Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Hey OTCP could you post something about FAKE DR DEGREES?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: Hey OTCP COULD YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT FAKE DR DEGREES? Old Time Country Preacher
brotherjames wrote:
I'm sick of reading about FAKE JEWISH GOSPEL GARBAGE. HELP!!!!!!@@😝😝😝😝😝🤑😝😝😝🤤🤤🤤😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😦😦😦

What should I do, BJ, commence naming names?
Acts-pert Poster
2/12/18 12:38 am

Post Sure, you could start with someone called I-A 58 brotherjames
He claims to know Jesus but says he has to go to the Pharisee-ical School of Dr. Gamiliel first. I think he's meshuggeneh but he claims to have a degree in nonsense, I mean the Law of Moishe. Acts-celerater
2/12/18 9:16 am

Post Re: Sure, you could start with someone called I-A 58 Isa 58:12
brotherjames wrote:
He claims to know Jesus but says he has to go to the Pharisee-ical School of Dr. Gamiliel first. I think he's meshuggeneh but he claims to have a degree in nonsense, I mean the Law of Moishe.

Well Shalom James, did you find the verses in the Torah that are binding for me yet,? I mean you know Jewish things this should be a cake walk for you
2/12/18 1:14 pm

[quote="brotherjames"]He claims to know Jesus but says he has to go to the Pharisee-ical School of Dr. Gamiliel first. I think he's meshuggeneh but he claims to have a degree in nonsense, I mean the Law of Moishe.[/quote

😶
2/12/18 1:22 pm

Post Not interested in dialogue brotherjames
that serves no purpose. Too busy to discuss the obvious with a meshuggeneh goyim. Acts-celerater
2/12/18 2:09 pm

Post Re: Not interested in dialogue Isa 58:12
brotherjames wrote:
that serves no purpose. Too busy to discuss the obvious with a meshuggeneh goyim.

Come on let's be real, you just don't want to do it because you know you can't and you're terrified to find out in the scriptures that you can't.

Believe me James, I am not against you, if you can't find out what you believe in all scriptures of the Bible flush it, your no better than all the other denominations that twist and believe things their own way, as I'm sure you have confronted people 😉

Last edited by Isa 58:12 on 2/12/18 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
2/12/18 2:18 pm

brotherjames wrote:
He claims to know Jesus but says he has to go to the Pharisee-ical School of Dr. Gamiliel first. I think he's meshuggeneh but he claims to have a degree in nonsense, I mean the Law of Moishe.

And you speak so ill of what you do not know, very frightening. You say I claimed to have a degree in nonsense, Law Moshe. That's G-d's Laws, Exodus 31:18, He wrote them with His finger, now please since you're such a Biblical scholar pull out the ones that are bondage & useless...
2/12/18 2:22 pm

Post Re: Not interested in dialogue bradfreeman
Isa 58:12 wrote:
brotherjames wrote:
that serves no purpose. Too busy to discuss the obvious with a meshuggeneh goyim.

Come on let's be real, you just don't want to do it because you know you can't and you're terrified to find out in the scriptures that you can't.

Believe me James, I am not against you, if you can't find out what you believe in all scriptures of the Bible flush it, your no better than all the other denominations that twist and believe things their own way, as I'm sure you have confronted people 😉

I'm your huckleberry.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
2/14/18 10:02 am

Post Re: Not interested in dialogue Isa 58:12
bradfreeman wrote:
brotherjames wrote:

I'm your huckleberry.

Tombstone is one of my favorite movies, except you won't have the same outcome 😉 Btw brad, show me your doctrine, your beliefs in all text of the Bible 😉
2/14/18 10:05 am

Post Re: Not interested in dialogue bradfreeman
bradfreeman wrote:
brotherjames wrote:

I'm your huckleberry.

Tombstone is one of my favorite movies, except you won't have the same outcome 😉 Btw brad, show me your doctrine, your beliefs in all text of the Bible 😉

I've already done that...multiple times. I'll sum it up for you.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
2/14/18 1:59 pm

Post What I know about I-A brotherjames
is that he doesn't know Yiddish.

meshuggeneh goyim

pretender
Acts-celerater
2/14/18 2:55 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic