Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

I must live up to my pen name.

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I must live up to my pen name. Resident Skeptic

4/9/18 8:18 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
Living up to it indeed. Friendly Face
4/12/18 11:28 am

Post UncleJD
how does this not conflict with your Trump-first views?

Its Russia and Syria doing this, they are the ones with the chems. They want to draw Israel and Turkey into the fight and start a world-war. Its a big power-play for Russia.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
4/12/18 12:22 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:

Its Russia and Syria doing this, they are the ones with the chems. They want to draw Israel and Turkey into the fight and start a world-war. Its a big power-play for Russia.

I think WW3 is the last thing Russia wants. According to a former captive of the rebels, they also have these weapons.
4/12/18 1:25 pm

Post UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

I think WW3 is the last thing Russia wants. According to a former captive of the rebels, they also have these weapons.

Sane Russia, yes. Putin, I'm not so sure. He's getting nuttier by the year. I think he's a Stalin starter-kit. Assad is an animal, he needs to be put down.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
4/12/18 2:53 pm

Post Change Agent
You mean Trump has no involvement in leading us into this war? Acts Enthusiast
4/15/18 3:51 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Change Agent wrote:
You mean Trump has no involvement in leading us into this war?

We are not at war. He is just continuing the failed Obama policy.
4/15/18 4:39 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

Res, you & I differ here.
The Obama idea was to put boots in the theater & then draw fake red lines in the sand that he never intended to enforce.

Trump won't put boots on the ground ...yet ...unless absolutely there is no other way.
The innocents that were savagely gassed were murdered by the rabid pig Assad who needs to be put down like you have to do with any rabid mammal.
Those babies being murdered were too much video for any red blooded American ...we had/have to do something.

Trump inherited this mess & his airstrike last year did very little.
The airstrike last week won't slow the rabid pig down very much because he's propped up by Putin who is also a rabid pig.
We need a quiet covert operation that will go in & surgically take him out with a sniper.

If you'll notice that when we said we were going to attack Syria, Putin threatened to knock our missiles out of the sky ...but he didn't do it did he?
Why?
Because on his best day he is not in a position to strike swords with America.
A weakened US military is still the most powerful force in the world & China & Russia both know it.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
4/15/18 6:44 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

The Obama idea was to put boots in the theater & then draw fake red lines in the sand that he never intended to enforce.

Trump won't put boots on the ground ...yet ...unless absolutely there is no other way.
The innocents that were savagely gassed were murdered by the rabid pig Assad who needs to be put down like you have to do with any rabid mammal.
Those babies being murdered were too much video for any red blooded American ...we had/have to do something.

The airstrike last week won't slow the rabid pig down very much because he's propped up by Putin who is also a rabid pig.
We need a quiet covert operation that will go in & surgically take him out with a sniper.

If you'll notice that when we said we were going to attack Syria, Putin threatened to knock our missiles out of the sky ...but he didn't do it did he?
Why?
A weakened US military is still the most powerful force in the world & China & Russia both know it.

I don't disagree with you. I just think it is weird for Hassad to do what he did, with Russia's blessing, when they both want us out of the region. One good thing that did come out of it is Putin sees our missiles are something to be reckoned with. They didn't shoot down 73 missiles as they claim. Not even close. Most of those missiles hit their targets before they ever knew we launched them. Overall, I still hope the USA heeds the Founder's warning about "entangling alliances" as gets out of there.
4/16/18 7:51 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

Why?

But, flip side of the coin, there is this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbffI52stc0
4/16/18 8:31 am

Post Re: I must live up to my pen name. Tom Sterbens
"living up to a pen name..."

Interesting choice of words.
How does one do that?
4/16/18 5:13 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

Why?

My apologies, I thought you were agreeing that Assad was trying to work with the people & actually helping to rid ISIS.
Also,
That video is put out by a pro-Russia lobbyist group.

And I do hope that you can "live up" to your pen name hahahaha

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
4/16/18 5:19 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

Why?

My apologies, I thought you were agreeing that Assad was trying to work with the people & actually helping to rid ISIS.
Also,
That video is put out by a pro-Russia lobbyist group.

And I do hope that you can "live up" to your pen name hahahaha

haha, Still not disagreeing with you. But I must maintain my reputation as "the resident skeptic", you understand. Assad is scum. But a secular dictatorship is the best we can hope for in that part of the world.
4/17/18 10:08 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic