Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Here is a ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post bradfreeman
Isa 58:12 wrote:
Let me ask you this simple question Brad, has Heaven and Earth passed yet, has everything been accomplished or fulfilled in the Torah, Law, Bible yet?

Your asked the question using Matthew Chapter 5:17, 18 through 19 and you'll have your answer. Has Heaven & Earth not passed away yet? and all the prophecies in the Bible are not fulfilled yet so Torah, Law, Commandments, Instructions, are still for the believer 😇

And you said it right in the beginning that Messiah kept the Law perfect he did not "sin" so what is sin brad that's breaking a Commandment in the Law Instructions of G-d Torah means hit the mark sin means missing the mark that simple. Be his disciple, copy what he did, said, lived, and you will find yourself keeping the Torah 😃

Shalom, shalom 😇

So, no response?

The Law was "added" as it says in Galatians 3, 2,500 years into humanity and it was "added" "until" the seed would come. The Seed came. Faith came and now we are no longer under that old covenant that existed for about 25% of recorded history.

It's unwise to ignore large quantities of scripture.

Mat. 5:18 For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

This quite simply says "the smallest stroke shall not pass from the Law until all is accomplished." All was accomplished when Christ said "It is finished" at the cross. He confirmed this in Luke 24:44.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
2/3/18 9:02 am

Post Re: Isa... Isa 58:12
Aaron Scott wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:

At some point, you know you're going to have to own that you just may be a Judaizer. Because if you believe that we ought to live as the Jews were told to live under the Law, and that nothing has really changed due to Jesus, then, well....

Judaizer lol, 😂. Aaron, your faith in Y'shua has grafted you into God's family, Y'sreal Rom 11. The New Covenant was only given to Y'sreal & Judah, soooo, you need to let go of this replacement theology nonsense, and that's exactly what it is.

That's also dual covenant theology, G-d has 2 Covenants, two standards of life, that are different from each other. One sect keeps the Torah, the other sect does not do anything but believe, not true

I have other questions but I'll ask this one only, please tell me some things found in the Law of G-d that you disagree with. Or I guess show me some awful Law's? Ahhh, tell me some Law's I want to know what you know, just start naming the ones that aren't for you lol😃

Well, let me give you one that Jesus mentioned: divorce. The law said one thing....but God’s standard was another.

Me? I disagree with the law about not being able to eat shrimp or bacon. I would never stone my son if he grew rebellious. I would not be concerned at all about mixed fabrics.

Aren’t you a debtor to the whole law? Or do you just do the things you think are cool.

As for answering my questions, I didn’t see an answer anywhere. If so, copy/paste it into your response, please.

U have to read up a couple for ur answers they r there. I have to do everything from my phone and I can't copy and paste 😕😉

I c you disagree with the Law about eating shrimp or bacon, but G-d said don't eat these things so who's right. I don't know your faith, I don't know your denomination, I know that the Bible says do not eat shrimp or bacon and if we love G-d like we say we do, why don't we keep his Commandments? You disagree with G-d's Law so is G-d wrong? That's like you trying to establish your "own" righteousness, your way. Because where is your verse of disagreement with the law? And please don't bring up Acts chapter 10 it's not saying what you think

As for stoning your children, that never happened everyone was so scared it brought fear in the people about sinning against G-d and there's no there's no Sanhedrin. But I will tell you this Sodom and Gomorrah was Stone....😉

You said something about divorce, and the law said but God standard is something different? So God's double-minded? My friend, God is Not wishy-washy, he says exactly what he says for a reason and to change his mind would be making double-minded. Show me ur verses on divorce in he Law and how God standards r different now🤔
2/3/18 9:04 am

Post Re: Isa... bradfreeman
Aaron Scott wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:

At some point, you know you're going to have to own that you just may be a Judaizer. Because if you believe that we ought to live as the Jews were told to live under the Law, and that nothing has really changed due to Jesus, then, well....

Judaizer lol, 😂. Aaron, your faith in Y'shua has grafted you into God's family, Y'sreal Rom 11. The New Covenant was only given to Y'sreal & Judah, soooo, you need to let go of this replacement theology nonsense, and that's exactly what it is.

That's also dual covenant theology, G-d has 2 Covenants, two standards of life, that are different from each other. One sect keeps the Torah, the other sect does not do anything but believe, not true

I have other questions but I'll ask this one only, please tell me some things found in the Law of G-d that you disagree with. Or I guess show me some awful Law's? Ahhh, tell me some Law's I want to know what you know, just start naming the ones that aren't for you lol😃

Well, let me give you one that Jesus mentioned: divorce. The law said one thing....but God’s standard was another.

Me? I disagree with the law about not being able to eat shrimp or bacon. I would never stone my son if he grew rebellious. I would not be concerned at all about mixed fabrics.

Aren’t you a debtor to the whole law? Or do you just do the things you think are cool.

As for answering my questions, I didn’t see an answer anywhere. If so, copy/paste it into your response, please.

U have to read up a couple for ur answers they r there. I have to do everything from my phone and I can't copy and paste 😕😉

I c you disagree with the Law about eating shrimp or bacon, but G-d said don't eat these things so who's right. I don't know your faith, I don't know your denomination, I know that the Bible says do not eat shrimp or bacon and if we love G-d like we say we do, why don't we keep his Commandments? You disagree with G-d's Law so is G-d wrong? That's like you trying to establish your "own" righteousness, your way. Because where is your verse of disagreement with the law? And please don't bring up Acts chapter 10 it's not saying what you think

As for stoning your children, that never happened everyone was so scared it brought fear in the people about sinning against G-d and there's no there's no Sanhedrin. But I will tell you this Sodom and Gomorrah was Stone....😉

You said something about divorce, and the law said but God standard is something different? So God's double-minded? My friend, God is Not wishy-washy, he says exactly what he says for a reason and to change his mind would be making double-minded. Show me ur verses on divorce in he Law and how God standards r different now🤔

You're not posting on the Sabbath are you?

Acts-dicted
2/3/18 9:10 am

Post Re: Isa... Dave Dorsey
bradfreeman wrote:
You're not posting on the Sabbath are you?

[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/3/18 9:13 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Also: my face when Aaron Scott has become the vanguard of orthodoxy

[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/3/18 9:16 am

Post Isa 58:12
bradfreeman wrote:
Let me ask you this simple question Brad, has Heaven and Earth passed yet, has everything been accomplished or fulfilled in the Torah, Law, Bible yet?

Your asked the question using Matthew Chapter 5:17, 18 through 19 and you'll have your answer. Has Heaven & Earth not passed away yet? and all the prophecies in the Bible are not fulfilled yet so Torah, Law, Commandments, Instructions, are still for the believer 😇

And you said it right in the beginning that Messiah kept the Law perfect he did not "sin" so what is sin brad that's breaking a Commandment in the Law Instructions of G-d Torah means hit the mark sin means missing the mark that simple. Be his disciple, copy what he did, said, lived, and you will find yourself keeping the Torah 😃

Shalom, shalom 😇

So, no response?

The Law was "added" as it says in Galatians 3, 2,500 years into humanity and it was "added" "until" the seed would come. The Seed came. Faith came and now we are no longer under that old covenant that existed for about 25% of recorded history.

It's unwise to ignore large quantities of scripture.

Mat. 5:18 For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

This quite simply says "the smallest stroke shall not pass from the Law until all is accomplished." All was accomplished when Christ said "It is finished" at the cross. He confirmed this in Luke 24:44.

Well good morning brad, Shabbat Shalom 😉. & Yes I did answer the 1st 2 of ur questions, but I'm not going to get bogged down by so many at once. If you really want to have a conversation on scriptures, awesome let's do them one at a time 😏

& You're right about being on unwise and not using the whole of scripture, I would think that pertains to you more than me LOL 🙄.

You asked me the Galatians question again LOL, I answered all your questions when you asked me about 8 years ago on that thread about Galatians that's still here on this website I was looking at it, may be you should go read it again LOL

And Lets use all of scripture, in your thought that the Law is no more. 1 John 3:4, who so ever commit sin transgresses also the Torah/Law for sin "is" the transgression of the Torah/Law... But I thought u said Y'shua fulfilled the Law @ the cross?, 🤔Hmm, already a contradiction in your thoughts 😐

Moving on, 1 John 3:6, whoever abide in Him (Y'shua, Word/Torah made flesh Jn 1:14) sins Not, whoever sins has not seen him "neither has known Him". Question, how do you think we're supposed to know G-d outside of his Torah his Law's His Commandments, that's who He is, that's what He thinks is right. So who's right, brad or G-d? 😏

One more, Rom 3:31, do we then "make void" the Law / Torah through faith? "God forbid" yes, "we establish" the Law / Torah 😊😉. How can you establish something that's been fulfilled, finished, done away with? Are they going against what Y'shua said on the cross? No, because he didn't say that in the way you think He did 😶

Shabbat shalom
2/3/18 9:37 am

Post Lol Isa 58:12
🙄 we teach on the Sabbath....., Or when Messiah stood up in the congregation was he wrong for teaching and reading. Come on guys let's pull it together LOL 😶
2/3/18 9:40 am

Post bradfreeman
You asked me the Galatians question again LOL, I answered all your questions when you asked me about 8 years ago on that thread about Galatians that's still here on this website I was looking at it, may be you should go read it again LOL

Yes. Let's start with the Galatians scripture. You can cut and paste your old response if you'd like. That way, folks on this thread can read your response.

Acts-dicted
2/3/18 9:43 am

bradfreeman wrote:

Yes. Let's start with the Galatians scripture. You can cut and paste your old response if you'd like. That way, folks on this thread can read your response.

Lol, brad, I just told you I can't do that LOL. And before I do this I need to ask you a question, I want you to think about something. Galatians, does that Trump every other books in the Bible, even what Y'shua said about it? Because He never spoke against it ever

Last question, does the bible contradict itself?
2/3/18 9:51 am

Post Re: Isa... Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:

I c you disagree with the Law about eating shrimp or bacon, but G-d said don't eat these things so who's right.

I'M RIGHT! Why? Because the NT makes it crystal clear that those under grace are not under the Jew-centric elements of the Law. PERIOD. I can enjoy delicious piece of grouper or amberjack, with not the slightest concern that I am offending God (Whom, it seems you claim, doesn't eat that stuff--I suppose he only eats bass?). I can eat what I want, because I am part of the TRUE Israel--to which one belongs ONLY by faith.

I don't know your faith, I don't know your denomination, I know that the Bible says do not eat shrimp or bacon and if we love G-d like we say we do, why don't we keep his Commandments? You disagree with G-d's Law so is G-d wrong? That's like you trying to establish your "own" righteousness, your way. Because where is your verse of disagreement with the law? And please don't bring up Acts chapter 10 it's not saying what you think

That law says to stone adulterers. Are you good with that? Jesus didn't do it. But didn't the Law say to DO it?

And if they catch an adulterer, will YOU be one that takes up stones to kill that person? If not, why not? It's the law, isn't it? (Be very careful what yo say here....)

And how, pray tell, do you know that children weren't stoned? The penalty for adultery was stoning, too...but adultery still took place. Same for killing. And yet, if you have kids, I dare say that you have (or will have) times when they are rebellious to some extent. If so, will I read in the paper that LAW-abiding citizen stones child for being rebellious?

You said something about divorce, and the law said but God standard is something different? So God's double-minded? My friend, God is Not wishy-washy, he says exactly what he says for a reason and to change his mind would be making double-minded. Show me ur verses on divorce in he Law and how God standards r different now

Well, let's see...God repented Himself for making man. Double-minded? God said that Hezekiah was getting ready to die...then changed His mind? Sparing Nineveh. Wishy-washy? I could go on....

Was Jesus wrong about divorce?

And if it's not what goes into a man that defiles him, then was He saying you COULD eat bacon? (Yes! Yes, He was!)

Again, was Jesus wrong?

🤔
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/3/18 10:19 am

Post Dave--ha! Aaron Scott
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Also: my face when Aaron Scott has become the vanguard of orthodoxy

Truth is a far higher than orthodoxy. In the Catholic church, it is orthodox to believe that the bread and win become the LITERAL body and blood of Jesus. Orthodox, yes. True, no.

But I did like the gif (pronounced JIF, by the way).
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/3/18 10:22 am

Post Re: Dave--ha! Dave Dorsey
Aaron Scott wrote:
(pronounced JIF, by the way).

Is there no end to your iniquity!?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/3/18 10:32 am

Post Re: Dave--ha! Isa 58:12
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:
(pronounced JIF, by the way).

Is there no end to your iniquity!?

Yes I thought that was funny too 😂
2/3/18 11:17 am

Post Aaron.... Isa 58:12
& ur not right about the foods u can eat, G-d wrote the Law with His finger Ex 31:18, it's not a Jewish eccentric way. & He says what's clean and unclean 😉. And Y'shua can't do away with it either because he would be a false prophet in Deut 13:1-5. He's not giving the green flag to eat unclean foods. And you are not true Y'srael, sorry

Rom 6:15, What then? Shall we "sin" (breaking Law) because we are not under the Law, but under grace? G-d "forbid". And you can finish reading chapter 6 urself, vs 16 goes on to talk about sin unto death (not keeping Commandments) and "obedient" unto Righteousness, Righteousness is Torah Deut 6 25😊.

Let me just say right here Aaron, because you have been grafted into Y'sreal, G-ds Laws apply to every believer Ex 12:49, Lev 18:26, 24:22, Ps 94:12, Ezek 18:5-9, Rom 2:12-15, & it is absolutely vital for Christians to grow in righteousness Deut 6:25, PS 119:172, heck all the Psalms 119 😋

Before I go on I would just like to say remember that G-d the G-d of the O.T. is G-d of the N.T. Not only the G-d of Y'srael and Judah but for all mankind

About adulterers being stoned, if you are referring to John Chapter 7 and the adulterous woman, that's for Torah not against it

Yes G-d said he repented Himself for making man, but He didn't destroy them all you're still breathing LOL😀. And before you quote verses like that read the whole story and see why in Genesis, & Hezekiah, & Nineveh....😐, G-d clearly tells you why

Please, please, condense these things so we can talk about them individually one by one please lol
2/3/18 12:06 pm

Post Re: Aaron.... Dave Dorsey
Hey Isa, hoping you can give a real simple answer to this question.

Is Jesus God?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/3/18 12:27 pm

Post Re: Aaron.... Isa 58:12
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Hey Isa, hoping you can give a real simple answer to this question.

Is Jesus God?

Yes sir, & thank you very much for the quick and simple question LOL
2/3/18 12:30 pm

Post Re: Aaron.... Dave Dorsey

OK, great! Then you should have no trouble understanding how God is able to complete and fulfill His old covenant, and how He is able to establish a new one.

If Jesus were merely a prophet, he would indeed be found wanting in this regard, but as He is God, He is not found wanting.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/3/18 12:38 pm

Post Re: Aaron.... Isa 58:12
Dave Dorsey wrote:

OK, great! Then you should have no trouble understanding how God is able to complete and fulfill His old covenant, and how He is able to establish a new one.

If Jesus were merely a prophet, he would indeed be found wanting in this regard, but as He is God, He is not found wanting.

If He's G-d, & He is, u you should have no problem seeing His Commandments are Everlasting Ps119:142, 151,160. There is no verse in the Bible that says the Law had to be fulfilled or removed. What Commandments are written on your heart and who were they too, not Gentiles... 😊
2/3/18 12:45 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Sorry bud, but you're getting wrapped around your own axle.

"And Y'shua can't do away with it either because he would be a false prophet in Deut 13:1-5. "

That's only true if Jesus isn't God. Otherwise, you have to fall back on claiming that God just wouldn't do that, because you said so.

As if you are capable of knowing the riches and wisdom and knowledge of Almighty God. You reject the counsel of God's word, you reject the counsel of God's Spirit, and you reject the witness of His Spirit in the church, because YOU know better. You are deceived.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/3/18 12:52 pm

What's so hard about keeping the Sabbath day?
What's so hard about keeping his Feasts?
What's so hard about eating right? What's so hard about keeping G-d's Torah/Instructions/Commandments
What's so hard about about loving G-d and keep his His Ways
What's so hard about loving your neighbor

Loving G-d is the first five of The Ten Commandments, loving your neighbor is the last five of The Ten Commandments they are one
2/3/18 12:54 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic