Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

How much loonger does the Isa experiment go on?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post How much loonger does the Isa experiment go on? Nature Boy Florida
All believers bound to OT law - no understanding of the New Covenant at all - claims he doesn't have ability to read long posts - but then takes the time to post long posts constantly.

I've seen enough.

Somebody text me when it's over.
2/14/18 1:25 pm

Post Re: How much loonger does the Isa experiment go on? UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
All believers bound to OT law - no understanding of the New Covenant at all - claims he doesn't have ability to read long posts - but then takes the time to post long posts constantly.

I've seen enough.

Me too. He's started enough threads, he should be contained to those. Anyone interested can certainly respond instead of every topic getting hijacked. I think everyone's had enough.

Let's do what Paul suggested in Galatians 5
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/14/18 1:34 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
In my opinion, we're pretty much at the end of the road with his comments today.

"You never going to get it brad if you keep trying to understand the Old Testament with the new."

He is insistent that you can only see clearly if you look through a veil. Only God can change that for him -- for the posters here, continued engagement will be like arguing about the color of a forest with someone who is blind.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/14/18 1:35 pm

Post then there's this brotherjames
Heb 10:1-9 The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming--not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship. (2) Otherwise, would they not have stopped being offered? For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for all, and would no longer have felt guilty for their sins. (3) But those sacrifices are an annual reminder of sins. (4) It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. (5) Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: "Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me; (6) with burnt offerings and sin offerings you were not pleased. (7) Then I said, 'Here I am--it is written about me in the scroll-- I have come to do your will, my God.'" (Cool First he said, "Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not desire, nor were you pleased with them"--though they were offered in accordance with the law. (9) Then he said, "Here I am, I have come to do your will." He sets aside the first to establish the second.

2Co 3:13-18 We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to prevent the Israelites from seeing the end of what was passing away. (14) But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. (15) Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. (16) But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. (17) Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. (1Cool And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Acts-celerater
2/14/18 1:46 pm

Post Re: How much loonger does the Isa experiment go on? Cojak

I've seen enough.

\
Definitely with you NBF, seems sorta strange, i.e. If you have flet and enjoyed the Lord's blessings. When you have enjoyed the latter rain that you would consider putting yourself back under the law.

I follow the intents of the Ten Commandments for many reasons not the least of which is common sense in this present world. I appreciate that our forefathers here in the USA thought the same.

Why would I reverse what I KNOW to be right in the sight of GOD! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/14/18 2:30 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I have been wondering how long it would take this go-round for y’all to see how futile it is to respond to Isa. He’s singing the same tune he sang to death the last time he came in here. When I saw he was back, I knew it would be just more of the same with him. I could have forgotten an occasion, but as far as I can recall, I have not responded to Isa at all this time. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/14/18 3:13 pm

Post skinnybishop
Count me in as one ready to see this end.
2/14/18 3:46 pm

Post If the Law was ... Mat
If the Law was key to Christianity, why did God allow the destruction of the Temple? As a matter of fact, if the Law keepers are so committed, why have they not rebuilt the Temple no matter what the price? I am sick of those who play at being "Jewish"?

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
2/14/18 4:55 pm

Post Re: If the Law was ... UncleJD
Mat wrote:
If the Law was key to Christianity, why did God allow the destruction of the Temple? As a matter of fact, if the Law keepers are so committed, why have they not rebuilt the Temple no matter what the price? I am sick of those who play at being "Jewish"?

Mat

Me too Mat, I have some good friends who really observe a lot of Jewish/Messianic teaching. I wouldn't call them "Judaizers" (yet), but they get pretty annoying. One of their kids asked my son "do you eat ham?", he laughed and said "why, you want me to invite you over next time?".
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/14/18 5:53 pm

Post Isa 58:12
I see you all have a real problem with Jewish things. Better throw away your Bible then and you're praying to a Jewish Rabbi, King of the Jews, who died for the sins of the world. But the thing I like the most, is the love I feel from the Church "of" G-d, you guys are quite a unique bunch of people who break your own rules, but that's fine

I don't worry guys, I won't be here much longer you can go back to whatever it is you discuss
2/15/18 7:37 pm

Post We have no problem with "JEWISH things" brotherjames
We love the Jews, what I ( I won't speak for any others) have a problem with is fake judaizer Christian "jew" who is just a meshugana goyim who doesn't realize Jesus or y'shua had set him free from the Law of sin and death. I won't miss you but I will pray that the veil that is covering your eyes from the truth would be lifted and you truly find the joy and freedom that is yours in Christ. Acts-celerater
2/15/18 11:10 pm

Post Re: We have no problem with "JEWISH things" Cojak
brotherjames wrote:
We love the Jews, what I ( I won't speak for any others) have a problem with is fake judaizer Christian "jew" who is just a meshugana goyim who doesn't realize Jesus or y'shua had set him free from the Law of sin and death. I won't miss you but I will pray that the veil that is covering your eyes from the truth would be lifted and you truly find the joy and freedom that is yours in Christ.

Truth BroJ.... Thumb Up
2/16/18 2:21 am

Post Re: We have no problem with "JEWISH things" Isa 58:12
brotherjames wrote:
We love the Jews, what I ( I won't speak for any others) have a problem with is fake judaizer Christian "jew" who is just a meshugana goyim who doesn't realize Jesus or y'shua had set him free from the Law of sin and death. I won't miss you but I will pray that the veil that is covering your eyes from the truth would be lifted and you truly find the joy and freedom that is yours in Christ.

.james....🙄, You don't even understand what I'm saying, you chalk it up as a judaizers to give you an excuse not to listen, but you don't even know what a judaizer is.... What if I told you above what G-d already said in his Word to do and live? nothing. Have I told you it's commanded for you to wash your hands before you eat, have I told you that for you to be saved you have to be circumcised and keep all the Law of Moshe? No

Your problem is not with me your problem is G-d and what He said, you don't know. 1 John 2:4; he that says I know Him and keeps not His Commandments is a liar and the truth is not in him. Truth is Torah Ps 119:160 & Truth is Y"shua They are One
2/16/18 5:51 am

Post Re: We have no problem with "JEWISH things" Tom Sterbens
Isa 58:12 wrote:
brotherjames wrote:

.james....🙄, You don't even understand what I'm saying, you chalk it up as a judaizers to give you an excuse not to listen, but you don't even know what a judaizer is.... What if I told you above what G-d already said in his Word to do and live? nothing. Have I told you it's commanded for you to wash your hands before you eat, have I told you that for you to be saved you have to be circumcised and keep all the Law of Moshe? No

Your problem is not with me your problem is G-d and what He said, you don't know. 1 John 2:4; he that says I know H-m and keeps not H-s Commandments is a liar and the truth is not in him. Truth is Torah Ps 119:160 & Truth is Y"shua Th-y are -ne

You had a couple typos I fixed for you (in blue above).
I'm just here to be a blessing! Smile
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
2/16/18 2:42 pm

Post Re: We have no problem with "JEWISH things" Isa 58:12
Tom Sterbens wrote:
Isa 58:12 wrote:
brotherjames wrote:

Your problem is not with me your problem is G-d and what He said, you don't know. 1 John 2:4; he that says I know H-m and keeps not H-s Commandments is a liar and the truth is not in him. Truth is Torah Ps 119:160 & Truth is Y"shua Th-y are -ne

You had a couple typos I fixed for you (in blue above).
I'm just here to be a blessing! Smile

& That u r, Shabbat Shalom 😇
2/16/18 2:50 pm

Post UncleJD
Come on Isa, PM me and you can come over for a delicious Easter ham, my treat! (you just have to promise to eat the ham) Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/16/18 3:05 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
UncleJD wrote:
Come on Isa, PM me and you can come over for a delicious Easter ham, my treat! (you just have to promise to eat the ham)

Bro, if he doesn't accept, is this offer open to others? Wouldn't want that ham to go to waste...
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/16/18 3:16 pm

Post Isa 58:12
Dave Dorsey wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Come on Isa, PM me and you can come over for a delicious Easter ham, my treat! (you just have to promise to eat the ham)

Bro, if he doesn't accept, is this offer open to others? Wouldn't want that ham to go to waste...

I will go, I just don't want dave to go 😀😇lol
2/16/18 5:20 pm

Post Re: How much loonger does the Isa experiment go on? Cojak

I've seen enough.

Thumb Up
2/21/18 5:10 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic