Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Shaloooooooom everybody 😀
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Shaloooooooom everybody 😀 Isa 58:12
It's been along time, I still c a lot of the same people, who wants to start? Lol 😂
1/30/18 3:28 pm

Post Isa 58:12
No come on, not everyone at once please, who missed me the most 😋

& Tell me something Biblical ☺
1/30/18 3:42 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Hi. Welcome back.

This forum accepts discussion from people holding a wide range of views, as you can see from many of the posts currently on the front page. There are limits to that, however. If it is your intention to pick up where you left off concerning the teachings you have espoused in the past, your stay here will be brief.

Otherwise, welcome back. I hope you enjoy participating here.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/30/18 3:53 pm

Dave Dorsey wrote:
Hi. Welcome back.

This forum accepts discussion from people holding a wide range of views, as you can see from many of the posts currently on the front page. There are limits to that, however. If it is your intention to pick up where you left off concerning the teachings you have espoused in the past, your stay here will be brief.

I don't think I understand Dave, talking about the Bible will make my time brief? I thought everyone discussed the Bible
1/30/18 3:59 pm

Post shaunbwilson
Isa 58:12 wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Hi. Welcome back.

I don't think I understand Dave, talking about the Bible will make my time brief? I thought everyone discussed the Bible

I don't think I understand. Where did Dave mention talking about the Bible?
1/30/18 4:05 pm

shaunbwilson wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Hi. Welcome back.

I don't think I understand. Where did Dave mention talking about the Bible?

All I ever talk about is the Bible, I have never been in just a conversation about anything else. Shalom
1/30/18 4:10 pm

Post UncleJD
I might have missed when it eventually happened but I predicted long ago that eventually even Jesus wouldn't be Jewish enough for some of the Judaizer community. But welcome back anyways!

I'd love to put a Judaizer and Brad in a thread for a celebrity cage match Smile

disclaimer - I am not calling anyone in particular a Judaizer since my memory may or may not include anyone on this thread
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/30/18 4:24 pm

UncleJD wrote:
I might have missed when it eventually happened but I predicted long ago that eventually even Jesus wouldn't be Jewish enough for some of the Judaizer community. But welcome back anyways!

I'd love to put a Judaizer and Brad in a thread for a celebrity cage match Smile

disclaimer - I am not calling anyone in particular a Judaizer since my memory may or may not include anyone on this thread

LOL, I'm a judaizer? Lol, please explain 😊
1/30/18 4:36 pm

Post bradfreeman
UncleJD wrote:

Shalom Ike 58,

Let's kick it off with a few questions:

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh. 29 But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.

So the natural Jew is not the true Jew?

Is Paul talking about these guys the Spirit refers to in Rev 2 when he talks about those who aren't Jews?

Rev 2:9 ‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Gal 4:24 This is allegorically speaking, for these women are two covenants: one proceeding from Mount Sinai bearing children who are to be slaves; she is Hagar. 25 Now this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children.

So Hagar is natural Jerusalem?

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

So Jerusalem is mystically called Sodom and Egypt?

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
1/30/18 4:39 pm

Post Lol, Isa 58:12
U missed me brad, awe LOL Real quick question for u brad, am I a judaizer? Which is a Christian word to describe a person who believes the necessity for obeying the Torah, Law of Moshe? 😊
1/30/18 4:47 pm

Post try Pharisee brotherjames
but Judaizer works. Maybe you need to read Acts 15 again. I thought James kinda settled that discussion 2000 years ago. In fact as I recalled Paul was pretty excercised about it in Galatians 5:12 when he indicated that those preaching lies about the need to be circumcised should go a little further. "As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!" Very Happy

Works for me.
Acts-celerater
1/30/18 4:54 pm

Post Re: try Pharisee Isa 58:12
brotherjames wrote:
but Judaizer works. Maybe you need to read Acts 15 again. I thought James kinda settled that discussion 2000 years ago. In fact as I recalled Paul was pretty excercised about it in Galatians 5:12 when he indicated that those preaching lies about the need to be circumcised should go a little further. "As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!" Very Happy

Works for me.

Lol, so, in those two descriptions you used sum up the whole law? And whose law is it that you don't think we have to keep?😉
1/30/18 5:00 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Isa 58 - the only guy that makes me agree with Brad.

Welcome back.

Although I used to suspect Brad just had Isa 58 here so he could argue amongst himself.
1/30/18 5:06 pm

Ok, who missed me the most 🤗
1/30/18 5:06 pm

Nature Boy Florida wrote:

Welcome back.

Although I used to suspect Brad just had Isa 58 here so he could argue amongst himself.

Lol, LOL....do u missed me the most nature boy!! Lol
1/30/18 5:07 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Yeah, this is going to be brief. Looks like you fellas are having some fun, though, so I'll let it go for now. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/30/18 5:11 pm

Post UncleJD

Welcome back.

I was thinking the same thing. I guess we have our Actscelerate Feng Shui back.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/30/18 5:11 pm

UncleJD wrote:

Welcome back.

I was thinking the same thing. I guess we have our Actscelerate Feng Shui back.

Lol
1/30/18 5:17 pm

Dave Dorsey wrote:
Yeah, this is going to be brief. Looks like you fellas are having some fun, though, so I'll let it go for now.

Did I do something to u dave? Sure, we look at the Bible different, I'm already having a great time like almost 10 years ago. Do u just want people that agree with you only on this board, how would u ever be challenged? Iron sharpens iron right? Well, let's fellowship, I don't attack anybody on here nor have I
1/30/18 5:23 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Did I do something to u dave? Sure, we look at the Bible different, I'm already having a great time like almost 10 years ago. Do u just want people that agree with you only on this board, how would u ever be challenged? Iron sharpens iron right? Well, let's fellowship, I don't attack anybody on here nor have I

You have always been a nice person and have never attacked anyone to my knowledge. However, what you post in my opinion qualifies as promotion of a false gospel. Different people have different understandings of the nature of the gospel -- our friend Brad catches a lot of heat about some of his positions, for example, but it's clear he is a Christian. That is not clear with you, in my opinion, and your promotion of your view has historically been quite intense.

Are you able to affirm the Apostles' Creed and the Nicene Creed? Very serious question, and asking for a sincere and honest response.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/30/18 5:37 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic