Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Has anybody really read

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Has anybody really read Isa 58:12
Ps 119? I just don't see how anyone can read that and not be affected, or convicted. It's always been one of my favorite chapter in the Bible reveals so much wonderful things.

And here's a question, how many people in the Bible had a heart after G-d? This also is the same person that wrote the Psalms. David loved G-ds Torah, which is G-ds heart, he had a heart after G-d...I think that's pretty simple, any thoughts on this? G-d had a high regard for David, even though he messed up often, He still had a lot of esteem for him...

I think churches & pastors, believers should read this often, once a week, once a month, or something. & ask G-d to reveal it to us that we may have the heart of David. How many people have said to G-d, I want to be like David, I want my heart to be after G-d's own Heart? That would be John 14:15 😋. David loved G-ds heart, Torah. He said oh how I love Your Law Ps 119:97 because it's Yours, it's Your Way, Your Instructions...

What I don't understand when I tell people I keep God's Commandments in the Torah, they speak to me like I'm doing something evil or I'm in some kind of bondage, or I have fallen from Grace.

Let me ask another question, if G-d says something is good, can it ever be wrong? Or if G-d says something is bad, can it ever be right?

This just had been on my mind to throw out here

Shalom
3/11/18 9:21 am

Post Look, Isa 58:12
I understand that we've been told this idea for 2000 years that we don't have to keep the Law, but why do u feel it's wrong? Is Ps 118 wrong?

I will ask the question again, if G-d says something is good can it ever be bad?... If G-d say something is bad can it ever be good? & Deepening on ur answer, how can u say it's wrong to keep Torah? Because if it's right, it always has to be right

Now if u want to make ur case that u don't have to keep the Law, take ur best shot, but show me in all Texts. People preach Grace vs Law all the time, & when they do that they say keeping Torah is wrong & makes a mockery of Y'shua...

Making a mockery of Y'shua happens when we keep sinning, breaking the Torah/Law😶. Which like said Y'shua came & died for us breaking the Law...
3/11/18 11:23 am

Post Isa...proof that you are a Judaizer... Aaron Scott
Okay, maybe not absolute proof, but almost....

Where did God ever command His people to not spell out the name God, but instead to write it as "G-d"?

Nowhere. It's done because...wait for it...it's a JEWISH PRACTICE.

If you can't even WRITE His Name, then how do you CALL on His Name? Do you leave out a syllable, etc.?

That's what irks the living daylights out of me. If you came here and you said you thought we should embrace some Jewish practices, I would be happy to hear you out. But when I see this faux Judaism, this attempt to be as Jewish as the Jews, so to speak, it's a massive turnoff. Because I can assure you that I will not be writing "God" as "G-d." Further, I will use the English version of Jesus' Name. It's worked really good for me so far?

Tell me this: If the law cannot save you, but only Jesus can, then what's the deal? When Jesus tells us that on the two commandments hang ALL the Law and the Prophets, why do we need to do anything else?

(Matthew 11:13 KJV) For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

(Matthew 22:40 KJV) On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
3/11/18 11:35 am

Post Re: Isa...proof that you are a Judaizer... Isa 58:12
Aaron Scott wrote:
Okay, maybe not absolute proof, but almost....

Where did God ever command His people to not spell out the name God, but instead to write it as "G-d"?

Nowhere. It's done because...wait for it...it's a JEWISH PRACTICE.

If you can't even WRITE His Name, then how do you CALL on His Name? Do you leave out a syllable, etc.?

That's what irks the living daylights out of me. If you came here and you said you thought we should embrace some Jewish practices, I would be happy to hear you out. But when I see this faux Judaism, this attempt to be as Jewish as the Jews, so to speak, it's a massive turnoff. Because I can assure you that I will not be writing "God" as "G-d." Further, I will use the English version of Jesus' Name. It's worked really good for me so far?

Tell me this: If the law cannot save you, but only Jesus can, then what's the deal? When Jesus tells us that on the two commandments hang ALL the Law and the Prophets, why do we need to do anything else?

(Matthew 11:13 KJV) For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

(Matthew 22:40 KJV) On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

....aaron....G-d is not His Name....& Look @ ur verses again, hang these "2"on ALL the "Law" & the prophets...what Laws do we hang the 2 on out of love for G-d & love ur neighbor?🤔. What other categories of G-ds Laws wouldn't have a requirement of love? If u can find them u don't have to do them 😉

And you didn't even answer my topic, or anything I said of Ps 119, have u ever read it? & Ur questions seem like u never read the thread, answer those questions before u ask me questions
3/11/18 11:44 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic