Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Hey OTCP could you post something about FAKE DR DEGREES?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Hey OTCP could you post something about FAKE DR DEGREES? brotherjames
I'm sick of reading about FAKE JEWISH GOSPEL GARBAGE. HELP!!!!!!@@😝😝😝😝😝🤑😝😝😝🤤🤤🤤😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😦😦😦 Acts-celerater
2/10/18 9:54 pm

Post NEVER MIND, MY WIFE IS MAKING ME WATCH ICE DANCING brotherjames
STILL BETTER THAN ISA 58 (PICK A WORD OF YOUR OWN CHOOSING). Acts-celerater
2/10/18 9:55 pm

Post Chicago27
Your caps key is stuck. Friendly Face
2/10/18 10:35 pm

Post Re: NEVER MIND, MY WIFE IS MAKING ME WATCH ICE DANCING Cojak
brotherjames wrote:
STILL BETTER THAN ISA 58 (PICK A WORD OF YOUR OWN CHOOSING).

I hope it isn't the two polar bears I just received ice skating! LOL

I am picking a word of my own choosing but still cannot print it! Shocked Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/11/18 12:13 am

Post Carolyn Smith
Made me laugh! Wink Wink Wink
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/11/18 7:04 am

Post Dave Dorsey
My wife and I went out to eat last night. When my wife asked the server what soft drinks were available, one of the options the waitress gave was "Dr. Pibb".

In Mr. Pibb's defense, I have never seen him use the title in any of his work, but it just goes to show how insidious this false culture of honor is. I respect Mr. Pibb and his accomplishments, but he does NOT have an earned doctorate, so he should not be called Dr. Pibb.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/11/18 7:22 am

Post diakoneo
Dave Dorsey wrote:
My wife and I went out to eat last night. When my wife asked the server what soft drinks were available, one of the options the waitress gave was "Dr. Pibb".

In Mr. Pibb's defense, I have never seen him use the title in any of his work, but it just goes to show how insidious this false culture of honor is. I respect Mr. Pibb and his accomplishments, but he does NOT have an earned doctorate, so he should not be called Dr. Pibb.

Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/11/18 7:34 am

Post Have you noticed that OTCP brotherjames
NEVER posts on any of the threads with our non brother Is-a. Hmmmmmmmmm

Actually preaching on Isa 58 :12 today but not claiming we need to keep the Torah to reap the Word of promise.
Acts-celerater
2/11/18 9:17 am

Post Re: Hey OTCP COULD YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT FAKE DR DEGREES? Isa 58:12
brotherjames wrote:
I'm sick of reading about FAKE JEWISH GOSPEL GARBAGE. HELP!!!!!!@@😝😝😝😝😝🤑😝😝😝🤤🤤🤤😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😦😦😦

Well that's probably the most anti-Semitic comment I've ever heard. If that's how you feel, throw away your Bible. The Bible is a Jewish Book, written by Jews, for the Jews, gentiles are grafted into G-ds Family, Y'sreal, the Jews. The Bible talks about a Jewish culture which G-d Himself instilled. The Bible talks about G-d's Way of life
surrounded in Y'shua, & people reject it & don't even know why 😑

I'm not preaching the Jewish gospel, I'm preaching the gospel of Y'shua who happens to be a Jewish Rabbi who died for the sins of the world. & when He comes back, He will bring the New Y'erusalem down with Him and Rule from there..,

You're tired of hearing from a Jewish Bible the gospel? 🤔This just proves Galatians is speaking to you who has Bewitched you that you should not obey the Truth😔.

You all call urselves church "OF" G-d, that's a big responsibility, big statement, & u do not have ears to hear &
will be judged for it 😑. This really breaks my heart, people who say they love G-d but act like this. Im sorry, I'm really sorry. Bible talks about another group of people not wanting to hear or do what G-d said either, they didn't make it to the promised land 😔

I'm very sorry I came back, I thought you guys would have changed by now, study things for yourself, I was wrong, you guys seem worse, meaner. You guys can have a mature conversation on any biblical point. I listen to what you said and then I gave the the full meaning, in all texts of the Bible. I just let the Bible interpret itself, you guys should too instead of the twisting of Paul's letter
2/11/18 12:04 pm

Post Re: Have you noticed that OTCP Isa 58:12
brotherjames wrote:
NEVER posts on any of the threads with our non brother Is-a. Hmmmmmmmmm

Actually preaching on Isa 58 :12 today but not claiming we need to keep the Torah to reap the Word of promise.

The reason why I didn't get on this thread, cuz I didn't know what OTCP ment. I thought you were all talking about your church or rules or something. But no I find that you're all talking about me 😒. I was told that if I get on your guys threads and if I say Truth you guys don't like, you always blame me for taking away from the thread, I never do that. It is you guys that argue with my point is when the thread gets taken away, you guys go off in another Direction
2/11/18 12:10 pm

Post As one married to a 1/2 Jew brotherjames
And Who has in-laws from Israel, pray for the peace of Jerusalem often I find your accusation of being anti Semitic total garbage. Most probably you aren't even Jewish by blood but Have been so deceived into thinking you are spiritual in trying to observe Torah etc you are in BONDAGE and can't even see it. You probably wear a kippa and a talit too.

I feel sorry for you. I am quite knowledgeable about Jewish things including doing Christ in the Passover Seder and leading tours to Israel. But you are deceived. If that's mean spirited so be it.
Acts-celerater
2/11/18 12:14 pm

Post Re: As one married to a 1/2 Jew Isa 58:12
brotherjames wrote:
And Who has in-laws from Israel, pray for the peace of Jerusalem often I find your accusation of being anti Semitic total garbage. Most probably you aren't even Jewish by blood but Have been so deceived into thinking you are spiritual in trying to observe Torah etc you are in BONDAGE and can't even see it. You probably wear a kippa and a talit too.

I feel sorry for you. I am quite knowledgeable about Jewish things including doing Christ in the Passover Seder and leading tours to Israel. But you are deceived. If that's mean spirited so be it.

No such thing as a half Jew, if their mother was Jewish then the child is Jewish no matter the father, but you know that because you know Jewish things right🙄. You don't know what you're talking about, and what you said was very anti-Semitic and you never answered one thing I said.

You're always learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the Truth. That were Truth is G-d's Torah in all texts of the Bible. & You may be knowledgeable in Jewish things, but you're not knowledgeable in G-d's things or you would see the benefit of keeping G-d's Torah Ps 1:1-3, Ps 119
2/11/18 12:45 pm

Post Isa 58:12
And if you do take people to Y'srael, don't you notice you're not causing any Jewish people to be jealous over you cuz you don't look like them. You literally have nothing in common with the Jewish people to cause them to think about Y'shua, their Messiah

Y'shua is just like Joseph in the Bible, his brother's didn't recognize him either because He had a bunch of Egyptian garbage on Him & his name was changed, you understand what I'm saying?

And another reason why you're not causing Jewish people jealousy, because in the Torah G-d gave His people a 100% guarantee to show you who a false prophet in Deut 13:1-5. Where do you think you and your denominational standard sit with that? You preach a lawless Messiah, & the Jewish people will never receive that

Last edited by Isa 58:12 on 2/11/18 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
2/11/18 12:49 pm

You can go into my thread of the Ten words/ Commandments and see where I put up the 613 Commandments law of Moshe, and you go through there and pick out the ones that are binding
2/11/18 1:10 pm

Post Her mother is Jewish, Israel considers her Jewish brotherjames
But she doesn't consider herself a Jew. Get it goyim? She's a Christian of Jewish and Irish descent. You're not even of any Jewish blood are you. And if you think for a second any Hasidic Jew is going to be converted because you wear a talit and a kippa, you are more deceived than you can ever imagine. They pity your poor attempt at being a Jew. Just admit you are a prostate and they might accept you. That's really all you want. You have become so enamored with Jewish tradition you have become jealous you weren't born a Jew. I'm trying to help them find Jesus. You're not. Very sad.[/b] Acts-celerater
2/11/18 4:38 pm

Post Re: Her mother is Jewish, Israel considers her Jewish Isa 58:12
brotherjames wrote:
But she doesn't consider herself a Jew. Get it goyim? She's a Christian of Jewish and Irish descent. You're not even of any Jewish blood are you. And if you think for a second any Hasidic Jew is going to be converted because you wear a talit and a kippa, you are more deceived than you can ever imagine. They pity your poor attempt at being a Jew. Just admit you are a prostate and they might accept you. That's really all you want. You have become so enamored with Jewish tradition you have become jealous you weren't born a Jew. I'm trying to help them find Jesus. You're not. Very sad.[/b]

Lol, james, you have no verses scripture tell me about myself in that. And it doesn't matter if she doesn't consider some Jewish she is. & Very sad she hides her Jewish identity, gee that sounds like history to me, I think I've heard that somewhere before. The reason why she can't align with her Jewish identity because it's not found in the church

And I'm not trying to be a Jew, & the faith is not about being Jewish, you got to stop bringing up that nonsense doesn't work. Keeping G-d's Feast and G-d Sabbath & G-ds Torah is not a Jewish thing, it's a G-d thing, you know the King of the Jews, the G-d of Y'srael, Y'shua?

And you don't even know me, and you will never never never ever be able to convince Jew that their Messiah is Y'shua, read Rom 11:11. You do not look like, act like, or talk, or live like the Messiah they are waiting for.

And please, I challenge you to find me The Binding Commandments that are in the Torah in a thread I have on the 613 Commandments of G-d there in the feature presentation section of here. I await them and look forward to this conversation and your scriptures concerning The Binding Laws in the Torah
2/11/18 4:58 pm

& james if ur wife is hidding her Jewishness, you haven't properly conveyed who her Messiah is, she doesn't see herself in a westernized Jesus. Same with the Jews around the world. Your wife should not be ashamed of who she is and who God made her
2/11/18 5:26 pm

Post You misunderstand goyim brotherjames
She's proud of her heritage but she's prouder to be called a Christian not a Messianic Jew. She doesn't have to wear a kippa and a talit to PROVE who she is either. (And I know women don't wear them just making a poiint).

Oy vey meshuggeneh. We're talking to fake Jews and fake Christians at the same time. meshuggeneh.
Acts-celerater
2/11/18 10:57 pm

Post Re: You misunderstand goyim Isa 58:12
brotherjames wrote:
She's proud of her heritage but she's prouder to be called a Christian not a Messianic Jew. She doesn't have to wear a kippa and a talit to PROVE who she is either. (And I know women don't wear them just making a poiint).

Oy vey meshuggeneh. We're talking to fake Jews and fake Christians at the same time. meshuggeneh.

Christian....😊 Christ-Like.....😃 what was He like?🤔....He was Jewish 😉
2/11/18 11:25 pm

Post Re: You misunderstand goyim Isa 58:12
brotherjames wrote:

Did u find me some Commandments/Torah/Law that are binding yet?🤔. That's gonna be a great conversation 😉. I will be waiting to hear from you 😏

Shalom
2/11/18 11:27 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic