Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Here is a ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post bradfreeman
Isa 58:12 wrote:
bradfreeman wrote:
bradfreeman wrote:
Interestingly, "you" quote Gen 25:5 as saying now Abraham gave all that he had to Isaac. That's not what it says it says that verse 6, not 5. Why do you say it like that, I know what it is saying but I want to hear your understanding of you trying to use that verse as there was no laws

Maybe you're confused and mean another passage, but I literally cut and pasted Gen 25:5.

brad, I don't know where your copy and pasting is from but, I literally have 5 or 6 Bibles opened, and they all say in Genesis 25 5; because Abraham obeyed My Voice, and kept My Charge, My Commandments, My Statutes, and My Law's

Issac is just mentioned in vs 6

Looks like you mean Gen 26:5.

Was Abraham righteous because he never lied? See Gen 12 (he lied to Pharaoh) and Gen 20 (he lied to Abimelech).
Was he righteous because he never killed? See Gen 14 (he slaughtered kings) and Gen 22, he was ready to kill an innocent child as God commanded.

No Abraham was not righteous because he kept the 10 commandments. His faith, not his works of the law, made him righteous. I'd be happy to consider any scripture you have listing the laws, statutes or ordinances Abraham kept?

Since the law you are trying to keep wasn't given until 430 years after Abraham. So it wasn't given to Abraham.

Gal 3:16 Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as referring to many, but rather to one, “And to your seed,” that is, Christ. 17 What I am saying is this: the Law, which came four hundred and thirty years later, does not invalidate a covenant previously ratified by God, so as to nullify the promise.

Abraham, had a covenant with God and he kept that covenant...a covenant of righteousness by faith.

Oh yes, 26, lol, oops😉, you still haven't answered what that means, & what's the point of me showing you Laws before they were in stone that are in the Laws of Moshe when you can't even answer Genesis 26:5 LOL

Why are you so against G-d's Instructions, Laws? There's like you fight me on every issue, and you're only holding on to a few New Testament verses that "seem" to agree with your theology but in the end it does not as I've shown you countless times

I'm not against the old covenant.
It simply has no place in the household of faith since it is contrary to faith.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
3/4/18 2:41 pm

Post Isa 58:12
bradfreeman wrote:
bradfreeman wrote:
bradfreeman wrote:
Interestingly, "you" quote Gen 25:5 as saying now Abraham gave all that he had to Isaac. That's not what it says it says that verse 6, not 5. Why do you say it like that, I know what it is saying but I want to hear your understanding of you trying to use that verse as there was no laws

Maybe you're confused and mean another passage, but I literally cut and pasted Gen 25:5.

brad, I don't know where your copy and pasting is from but, I literally have 5 or 6 Bibles opened, and they all say in Genesis 25 5; because Abraham obeyed My Voice, and kept My Charge, My Commandments, My Statutes, and My Law's

Issac is just mentioned in vs 6

Looks like you mean Gen 26:5.

Was Abraham righteous because he never lied? See Gen 12 (he lied to Pharaoh) and Gen 20 (he lied to Abimelech).
Was he righteous because he never killed? See Gen 14 (he slaughtered kings) and Gen 22, he was ready to kill an innocent child as God commanded.

No Abraham was not righteous because he kept the 10 commandments. His faith, not his works of the law, made him righteous. I'd be happy to consider any scripture you have listing the laws, statutes or ordinances Abraham kept?

Since the law you are trying to keep wasn't given until 430 years after Abraham. So it wasn't given to Abraham.

Gal 3:16 Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as referring to many, but rather to one, “And to your seed,” that is, Christ. 17 What I am saying is this: the Law, which came four hundred and thirty years later, does not invalidate a covenant previously ratified by God, so as to nullify the promise.

Abraham, had a covenant with God and he kept that covenant...a covenant of righteousness by faith.

Oh yes, 26, lol, oops😉, you still haven't answered what that means, & what's the point of me showing you Laws before they were in stone that are in the Laws of Moshe when you can't even answer Genesis 26:5 LOL

Why are you so against G-d's Instructions, Laws? There's like you fight me on every issue, and you're only holding on to a few New Testament verses that "seem" to agree with your theology but in the end it does not as I've shown you countless times

I'm not against the old covenant.
It simply has no place in the household of faith since it is contrary to faith.

Heb 4:1-2 is for u, vs 1; let us therefore fear, that's a promise being left us of entering into His rest(Shabbat) any of you should seem to come short of it, vs2; for unto us was the Gospel preached as well as unto them "*but*" the Word preached did *not* profit them, *not* being **mixed** "with faith" (ur house of faith brad) in them that heard it
3/4/18 9:33 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic