote:

That ok..... your entitled to an opinion. I still believe in tbe spiritual gifts continuing in use today. I hope the COG still believe that the gifts of the spirt are continuing today. Some days i wonder... It seems the only gift being celebrated is tongues. Other gifting i have notice are treat with extreme neglect. The holy spirit has more then just that one gifting up his sleeve. anyways Kim Clement even prophesied the inpreachment drama trump is going through in a separate prophecy in 2014. Seems like the clock got it right a bunch if times.
Here is a break down of all the prophecies kim clement has predict about trump its a bunch. Watch it even if you dont agree i am willing to hear differing opinions.

https://youtu.be/xZxv-0LxG_A
Friendly Face
4/28/18 2:55 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
So far I’ve gotten to the point where Klement says Trump will be a man of few words, and that people will say he doesn’t say enough. Had to laugh out loud at that one. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/28/18 3:22 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
So far I’ve gotten to the point where Klement says Trump will be a man of few words, and that people will say he doesn’t say enough. Had to laugh out loud at that one.

Ummm, time to bring out the stones. Somebody spoke a false word.
Acts-pert Poster
4/28/18 4:45 pm

Post Re: Like Clockwork Old Time Country Preacher
SouthFloridaman wrote:
FG Minister wrote:

That ok..... your entitled to an opinion.

Ummmm, actually that ain't an opinion, a broken clock is right twice a day. Wink
Acts-pert Poster
4/28/18 4:47 pm

Post Re: Like Clockwork Old Time Country Preacher
SouthFloridaman wrote:

https://youtu.be/xZxv-0LxG_A

Fellers, help a ole feller out here, surely to goodness yall don't believe these kinda prophets do ya?
Acts-pert Poster
4/28/18 4:48 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I have never been a real fan of Kim Clement, but I must say this particular video, if authentic, is the most interesting video I’ve ever seen from him. Back in the 90s, I watched him many times on TBN. I even attended a meeting of his once in Detroit with some friends of mine. I thought he was much more entertaining on TV than in person. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/28/18 5:00 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Let me add, I never sensed that Clement was the great prophet that so many seemed to think he was. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/28/18 5:07 pm

Post Patrick Harris
When I hear this peace proposal, all I hear is:
1 Thessalonians 5:3
Acts Enthusiast
4/28/18 6:48 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Patrick Harris wrote:

That's what we all thought about the collapse of the USSR.
4/28/18 7:52 pm

Post Patrick Harris
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Patrick Harris wrote:

That's what we all thought about the collapse of the USSR.

Kim Jong-un Is a tyrant. Don’t be fooled into thinking he is doing this because he’s afraid of Trump, he’s not. Just like his father and grandfather he will capitulate and then change his mind, probably shortly after we pull our forces out.
Acts Enthusiast
4/28/18 8:13 pm

Post UncleJD
Patrick Harris wrote:

Don’t be fooled into thinking he is doing this because he’s afraid of Trump, he’s not. Just like his father and grandfather he will capitulate and then change his mind, probably shortly after we pull our forces out.

You might be right, but then again, I think he's an insecure p.. ant who has people killed around him any time he feels threatened. It might be that Trump is the first president to scare him or his family in decades and he might be doing this out of self preservation.
4/28/18 11:11 pm

Post Cojak
I will chip in my 2 cents.
I do hope some good comes from this. We certainly do not need to go to war in another part of the globe.

This would be a blessing to open the gate both ways, there would be a flood south, but it could even out if the peace and end held.

If anything comes of it honestly I think it is because of Trumps position of NOT Pampering a nut.

Anyway, this is of course a wait and see thing and my thoughts have nothing to do with anyone's prophecies. Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
4/29/18 9:40 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Look - Germany unified after stopping hostilities - these guys can do it too.
4/30/18 2:26 pm

Post Guess I ain’t the only one for a trump nobel peace prize.. SouthFloridaman
Today’s article on drudge.

“Donald Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize, says South Korea's President”

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-deserves-the-nobel-peace-prize-says-south-koreas-president-11353799

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 4/30/18 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
4/30/18 4:02 pm

Post Re: Guess I aim the only one for a trump nobel peace prize.. Resident Skeptic
SouthFloridaman wrote:
Today’s article on drudge.

“Donald Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize, says South Korea's President”

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-deserves-the-nobel-peace-prize-says-south-koreas-president-11353799

I'd like to see Trump invite Kim over for a tour of America. Take him to a small town diner as well as a few major cities. Let him meet average Americans.
4/30/18 8:18 pm

Post Re: Guess I aim the only one for a trump nobel peace prize.. UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:

I'd like to see Trump invite Kim over for a tour of America. Take him to a small town diner as well as a few major cities. Let him eat average Americans.

fixed it for you
4/30/18 10:51 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic