Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Word of Encouragement for Isa 58:12

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Word of Encouragement for Isa 58:12 Mark Ledbetter
Hang in there!

Brad freeman received the same welcome you are receiving, yet he hung in there.

Shalom!!!!
Spirit-Led
(This is how I want to be)
Golf Cart Mafia Associate
2/4/18 9:27 pm

Post Re: Word of Encouragement for Isa 58:12 Isa 58:12
Mark Ledbetter wrote:
Hang in there!

Brad freeman received the same welcome you are receiving, yet he hung in there.

Shalom!!!!

Todah Rabbah, thank you very much 🙋😁😁😇.

Shalom, Shalom 😇
2/4/18 10:18 pm

Post Isa 58:12
Baruch HaShem, Praise G-d Mark, we do this for G-ds Glory 😇. G-d Bless u & ur Family

Shalom, Shalom😉
2/4/18 10:25 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Mark, do you affirm the doctrine that Isa teaches on this board? [Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/5/18 8:47 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I've told Brad numerous times to take his teaching where it is needed - since no one here has the problem he thinks we have.

Unfortunately, if ISa. stays - Brads teaching IS needed here.

<sigh>
2/5/18 12:19 pm

Post Dave Mark Ledbetter
what doctrine is that?
Spirit-Led
2/5/18 1:38 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
C'mon, Mark. Rolling Eyes [Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/5/18 3:27 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Hey Mark, do you believe one must keep the Law of Moses to be saved? Because Isa couldn't answer "no" to that question.

I'm real curious about what you are encouraging with this thread.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/5/18 5:47 pm

Post Dave, Mark Ledbetter
I believe:

"For by grace you [I] have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God [not "faith" but salvation]; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them." - Ephesians 2:8-10

"But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, He saved us [me], not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us [me] richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that being justified by His grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. This is a trustworthy statement; and concerning these things I want you to speak confidently, so that this who have believed God will be careful to engage in good deeds. These things are good and profitable for men." - Titus 3:4-8

"You [Timothy], however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them, and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings [The Law, The Prophets, and the Writings' which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Jesus Christ. All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:14-17

"But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully."

"What shall we say then? Is the Law sin? May it never be! On the contrary, I would not have come to know sin except through the Law...So then, the Law is holy, and the commandment is holy and righteous and good... For we know the Law is spiritual... For I joyfully concur with the Law of God in my inner man." - Romans 7:7, 12, 14, 22.

"For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did; sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us [me], who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are of the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace, because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the Law of God, for it is not even able to do so, and those who are in the flesh cannot please God. However, you are [I am] not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. If Christ is in you [me], though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you [me]. So then, brethren, we are under no obligation, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh -- for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God." - Romans 8:3-14

"For this, 'You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not covet,' if there is any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the Law." - Romans 13:9-10

What I am encouraging with this thread is Isa 58:12, as far as I understand the Terms of Us and Policy, Isa 58:12 has every right to post what ever he/she desires to post.

If what he/she posts doesn't line up with personal belief, ignore it. Had no response been posted to Isa 58:12's posts, or anyone else's post to which we may not agree, then according to terms of use as I understand them, no response then they can be subject to deletion.

So, there you go, Dave. I believe I have responded to your question.
Spirit-Led

Last edited by Mark Ledbetter on 2/6/18 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
2/5/18 6:31 pm

Dave Dorsey wrote:
Hey Mark, do you believe one must keep the Law of Moses to be saved? Because Isa couldn't answer "no" to that question.

I'm real curious about what you are encouraging with this thread.

Oh yeah, and I've answered this a million times but I'll say it again 😊. We don't keep the Law to be saved, we keep the Law because we're saved😏

Shalom 😇
2/5/18 9:23 pm

Post Da Sheik
Isa 58:12 wrote:
Oh yeah, and I've answered this a million times but I'll say it again 😊. We don't keep the Law to be saved, we keep the Law because we're saved😏

Shalom 😇

Don’t deceive yourself. You don’t really keep the law. No one other than Jesus ever could. You pick which laws you want to keep, but the NT says it’s an all-or-nothing proposition. If you choose to be under the law, you are required to keep all of it; not just the Jewish rituals and customs you find convenient.
Acts Enthusiast
2/5/18 9:29 pm

Da Sheik wrote:
Isa 58:12 wrote:

Shalom 😇

Don’t deceive yourself. You don’t really keep the law. No one other than Jesus ever could. You pick which laws you want to keep, but the NT says it’s an all-or-nothing proposition. If you choose to be under the law, you are required to keep all of it; not just the Jewish rituals and customs you find convenient.

Let me ask you a question sheik, if you saw someone drop their wallet would you pick it up and go give it to them?

Would you have sex with anybody in your family?

If you saw your best friend steal from your neighbor, and your neighbor just asked u not knowing anything, would you stick up for your best friend and say nothing or would you say yes my friend stole it?

If G-d said life and death are in my Commandments choose life, would you keep His Commandments no matter what, no matter the cost?
2/5/18 10:00 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic