Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Does Kevin Wallace still post on Acts? Just wondered how ole Kev an his church plant is doin?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Does Kevin Wallace still post on Acts? Just wondered how ole Kev an his church plant is doin? Old Time Country Preacher
Hadn't seen or heard nothin of late an was curious. Acts-pert Poster
2/15/18 9:27 pm

Post Belieber
I haven't seen him on here since the breakup. It seems his church is doing pretty well though. Great crowds, good worship, powerful altar calls. His wife Deven gets some mic time to do her things, so I'm sure she's happy.

Does anyone know how "Redemption Church" Ooooterwaaahh is doing?
Hey, DOC
2/16/18 12:08 pm

Post Kevin's former church is doing well... COGLayman
They are averaging 500+ in morning worship and tithes running 80,000 to 100,000+ per month. Attendance has been rapidly increasing over the past year. Friendly Face
2/17/18 9:57 am

Post Belieber
That's great news COGLayman, praise the Lord! Hey, DOC
2/17/18 8:48 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
Just maybe Kevin may not be all wrong in this situation. It is easy to attack a mans wife and attack a man for his actions with out knowing his heart or the why. I feel the climate in Tennessee at state and international office is a climate of bitterness and loss that someone was smart enough to have a back up plan. But I will say state having a nearly debt free campus in ootehwaah was not a bad conciliation prize. I would assume Kevin has to be very careful of what he says/does due to what confidentiality agreements he had to sign to be on the council of 18 and can’t defend himself the way the organization can since they made the rules. Kevin has handled himself in a classy way inspite of that. A better question to ask is what are the reasons he chose to leave. If Kevin was so wrong why would key members of the council go out of there way the weeks following his departure to meet with him and talk under the radar. I know of one such meeting at a local Assemblies of God Church revival that Kevin was a speaker at. They met for a while that evening. Friendly Face
2/27/18 4:16 am

Post lesserpower
SouthFloridaman wrote:
Just maybe Kevin may not be all wrong in this situation. It is easy to attack a mans wife and attack a man for his actions with out knowing his heart or the why. If Kevin was so wrong why would key members of the council go out of there way the weeks following his departure to meet with him and talk under the radar.

Maybe it's just me, but I never saw a lot of "He is wrong" being said. Most people were in shock, and wondered "why", but I didn't see a lot of finger pointing going on. Not to mention, the COG wasn't "shunning" him either, considering they still had him speak at Winterfest even though he had made him departure known already.
2/27/18 5:47 am

Post SouthFloridaman
lesserpower wrote:
SouthFloridaman wrote:
Just maybe Kevin may not be all wrong in this situation. It is easy to attack a mans wife and attack a man for his actions with out knowing his heart or the why. If Kevin was so wrong why would key members of the council go out of there way the weeks following his departure to meet with him and talk under the radar.

Maybe it's just me, but I never saw a lot of "He is wrong" being said. Most people were in shock, and wondered "why", but I didn't see a lot of finger pointing going on. Not to mention, the COG wasn't "shunning" him either, considering they still had him speak at Winterfest even though he had made him departure known already.

Right.... things aren’t orchestrated. Speaking out might cost you a seat at the big kid table things can be petty like that. People don’t want to lose an appointment. Wait a minute didn’t loran go off in a letter before things got choppy? You are right about winterfest though.

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 2/27/18 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
2/27/18 6:15 am

Post Belieber
SouthFloridaman wrote:
lesserpower wrote:
SouthFloridaman wrote:

Right.... things aren’t orchestrated. Speaking out might cost you a seat at the big kid table things can be petty like that. You don’t want to lose an appointment. Wait a minute didn’t loran go off in a letter before things got choppy? You are right about winterfest though.

SouthFloridaMan...you don't even make sense in your reply here. Nobody here said Kevin was wrong or has attacked Kevin. But you keep defending him as the day is long.
Hey, DOC
2/27/18 11:40 am

Post SouthFloridaman
Belieber wrote:
SouthFloridaman wrote:
lesserpower wrote:
SouthFloridaman wrote:

Right.... things aren’t orchestrated. Speaking out might cost you a seat at the big kid table things can be petty like that. You don’t want to lose an appointment. Wait a minute didn’t loran go off in a letter before things got choppy? You are right about winterfest though.

SouthFloridaMan...you don't even make sense in your reply here. Nobody here said Kevin was wrong or has attacked Kevin. But you keep defending him as the day is long.

Sorry I was referring to the political climate in Cleveland not you. Previous responses to other Kevin post brought his family in it. Like one outlandish theory is he pulled out because of the outcome of women bishops 🤨. Not true. He may wanted the vote the other way but that was not true. Some pastors on the council of 18 afterwards have met with Kevin I know that to be fact. If he was off on the deep end things would have been different people would be running from him. The real problem is the pastors on the council were not as prepared as Kevin was to respond to a moment where politics was put before right. It cost Kevin a campus but I guess he has his freedom of conscience
Friendly Face
2/27/18 11:54 am

Post SouthFloridaman
Should I say who met ? I think it would be interesting to find out 😱. Plus I think once time passes there may be a road Kevin to return. Friendly Face
2/27/18 4:29 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic