Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Some (5) banned people have little recourse ***Disappointing***
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Some (5) banned people have little recourse ***Disappointing*** Dean Steenburgh

The number is now up to 5.
I have had no less than 5 different posters who are currently banned reach out to me over the last few weeks based on this thread & specifically this post who cannot get even a single response back from any of the admins on Actscelerate.
This is not a good testimony!
A lot of stuff flies around on this board covering a lot of topics but one thing that should never be ignored is GRACE.

I know of two (2) banned posters who have reached out to the admins & Doyle & for some reason as of last week they still have had 'ZERO' response back.
Brad Freeman & broJames have been banned for several weeks & they both have shown me where they have tried to reach out to Doyle, Shaun & Dave but to no avail.

I just think it's terribly sad that they can't even get a response asking for some kind of re-instatement.
And before anybody says they have tried to respond back to either of these fine gentlemen please state when & how because both have shown me that "NOTHING" has been done to accept their apologies & be re-instated.

(***April UPDATE***)[/size]
Problem is we keep hearing from people who say all that needs to be done is to send an email & the ban will be lifted ...I assume as long as certain conditions are agreed to.

Here is the rub, I have heard from a few guys who have either been banned & never came back & I have heard from some guys who are currently banned & they can't get a single response from anybody.
One of the guys has been posting on here for 11 years.
Another guy is a Presbyter for the A/G & neither of them can even get a confirmation or acknowledgement that their emails have been received.

Next time I need to get ahold of Doyle I'm going to go to his sisters house here in town & tell her to reach out for me lol.

Is this talk board sooooo exclusive that the people who are in charge thumb their noses at those who are trying to reconcile?
Now my opinion may not be worth much to the admins because I'm not one of the elite "post masters" but I think you admin guys should make a better attempt to return an email.

It's come to my attention that when you're banned you have very little access to the ways to reach out to admin leadership in order to be reinstated.

Shaun has a website but his Acts email is only viewable if you have member access which you can't get while banned.
Dave doesn't show an email address at all so all you can do is send him a PM - so how does one do that while banned?

In a PM discussion with Dave he told me the guys who are banned know how to reach out to admin leadership if they want to come back from ban land but the problem is there is no clear cut way to do it & get adequate results.

Thoughts?
Suggestions?

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?

Last edited by Dean Steenburgh on 5/17/18 12:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
4/9/18 9:06 pm

Post I was once banned...but now I see. Belieber
I was banned and I simply asked them why, via email.

They replied to me and told me why I was banned and they said that if I was a good boy I could be reinstated. So...I pinky promised that I would be a good boy and they let me back in. Yay.

Now all I have to do is just be a good boy.

Laughing
Hey, DOC
4/9/18 9:22 pm

Post Re: I was once banned...but now I see. Dean Steenburgh
Belieber wrote:
I was banned and I simply asked them why, via email.

They replied to me and told me why I was banned and they said that if I was a good boy I could be reinstated. So...I pinky promised that I would be a good boy and they let me back in. Yay.

Now all I have to do is just be a good boy.

Laughing

Hahahaha good one!
But who did you email & how did you get the email if you were banned?

What are you focused on?
4/9/18 9:26 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Can't help ya on this one, Dean. OTCP has never been banned. But they is a extremely small contingency a WOF-leanin posters what's tried to have the ole timer impeached. Mr. Green Acts-pert Poster
4/9/18 11:10 pm

Post Belieber
I sent a message to both email addresses at the same time.

Writedoyle@gmail.com
ActscelerateAdmin@Actscelereate.com

I later received a response from Shaun Wilson, he replied from the Actcelerateadmin@Actscelerate.com email address.

After they addressed the issue, I agreed to post with a certain level of decency and respect that is required.

They reinstated me after that. It was quite simple.

I will say that Shaun was very kind and gracious to "lift my ban."
He was very cordial.

If you're reading this Shaun...thank you! Very Happy
Hey, DOC
4/9/18 11:19 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Doyle does respond to his e-mail. I've e-mailed him on several occasions, and he doesn't respond the same day, but he usually responds within a couple of days. He responded back to me at that address last in February of this year, within a day of when I wrote.

But I've never been banned, so I don't know how that works.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/10/18 1:41 am

Post Isa 58:12
I was banned, I just came back on and emailed the administrator. The bottom of the page and Dave got back to me. I hope bradfreeman comes back, I haven't seen him in a long time, I'm sure he got himself band somehow. Shocked Laughing
4/10/18 6:35 am

Post GreatONE
Isa 58:12 wrote:
I was banned, I just came back on and emailed the administrator. The bottom of the page and Dave got back to me. I hope bradfreeman comes back, I haven't seen him in a long time, I'm sure he got himself band somehow. Shocked Laughing

I think you should be banned. What would you think if went to Jewish blog and asked them if they were excited about Easter? My problem with you sir is you are not honest about who you really are. But we all know.
4/10/18 1:02 pm

Post Ive been banned 3x aprilmay2.0
but i found its just easier to create a new pen name than to expect them to return our email.

sort of like regeneration
Friendly Face
4/10/18 1:27 pm

Post Dean, I DO respond to my email doyle
I saw your email but decided not to act on it right away. My bad: Should have told you I saw it. My apologies.

Doyle
4/12/18 6:05 am

Post Re: Dean, I DO respond to my email Dean Steenburgh
doyle wrote:
I saw your email but decided not to act on it right away. My bad: Should have told you I saw it. My apologies.

Doyle

Thx Doyle,
Can we get somebody to respond to Brad's emails?
Also, can we let brotherjames back for a day? He just wants to say a farewell to the other posters in a proper way.

What are you focused on?
4/13/18 7:42 pm

Post Re: Dean, I DO respond to my email Isa 58:12
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
doyle wrote:

Doyle

Thx Doyle,
Can we get somebody to respond to Brad's emails?
Also, can we let brotherjames back for a day? He just wants to say a farewell to the other posters in a proper way.

Yes, let's bring little Bradley back, I miss him 😀
4/13/18 8:43 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Who is bradfreeman? I don't remember him.
4/14/18 11:41 am

Post Dave Dorsey
I have not replied to anyone this week because I have a chronic health condition that has flared up badly for me this week. I received an email through Shaun from one poster, which I forwarded to Doyle with my thoughts and endorsement of whatever decision he made. Doyle is an emergency room chaplain among other things. Shaun is currently taking an extremely heavy course load at Lee in addition to running the international ministry his father started.

We are all volunteers. We are all imperfect. We all try to run this board the best we can, and surely make mistakes in the process. We are not elitists. We are not thumbing our noses at anyone. We are trying to do the best we can.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/14/18 3:06 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
To all you banned Jokers aka crybabies. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Hope that makes you feel loved. Twisted Evil
4/14/18 3:58 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Dave Dorsey wrote:
I have not replied to anyone this week because I have a chronic health condition that has flared up badly for me this week.

Where is your faith, Dave, you should have:

Refused to accept the symptoms
Rebuked the sickness
Commanded it to flee
Claimed your healing

The negative confession you set forth by using "chronic" and "health" in the same sentence brought into play a generation curse from which you need deliverance.

OK, now that the woffie foolishness has gone forth, I pray you get better soon.
Acts-pert Poster
4/14/18 7:24 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Bump

What are you focused on?
5/13/18 10:46 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Dean,
When I read this crybaby post, I simply don't believe the whole story is being told.

I just don't.

So, get sweet baby James to post his final thoughts and send to you...we will all know it's from him and that problem will be solved. As for Brad, if he had enough faith, he wouldn't be banned. He knows this, right?
5/13/18 11:45 am

Post Dean Steenburgh
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Dean,
When I read this crybaby post, I simply don't believe the whole story is being told.

I just don't.

So, get sweet baby James to post his final thoughts and send to you...we will all know it's from him and that problem will be solved. As for Brad, if he had enough faith, he wouldn't be banned. He knows this, right?

Look, whoever you are, I don't know you but I use my real name for a reason ...I don't lie!
I don't care if you don't believe me I'm just trying to help a couple guys out which doesn't really involve you.

What are you focused on?
5/13/18 12:19 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Dean,

I just don't.

Look, whoever you are, I don't know you but I use my real name for a reason ...I don't lie!
I don't care if you don't believe me I'm just trying to help a couple guys out which doesn't really involve you.

Sorry Dean.

I don't lie either. Let's review facts we actually all know are true:
It takes a lot for guys to get banned anymore...And those guys were banned for good reason.

You say these guys want to reconcile - but their spokesman (you) impugns the reputation of Shaun, Doyle and Dave - and somehow you think it's ok because you use your real name.

That's what is really sad.
5/13/18 4:31 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.