Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Uncle JD

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Uncle JD JLarry
In another thread you wrote:

Quote:
I watched the video, loved it. I'm watching one on "Christian Tarot Cards" that is endorsed by Bethel. Mind-blowing

Would you be so kind to share a link with proof that Bethel endorsed "Christian Tarot Cards". I am a fan of Bill Johnson but if you can prove that HE, not someone who attends his church is promoting "Christian Tarot Cards" I will stop watching his videos.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
3/14/18 9:17 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Hi Larry,

Here's a video on the topic so you can review the evidence and make up your own mind about what Destiny Cards are, and whether or not Bethel has endorsed them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wa0Gx386d0

It's a long video, but I encourage you to watch the whole thing so you are able to see all of the evidence available. That will put you in a good position to think about it and make up your mind about whether the evidence is valid, or should be dismissed.

Blessings.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
3/14/18 9:55 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Folk seem to not want to believe these wacko practices (eg, gold dust, angel feathers, grave suckin, anointing recovery, destiny/tarot cards, etc) are embraced by these groups. The evidence is all over the internet in videos/teachin sessions from these churches. It aint fabricated stuff. Acts-pert Poster
3/14/18 10:09 am

Post Dave & OTCP JLarry
Dave, Is this video endorsed by Bill Johnson? I am not interested in what others teach. If Johnson endorses this practice I want to know about it.

OTCP I am not interested in hearing of what others do or teach. If there are videos of Bill Johnson teaching this I want to see them.

A drunk has been coming to our church recently, this does not mean we endorse drinking. And we have folks attending our church that have been divorced. We do not endorse divorce. We have those who smoke, we do not endorse smoking. We may even have adulterers, fornicators or liars. We do not endorse this either.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
3/14/18 12:23 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Larry -- you have a choice in front of you. You can watch the video that was shared and evaluate the evidence and make up your own mind about whether or not this practice is wrong, and whether or not it is a practice Bethel endorses. Or, you can not watch the video, not see or evaluate any evidence, and continue believing whatever you believe now.

Choosing to watch the video does not mean choosing to agree with it. It just means choosing to expose yourself to evidence so that you can evaluate it and make up your own mind. However, choosing not to watch the video does mean that you definitely will not see any evidence that may change your mind.

What you choose to do is your choice alone.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
3/14/18 12:32 pm

Post Re: Uncle JD UncleJD
JLarry wrote:
In another thread you wrote:

Quote:
I watched the video, loved it. I'm watching one on "Christian Tarot Cards" that is endorsed by Bethel. Mind-blowing

Would you be so kind to share a link with proof that Bethel endorsed "Christian Tarot Cards". I am a fan of Bill Johnson but if you can prove that HE, not someone who attends his church is promoting "Christian Tarot Cards" I will stop watching his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wa0Gx386d0

Bill endorses Kris Vallotton who endorses the "Christ Alignment 'Destiny' Cards", You probably won't like the tone of the video because they aren't Bethel fans. But if you watch the whole video you will see their medium-lead, spirit-consulting, "sessions", and the follow-up discussions with those that had their "reading" and how it made them feel and such (all without the slightest mention of Christ, the Cross, sin, repentance, new-birth, etc..) and make your own conclusion.

From Bethel's site
Kris Vallotton is the Senior Associate Leader of Bethel Church and cofounder of Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/14/18 3:35 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Larry, did ya decide to take a look at the video? [Insert Acts Pun Here]
3/20/18 7:34 am

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Larry, did ya decide to take a look at the video?

I'm guessing the silence is due to the irrefutable proof.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/23/18 2:49 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic