Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

My top Ten
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Pastor Nations
Isa 58:12 wrote:
Pastor Nations wrote:
If were grafted into Y'srael, what makes us think we can do something other than what G-d told them what to do 😫

What is Y'srael?

I have several large dictionaries and 1,000's of physical and digital books, yet I cannot find that word anywhere.

What is Y'srael?

That's very funny Pastor Nations, you're very funny 😶. Why are you diverting my question LOL LOL 😱😀😇. With your jokes, you remind me of someone I went to Y'srael with once, he was funny too 😳

Oh, you are talking about Israel?

But what language is this?

because it's not English.

And it's not Hebrew -- because Hebrew is spelled like this: ישראל

I've tried several other languages,

Armenian: Ô»Õ½Ö€Õ¡ÕµÕ¥Õ¬Õ¨

Czech: Izrael

Dutch: Israël

Kurdish: Îsraîl

Yiddish: ישראל

Arabic: إسرائيل

Urdu: اسرائیل

Punjabi: ਇਜ਼ਰਾਈਲ

Anyway, I cannot locate the language that spells it Y'srael - please let me know what language this is.
Acts Enthusiast
4/17/18 9:49 pm

Post Re: Isa 58:12... Isa 58:12
Aaron Scott wrote:
Aaron, I'm just gonna start with these, don't u know that the Feasts, Sabbaths are not "Jewish observances"? They are G-d's Feasts Lev 23:1-3. And circumcision is not Jewish law, it's G-d's, Gen 17😇

Fine. But if so, then what days was Paul referring to regarding some esteeming one day over another, etc.? I told you that you get into a mess here. Because you claimed it wasn't talking about the Sabbath...so then, just which of these feasts or Sabbaths CAN we ignore, per Paul's statement (who was a Jew, by the way)?

OK AARON, I HAD A LONG DAY, HERE WE GO. I DIDN'T CLAIM IT WASN'T SPEAKING OF THE SABBATH, I SAID MOST LIKELY FASTING. BUT THE DAY IS NOT SPECIFIED, IT COULD BE THE SABBATH, IT COULD BE A FEAST DAY, OR WHAT I SAID A DAY RELATING TO FASTING AS FOOD IS SPOKEN OF.

G-ds Laws for circumcision has never been for salvation like the Pharisees declared in Acts 15:1-5, it is about the sign of the Covenant. Messiah makes a great comment about this I want to remind u of in John 7:23; if a man on the "Sabbath" day receive "circumcision", that the Law/Torah of Moshe should **not** be broken.... 😱 What do we do about that?😏.

What do I do about it? I simply realize that He was talking to Jews. The rest of the NT plainly, clearly, and unmistakably negates the requirement that any Gentile believer be circumcised. If they want to anyway, fine. But it is NOT a requirement. So you are left to either claim Paul was wrong...or your understanding of circumcision is wrong.

🤔 FOR SALVATION AARON, I WANT YOU TO CONSIDER SOMETHING. IN THE TORAH, EXODUS CHAPTER 12 A GENTILE COULD NOT PARTAKE IN THE PASSOVER UNTIL HE WAS CIRCUMCISED. & ONE TORAH WAS FOR HIM. DO YOU SEE SOMETHING IN THAT? 😉.

Btw, Sabbath & circumcision are not the same... If you don't want to learn or understand the Sabbath you don't have to, but it's an everlasting Covenant in a sign between us and Him 😉. It's up to you

I'm not at all against learning about it or even observing it. What I am against is acting like it is required of gentile believers if they want to truly please God. There are million good ideas, so to speak, but that doesn't mean you must observe them. It's probably a good idea to not eat too much (any?) bacon. I eat it anyway. And I feel no condemnation--and "if our hearts condemn us not...."

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO THE SABBATH SOMETIME, GET THE PRAYERS GET THE THE READINGS, I THINK YOU'LL REALLY LIKE IT. AND IT IS REQUIRED OF GENTILES WHO ARE GRAFTED INTO Y'SRAEL AS THAT IS A COVENANT TO Y'SRAEL. What puzzles me is, your disciple the Messiah, and you don't want to do what He did? He loved the Sabbath, He loved the Torah. The Sojourner/Gentile that dwells with the Jews and want to be connected to YHVH. We see here as sojourners that wanted to follow YHVH had the same laws as the natural born Jews. That's the coven your grafted into Rom 11:17 ☺. You do know your grafted into a Jewish faith right & read a Jewish book, worship the king of the Jews, a Rabbi of rabbis? Everybody wrote the Bible were Jewish....

When did I tell you I was in Judaism? If you ever notice Aaron I speak of Messiah all the time & Torah as They are One John 1:14. & As you think that keeping Torah is dead religion, my friend, take that thought and read Psalms 119 and explain it to me how that it is a dead religion 😯

No, JUDAISM is a dead religion. Don't equate Judaism with Jesus, etc. One is life, one is death. The Torah is not Judaism either. If so, maybe they would accept Jesus as Messiah. There are plenty of wise and good things that we can be instructed from in the OT. But it is not REQUIRED beyond loving God and loving your neighbor as yourself. If you cannot distinguish between the transcendent points of the OT and the Jewish-centric points, then you will always think that gentile believers must observe such things to be in good standing with God.

I NEVER EQUATED TO ORTHODOX JUDAISM WITH Y'SHUA. LIKE I SAID GOD'S TORAH IS LIFE OR DEATH, MESSIAH IS LIFE OR DEATH, HE IS THE LIVING TORAH JOHN 1:14. SO SINCE HE'S THE LIVING TORAH, WE DO WHAT HE DID, KEEP THE TORAH AS HE DID. SIMPLE 😃

Answer to ur question about being circumcised to please G-d & the aspect of living for G-d. I will give you New Testament answer 1 John 3:22; and whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him, because we **keep** (((His Commandments))), & **do** those *things* that "are" **pleasing in His sight** 😊

Keep G-d's Torah, Laws, Sabbaths, that's His Way & pleasing in His sight😋

Aaron, getting off the subject this is about the Sabbath. But the laws that Gentiles nor Jews can keep are Temple laws, sacrificial laws, High Priestly laws.... Everything else you can and are able Deuteronomy 30:11-14 😉. Those passages prove that G-d has given what is necessary to keep His Commandments/Torah

AARON, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT ALL THE SABBATH SCRIPTURES I PUT UP THERE, YOU'RE GETTING WAY OFF THE SUBJECT LOL
4/17/18 10:32 pm

Post Isa 58:12
Pastor Nations wrote:
Pastor Nations wrote:
If were grafted into Y'srael, what makes us think we can do something other than what G-d told them what to do 😫

What is Y'srael?

I have several large dictionaries and 1,000's of physical and digital books, yet I cannot find that word anywhere.

What is Y'srael?

That's very funny Pastor Nations, you're very funny 😶. Why are you diverting my question LOL LOL 😱😀😇. With your jokes, you remind me of someone I went to Y'srael with once, he was funny too 😳

Oh, you are talking about Israel?

But what language is this?

because it's not English.

And it's not Hebrew -- because Hebrew is spelled like this: ישראל

I've tried several other languages,

Armenian: Ô»Õ½Ö€Õ¡ÕµÕ¥Õ¬Õ¨

Czech: Izrael

Dutch: Israël

Kurdish: Îsraîl

Yiddish: ישראל

Arabic: إسرائيل

Urdu: اسرائیل

Punjabi: ਇਜ਼ਰਾਈਲ

Anyway, I cannot locate the language that spells it Y'srael - please let me know what language this is.

It's Hebrew pastor, the letter Yod is the "Y" sound, not "I" but next to the Shin it sounds like (&bare with me) "Yiss", Yisreal, that's why I put the ' after Y, Y'sreal.
4/17/18 10:37 pm

Focus Pastor, focus, the Sabbath, we're talking about the Sabbath. ..
4/17/18 10:39 pm

Post Pastor Nations
Pastor Nations wrote:

It's Hebrew pastor, the letter Yod is the "Y" sound, not "I" but next to the Shin it sounds like (&bare with me) "Yiss", Yisreal, that's why I put the ' after Y, Y'sreal.

No, it can't be Hebrew - Hebrew has a different alphabet.

The word is spelled: ישראל

Even Israel's national Twitter account spells it Israel/ישראל - there is no "Y"

Certainly the Israeli government knows the correct spelling.

https://twitter.com/Israel
Acts Enthusiast
4/17/18 10:59 pm

Pastor Nations wrote:
Pastor Nations wrote:

No, it can't be Hebrew - Hebrew has a different alphabet.

The word is spelled: ישראל

Even Israel's national Twitter account spells it Israel/ישראל - there is no "Y"

Certainly the Israeli government knows the correct spelling.

https://twitter.com/Israel

Lol, well I have Jewish friends that have told me that's how it is said, and the Hebrew letter Yod or Yud has a "Y". But whatever, it's not a Torah issue lol. Now Pastor, Focus, Sabbath, the thread is about the Sabbath 😏
4/18/18 9:49 am

Post Pastor Nations
Lol, well I have Jewish friends that have told me that's how it is said, and the Hebrew letter Yod or Yud has a "Y".

You have Jewish friends that don't know how to spell Israel? Hahaha, what else are they teaching you?

If you will correct the spelling, then I will answer your question.
Acts Enthusiast
4/18/18 10:45 am

Pastor Nations wrote:
Lol, well I have Jewish friends that have told me that's how it is said, and the Hebrew letter Yod or Yud has a "Y".

You have Jewish friends that don't know how to spell Israel? Hahaha, what else are they teaching you?

If you will correct the spelling, then I will answer your question.

😶 Sure, Strong's 3478; Yisrael..... Now tell me how you been grafted into Y'srael who was given the Everlasting Covenant of Sabbath declare a different day other than G-d? Because Messiah couldn't do that 😉

Last edited by Isa 58:12 on 4/18/18 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
4/18/18 11:39 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Y'srael
G-d

The thread where nothing is spelled correctly.

It is the initiation of the secret club Isa wants you to be a part of.

While Jesus redeemed you from the law - Isa has formed a secret club that keeps the law - which apparently adds to the blood of Jesus.

Who knew?
4/18/18 12:16 pm

Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Y'srael
G-d

The thread where nothing is spelled correctly.

It is the initiation of the secret club Isa wants you to be a part of.

While Jesus redeemed you from the law - Isa has formed a secret club that keeps the law - which apparently adds to the blood of Jesus.

Who knew?

100% correct, Messiah delivered me from the law......of sin & death Rom 8:2. Now cuz I love Him, I keep His Commandments like He's asked 😉
4/18/18 1:30 pm

Post Da Sheik
R-member Th-s Imp-rtant Tr-th

D-n’t feed th- tr-lls!!
Acts Enthusiast
4/18/18 1:53 pm

Post Pastor Nations
Da Sheik wrote:
R-member Th-s Imp-rtant Tr-th

D-n’t feed th- tr-lls!!

Normally, y-s, but I'm just having fun here.
Acts Enthusiast
4/18/18 3:48 pm

Post Pastor Nations

😶 Sure, Strong's 3478; Yisrael.....

Hahaha, that is Strong's transliteration - and you even spelled that wrong, lol.

Try this: Transliteration: yiśrāʾēl

Stop embarrassing yourself - if you want to make up words, try learning Klingon.

Why do you intentionally spell God incorrectly?

100% correct, Messiah delivered me from the law......of sin & death Rom 8:2. Now cuz I love Him, I keep His Commandments like He's asked 😉

1. Please provide the New Testament list of commandments that Jesus asked us to keep.

2. Please humor me and show how you twist these verses to fit into your belief system:

"Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster."

Galatians 3:24-25
Acts Enthusiast
4/18/18 4:09 pm

Pastor Nations wrote:

😶 Sure, Strong's 3478; Yisrael.....

Hahaha, that is Strong's transliteration - and you even spelled that wrong, lol.

Try this: Transliteration: yiśrāʾēl

Stop embarrassing yourself - if you want to make up words, try learning Klingon.

Why do you intentionally spell God incorrectly?

1. Please provide the New Testament list of commandments that Jesus asked us to keep.

2. Please humor me and show how you twist these verses to fit into your belief system:

"Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster."

Galatians 3:24-25

Pastor....this thread is on the Sabbath, which sadly u have nothing to say in this matter 😢 because it exposes a deep Truth that u want to ignore 😱. U know u have nothing, that's why instead of engaging on this topic u Dodge & tell jokes😔. Doesnt Is hat bother u? I want to remind u that u have a big responsibility to G-d to speak His Truth to His sheep. I wouldn't want to o be in your shoes 😮 repent

I love u brother
4/18/18 9:31 pm

Post Pastor Nations

Pastor....this thread is on the Sabbath, which sadly u have nothing to say in this matter 😢 because it exposes a deep Truth that u want to ignore 😱. U know u have nothing, that's why instead of engaging on this topic u Dodge & tell jokes😔. Doesnt Is hat bother u? I want to remind u that u have a big responsibility to G-d to speak His Truth to His sheep. I wouldn't want to o be in your shoes 😮 repent

I love u brother

Four things:

1.) We were talking about things related to the Sabbath, just not the way you wanted us to.

2.) How can you discuss "deep truths", if you can't even spell Israel or God correctly?

- Trying to turn English words into Hebrew words is pseudo-religious babble - not some special secret awareness reserved for a few enlightened ones.

3.) I was keeping the discussion light-hearted, because like a lot of people, I was hoping you would lose all this nonsense.

4.) You are out of line. Faulting me for not repeating your false ideology only multiplies your own errors.
Acts Enthusiast
4/18/18 10:42 pm

Pastor Nations wrote:

I love u brother

Four things:

1.) We were talking about things related to the Sabbath, just not the way you wanted us to.

2.) How can you discuss "deep truths", if you can't even spell Israel or God correctly?

- Trying to turn English words into Hebrew words is pseudo-religious babble - not some special secret awareness reserved for a few enlightened ones.

3.) I was keeping the discussion light-hearted, because like a lot of people, I was hoping you would lose all this nonsense.

4.) You are out of line. Faulting me for not repeating your false ideology only multiplies your own errors.

🤔 Sooo I'm out of line with false ideology for talking about & keeping G-d's Sabbath"s" & u who keep a day not Commanded (except by the catholic church) by G-d & hide your eyes from the L-rd's Sabbath"s" (Ezek 22:26) are in Truth.... & "I" have multiple errors? 🤔

Sure, ok show me the prophecy concerning the Sabbath going to be no more & replaced by Sunday in Scripture. Or show me a Command for Sunday worship. Since you know Truth. 😶
4/19/18 5:52 am

Post Pastor Nations

🤔 Sooo I'm out of line with false ideology for talking about & keeping G-d's Sabbath"s" & u who keep a day not Commanded (except by the catholic church) by G-d & hide your eyes from the L-rd's Sabbath"s" (Ezek 22:26) are in Truth.... & "I" have multiple errors? 🤔

There is multiple errors in this sentence alone. You have spelled God and Lord incorrectly.

Sure, ok show me the prophecy concerning the Sabbath going to be no more & replaced by Sunday in Scripture. Or show me a Command for Sunday worship. Since you know Truth. 😶

You are looking for some type of double negative false narrative that doesn't exist.

Apparently when the Holy Spirit wrote the New Testament He considered that sufficient, and you should also.

This has all been explained to you ad nauseum, often times by people that understand the Bible a lot better than you do.

Definition of ad nauseum: adverb: referring to something that has been done or repeated so often that it has become annoying or tiresome.

I'm bored with this thread now, take care, good-bye.
Acts Enthusiast
4/19/18 10:27 am

Pastor Nations wrote:

There is multiple errors in this sentence alone. You have spelled God and Lord incorrectly.

You are looking for some type of double negative false narrative that doesn't exist.

Apparently when the Holy Spirit wrote the New Testament He considered that sufficient, and you should also.

This has all been explained to you ad nauseum, often times by people that understand the Bible a lot better than you do.

Definition of ad nauseum: adverb: referring to something that has been done or repeated so often that it has become annoying or tiresome.

I'm bored with this thread now, take care, good-bye.

Love you brother, thanks for clearing that up with absolutely nothing LOL. I mean, if your sound on the Sabbath being removed and we as believers dont have to do anymore, you should have multiple scriptures backing it up no matter how many times people told me 😮

But that's something everyone should think about here. If you can't back it up why are you keeping it, or why are you not keeping it, whatever it is, not just the Sabbath

Shalom
4/19/18 11:40 am

Post Well, here is more in the Sabbath :) Isa 58:12
1. After working the 1st 6 days of creation G-d rested Gen 2:1-3. As an example to us, the created. When we rest on the seventh day as G-d did we are announcing & testifying to the world Who Our G-d is

2. The Sabbath is a **Memorial** of creation Ex 20:11, 31:17. I I think that speaks enough 😉

3. The Sabbath was before Mount Sinai Ex 16:4, 27-29

4. Then G-d placed it in the heart of the "moral" Law 😉 Torah Ex 20:1-17

5. G-d spoke Commanded the 7 th day, Sabbath when He Commanded the 10 Words, Commandments

6. He confirms the Sabbath is a sign in Ezek 20:20, but then look, G-d's people blow it 21----. This should give us the understanding of how important the Sabbath day is to G-d, with the rest of His Torah. Also look @ Heb 4

7. G-d blesses all who keeps the Sabbath Isa 56:6-7

8. Y'shua kept it all His life Luke 4:16 & John 15:10

9. The 7th day "is" the L-rd's day Rev 1:10, Mark 2:28, Isa 58:13, Ex 20:10

10. & Instead of abolishing the Sabbath, Y'shua taught how it should be observed Matt 12:1-13

I almost forgot, G-d called Sunday, the 1st day of the week &.......
[/b][/i]
4/20/18 2:00 pm

Tonight is Shabbat, & I hope and pray people here will try to observe it, & experience it, & learn from it, because of how special it was to G-d, and His gift to us. Let us all rest from our 6 days of work, as G-d did from His and imitate Him

Shabbat Shalom, and may you all be blessed & taste & see the goodness of the L-rd this Shabbat. In Y'shua's Name amein 😇
4/20/18 2:03 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic