Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump wants to limit immigrants from S***hole countries
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Dean Steenburgh
UncleJD wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkf2Xe5RfTc

This ad is the one that convinced me to vote for Trump. It still resonates with me and the jobs and factories part of it alone is coming through for millions of us. I think, if he can keep the focus on the economy (ala Bill Clinton), He will win again in 2020.

I have to agree it shows his brilliance in terms of how to relate to the average guy & wow, did it work or what?
He needs to stop going for the bait at every turn.
I told some friends the other day that if we watch closely we'll see that usually every weekend there is a fresh new negative talking point against Mr. Trump.
It means that people are dwelling on his negativity over every weekend instead of relaxing like they should.
The DOW has grown by over 40% in the last 12 months & that alone is enough to make the secular economy minded voter squirm with joy. The S&P has also enjoyed huge growth & people's 401K's have swollen nicely.
Americans should be allowed to sit back & enjoy at least 3 years of this type of run before the next election cycle because if D.C. gets their way we will see another establishment icon take the reigns & set us back a few notches & I honestly believe there will be people who will lament for the days when all they had to put up with was Trump's opinions & Tweets.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
1/16/18 10:33 pm

Post Cojak
I have never been to Africa but I have been to Haiti. Once to visit the Missionaries there. Each time you cannot fail to See the elite living like kings and the wonderful people living in scrap tin, and canvas hovels. The only ones who think it is not a stink hole are the elite who hold the lions share of foreign aid for themselves. First it was Papa Doc then Baby Doc, then the following leaders who had learned from Papa and Baby. The ones who live from the trash and scraps from the flea markets would agree with Trump. everytime I went I came back to the ship or base broke, trying to help the kids who asked for change. (actually no different than Spain/Italy/greece and Turkey). However these kids in Haiti came from those hovels.

Some of the major ones screaming about Trumps (possible) quote are the ones using the Foreign Aid to get richer themselves. They might act affronted, but they are not gonna turn down their money cow. And they will keep their people in squalor.

Just my opinion, and NOT EXCUSING TRUMP'S LANGUAGE. Idea
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/16/18 11:42 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic