Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Some (5) banned people have little recourse ***Disappointing***
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Dean Steenburgh
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Dean,
When I read this crybaby post, I simply don't believe the whole story is being told.

I just don't.

So, get sweet baby James to post his final thoughts and send to you...we will all know it's from him and that problem will be solved. As for Brad, if he had enough faith, he wouldn't be banned. He knows this, right?

Look, whoever you are, I don't know you but I use my real name for a reason ...I don't lie!
I don't care if you don't believe me I'm just trying to help a couple guys out which doesn't really involve you.

Sorry Dean.

I don't lie either. Let's review facts we actually all know are true:
It takes a lot for guys to get banned anymore...And those guys were banned for good reason.

You say these guys want to reconcile - but their spokesman (you) impugns the reputation of Shaun, Doyle and Dave - and somehow you think it's ok because you use your real name.

That's what is really sad.

If that’s all it takes to impugn their reputation then we’re all in trouble.

You can read Dave’s response above & he’s a grown up boy who can respond for himself without you being his spokesman.

I was banned by Doyle 7-8 yrs ago & I found out why & made it good.
Dave says to follow the protocol which both men have done repeatedly & they have not even received a courtesy response.
Dave & Shaun are admins who have the authority to fix this but neither have.
Doyle owns the board & he too has not responded.
Neither of these guys deserve a lifetime ban & in fairness to them & the so called “policy” of this board they at least deserve a courtesy reply.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
5/13/18 5:59 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
NB
Quote:
Let's review facts we actually all know are true:
It takes a lot for guys to get banned anymore...And those guys were banned for good reason.

What “facts” do you know that bears out the evidence that either of these men were banned for a good reason?

What are you focused on?
5/13/18 6:04 pm

Post Cojak
I would like to see a 'Whatucallit?' a Jubilee. Forgive and open up to all the Banned in Ban land. I would sure enjoy 'The Chancellor' again, his 'It doesn't matter' fit most of the time he used it. LOL.
Brad? of course I like Brad's input. I have disagreed with Brad and BroJames at times. I even disagreed with Doyle at times. Shucks I disagreed with my wife a few times but after the first time when I TOLD her, I quit that foolishness, I am a fast learner.

But I do appreciate the Forum. I think it is important for many reasons. The more folks who input the more I learn. At times I learn not to read some stuff.
I also appreciate the time the volunteers put in. Like many volunteers they are often over looked or over worked.

Anyway, if this was a vote I'd vote to lift the bans with the condition: break the rules badly and you will be shot (Or get 10 lashes with a wet noodle!) Very Happy

Not really, make it as if 'they had never 'sinned'! Embarassed Idea
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/13/18 11:12 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
NB
Quote:

What “facts” do you know that bears out the evidence that either of these men were banned for a good reason?

SO now you are saying Doyle bans folks without a good reason.

You just can't quit bearing false witness, can you?
5/14/18 7:19 am

Post Dean Steenburgh
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
NB
Quote:

You claimed they were banned for a good reason according to your so called “facts” ...so answer the question.
Honestly you don’t know a thing about these events & you’re trying to act all informed.
Time to stop while you can because really this doesn’t involve you.

What are you focused on?
5/14/18 11:54 am

Post Congratlations! famousflavius
Congratulations! You now have internet street cred. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
5/14/18 1:09 pm

Post Pastor Nations
Grouch Marx once said that he would not want to join a country club that would accept him as a member. Acts Enthusiast
5/14/18 3:27 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
NB
Quote:

You claimed they were banned for a good reason according to your so called “facts” ...so answer the question.
Honestly you don’t know a thing about these events & you’re trying to act all informed.
Time to stop while you can because really this doesn’t involve you.

Bro - it doesn't involve you either - but you keep posting it at the top.

Your Mr. Helper act is old. And, I'll bet I know more of the true facts than you do.

But - you want to continuously imply that these jokers were banned unfairly and are not getting reinstated fairly. That is simply incorrect.

If you will stop posting about it - so will I.

Otherwise - I will be here to correct your mistaken attacks.
5/14/18 3:29 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
NBF
Quote:
Bro - it doesn't involve you either - but you keep posting it at the top.

Your Mr. Helper act is old. And, I'll bet I know more of the true facts than you do.

But - you want to continuously imply that these jokers were banned unfairly and are not getting reinstated fairly. That is simply incorrect.

If you will stop posting about it - so will I.

Otherwise - I will be here to correct your mistaken attacks.

It involves me far more than it does you because I've had these guys reach out to me & ask if there was something they did that caused them to be banned.
Have they reached out to you ...NO!
So find another post to comment on if you don't have a legit reason to post on this one which you don't.
If you knew the so called 'facts' you would have said something by now.
The guys who sent the stuff to me have shared interesting facts that you don't know a thing about.
I don't know the reason why they were banned so your ridiculous assertion that I'm implying so is unfounded ...again you don't know the facts.

Read the opening post on the thread & it's all about how tough it is to get re-instated.
As one guy said the biggest room is for self improvement.

What are you focused on?
5/16/18 6:21 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
This is Ted Steenburgh Koppel, Day 53 of the Brad Freeman hostage crisis.
Brad once again didn't have enough faith to get reinstated.
Tune in again tomorrow when we will repeat it all over again. Twisted Evil

I can't believe how much fun we are having with this. Thanks Dean.

See you tomorrow.
5/16/18 8:49 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
This is Ted Steenburgh Koppel, Day 53 of the Brad Freeman hostage crisis.
Brad once again didn't have enough faith to get reinstated.
Tune in again tomorrow when we will repeat it all over again. Twisted Evil

I can't believe how much fun we are having with this. Thanks Dean.

See you tomorrow.

We'll see how much fun it is when you travel to that forgotten landscape.

This partial clip from an email yesterday:
Quote:
Hello Dean,
I have been following your thread on Acts and the short answer to your question is no I have not been reinstated nor has any response been sent to me from Shaun or Doyle or Dave Dorsey. Admittedly, I only sent two emails (1 to shaun and 1 to doyle) and that was right after it happened. However, I still do not know what I did that was worthy of being banned. I don't recall anything in my post that was particularly offensive other than to call out Dave Dorsey for what he had just posted (that he was a reformed calvinist continualist as I mentioned previously). How can that be offensive when he just posted the same words.
...I think that I should have been contacted about my transgressions considering I was on that board for nearly 10 years. Say farewell to all who might be interested and I have appreciated your taking up the cause of the wronged. I didn't realize Brad Freeman had been banned too.
...Please tell Bonnie that I am praying for her healing and I mean it sincerely.
brotherjames

What are you focused on?
5/17/18 11:46 am

Post Dean Steenburgh
From Brad Freeman
Quote:
Saw your thread. Thanks for starting it.

Just a quick update: I emailed the Acts Admin email address posted on your thread 3 days ago along with Doyle's address on the thread (I emailed and messaged Doyle on FB weeks ago). Still no response from anyone. One would think, after being on the site for 10 years, that they would afford me the courtesy of telling me how I violated the TOS.
On April 25, I sent my third request in the 8 weeks since I was banned asking why it happened. No response from Shaun, Doyle, DD or anyone else. Disappointing. Especially since I’ve seen many others reinstated shortly after being banned.

I do appreciate you posting. If only those who had time to respond to your post would spend that amount of time responding to my email ...
just saying

What are you focused on?
5/17/18 11:57 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Day 54.

Perhaps Jimmy Carter can negotiate a release of the hostages.

Perhaps they received lifetime bans.

Perhaps those that break the rules finally got justice.

Perhaps no one cares.
5/17/18 8:22 pm

Post Bring back Brad.... caseyleejones
please... Acts-perienced Poster
5/18/18 8:50 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Sorry casey.

I do not miss Brad's condemning posts that blame folks for lack of faith when they do not get healing, prosperity, etc..

Jesus himself did not receive what he asked for in prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane - God had other plans. Yet - Brad believes we should all be able to tell God what we want and receive it - if we have enough faith. The clay tells the potter how they should be treated in Brad's theology.

I am simply not interested in him returning.

In fact - if he does - NBF will ban NBF. Just not interested in WOF guilt.
5/18/18 11:30 am

Post Dave Dorsey
This has gone on long enough. Shaun and I have spoken with Doyle concerning these posters and the final decisions rest with him. When he is able to spend time at his computer, he has always been responsive to emails. I'm sure he will be this time as well.

Please see the terms of use concerning messages devoid of content, and don't repost this thread or another one like it.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/18/18 1:24 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.