Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

I just love Politics................ Not

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I just love Politics................ Not Cojak
I am a conservative. Evidently many politicians know that. This morning my e-mails had FIVE political 'GIMME' e-mails using the Pennsylvania LOSS to say, "UNLESS you donate to ME & MY cause" the sorry democrats are gonna lie their way back into power. These are sobering stories coming close to spawning more Conspiracy Theories.

The Democrats will roll back everything the magnificent TRUMP (REAGAN reincarnated) has done.

Of course I sent everyone of them my $10 (NOT). I hate scare tactics in religion or politics.

Do you honestly believe if the country continues to thrive and grow in part due to the new TAX plan, that ANY SAVVY politician would vote to repeal it? Nah.

But since I did not (and could not) make a difference in PA, someone else could have and did not. Maybe the Republican wasn't worth his salt, I do not know.
SIDE NOTE:

I have a friend (COG Preacher in Alabama) who was curious about who on Acts voted for Trump and would again if the country continues to improve. He said count him in as a repeat voter. Well That is a ME TOO, if things do not take a downward spiral due to Trump's mouth. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/15/18 10:10 am

Post Re: I just love Politics................ Not Old Time Country Preacher
Cojak wrote:

I have a friend (COG Preacher in Alabama) who was curious about who on Acts voted for Trump and would again if the country continues to improve.

Tell ya buddy in bama the ole timer will vote fer him again if the Dem candidate is a blatant leftist.
Acts-pert Poster
3/15/18 7:52 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic