Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump wants to limit immigrants from S***hole countries
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Eddie Robbins
UncleJD wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
It’s gonna be a long 4 years of making excuses for him.

If its only 4 years, we'll then have another 4 of fighting off the gays who are going to demand to run your churches and teach your grandchildren how to have proper .... (you know what) in schools.

Eddie, I'm not being sarcastic, which Republicans said that he said those words? I can't find it (but I admit I'm tired of the 1000s of articles I've seen on it already).

I'll also admit this is exactly the kind of stuff that I was afraid of when I strongly opposed his nomination. If this is true and other worse things, we will, as I predicted, not have another Republican or conservative POTUS again in my lifetime.

Gays demanding to run my church? My grandboys are homeschooled anyway.
I am hoping that he is defeated in the primary. I believe that he will be challenged. Best case is that he resign today. I would party if that happened.
Acts-pert Poster
1/12/18 1:14 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
But hey, the economy is doing great. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/12/18 1:18 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

If its only 4 years, we'll then have another 4 of fighting off the gays who are going to demand to run your churches and teach your grandchildren how to have proper .... (you know what) in schools.

Eddie, I'm not being sarcastic, which Republicans said that he said those words? I can't find it (but I admit I'm tired of the 1000s of articles I've seen on it already).

I'll also admit this is exactly the kind of stuff that I was afraid of when I strongly opposed his nomination. If this is true and other worse things, we will, as I predicted, not have another Republican or conservative POTUS again in my lifetime.

I am hoping that he is defeated in the primary. I believe that he will be challenged. Best case is that he resign today. I would party if that happened.

Trump reminds me of the Jacksonville Jaguar QB. We want him to do well - but no one would cry if he snapped a knee and was put out. We think the guy behind him would do better.
1/12/18 1:29 pm

Post UncleJD
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Eddie, the left hates homeschool so there's that too.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/12/18 1:32 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
UncleJD wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Eddie, the left hates homeschool so there's that too.

They do but that isn’t going away.
Acts-pert Poster
1/12/18 2:10 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Who makes excuses? We prefer a man who is a bit crude at times, but that wants to do the right thing than a polished globalist like GW Bush. LBJ is on tape in the Oval Office repeatedly using the N word and no outrage from the left.

Indeed, it is time to stop importing more Democrat voters from third world.
1/12/18 4:10 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

He will win again in 2020 by a landslide.
1/12/18 4:12 pm

Post Cojak
He wasn't even in the running on my list when the primaries started. He was never my GOP choice. BUT he was elected by a 'bunch of ignorant people' so I heard. Most folk that look at a map know it would have been a landslide without NYC and California.
Yes I voted for him, there was no one electable to vote for except Trump and Hillary. And Yes I am one of those "AT least he ain't Hillary."

And I did not vote for a religious leader, I wish we had a very moral intelligent born again Christian like Carter, but we do not. Trump is your president whether all those folk who would leave the USA if Trump got in like it or not. And if you are a USA citizen Trump is your president.

Praying for your leader to leave, resign, die or what ever is still praying for your leaders.

And YES the Economy is good. I sorta like that better than runaway inflation, a stale economy and no jobs.

Do I like the Presidents mouth and juvenile language, NO OF COURSE NOT. I doubt you will find a Christian that does. It doesn't make you less of a Christian to enjoy a good economy. There are a few things Trump has done that is praise worthy, not the least of all is the Supreme Court appointment.

Some folk say that doesn't count. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/12/18 4:15 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Quote:
Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said “take them out.” Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings - unfortunately, no trust!

1/13/18 10:26 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
Eddie Robbins wrote:

One down, three to go...
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/13/18 1:32 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

One down, three to go...

Hopefully, he will resign and let someone with a little more tact to take over. I think a lot of the policies are good. That’s not his issue. His issue is his mouth. It always has been. Who would vote for Carly Fiorina.....just look at her face.
Acts-pert Poster
1/13/18 1:41 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

One down, three to go...

Hopefully, he will resign and let someone with a little more tact to take over. I think a lot of the policies are good. That’s not his issue. His issue is his mouth. It always has been. Who would vote for Carly Fiorina.....just look at her face.

My prayer since he won the election has been that God would remove him somehow, and Pence would replace him. Trump is just a totally disgusting human being in every way. I agree some of the things he has done have been good.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/13/18 1:45 pm

Post Tough question roughridercog
How many other of our other Presidents oils cuss the wallpaper off the wall?
1/13/18 2:32 pm

Post Re: Tough question Resident Skeptic
roughridercog wrote:

Exactly. I do not get this singling out of Trump as being far worse than any other President in history when it comes to course talk.
1/13/18 3:00 pm

Post Re: Tough question Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
roughridercog wrote:

Exactly. I do not get this singling out of Trump as being far worse than any other President in history when it comes to course talk.

Agree completely, but at one time there was integrity in the press and in those around the president to try to put forth a good foot. Not so now. For some disgusting reason those in meetings CANNOT wait to put the fodder out to the press. They eat it up and beg for another. I love 'unnamed sources', I can remember when even the unnamed sources were fairly controlled and 'authorized'. Embarassed

One other thing, YES his mouth gets him in trouble, trouble he does not need. But somehow like the timex, he keeps on ticking. Shocked
1/13/18 3:13 pm

Post Cojak
Amazing how the man bounces back from some of the worst gaffs! Strange how putting lipstick on a pig (Clinton) worked. OH, BUT THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD!
It was good, I enjoyed it. Even with a president that made Oral Sex a discussion all the way down to elementary school BUT still did not resign! But hey, he didn't say dirty words!!!!!

I have heard preachers use that language, it wasn't spread world wide of course. Oh yes I still I wish the man had at least an 8th grade vocabulary, it would help him a bunch.

I love it how Racists are seen behind every tree. Just say the WRONG word, refer to the Wrong countries, and the name is Mudd!

Oh yes, AND THE ECONOMY IS PRETTY GOOD. some would say great.

Embarassed
1/16/18 11:41 am

Post diakoneo
I think the economy being good is a MAJOR +

Think of the alternative.

If the economy is good, people have more resources to help others. Yes there is greed but there will be greed whether the economy is good or bad.

Also, I heard a few days ago that 49% give Obama...that's right OBAMA credit for our present booming economy. These are the same kind of folks that gave Carter credit when the hostages were released. The only thing we can give Obama credit for in regards to our economy is that his Marxist tendencies and anti-capitalist leanings had us running on 2 cylinders.

Quote:
Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes: ‘From 1790 to 2000, U.S. real GDP growth averaged 3.79 percent,’ entrepreneur Louis Woodhill explained at RealClearMarkets. He expects final figures to show that ‘2015 will have been the tenth year in a row that real GDP growth came in at under 3.0 percent.’

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435093/barack-obamas-economy-ugly-truth
1/16/18 3:53 pm

Post UncleJD
diakoneo wrote:
I think the economy being good is a MAJOR +

Think of the alternative.

If the economy is good, people have more resources to help others. Yes there is greed but there will be greed whether the economy is good or bad.

Also, I heard a few days ago that 49% give Obama...that's right OBAMA credit for our present booming economy. These are the same kind of folks that gave Carter credit when the hostages were released. The only thing we can give Obama credit for in regards to our economy is that his Marxist tendencies and anti-capitalist leanings had us running on 2 cylinders.

Quote:
Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes: ‘From 1790 to 2000, U.S. real GDP growth averaged 3.79 percent,’ entrepreneur Louis Woodhill explained at RealClearMarkets. He expects final figures to show that ‘2015 will have been the tenth year in a row that real GDP growth came in at under 3.0 percent.’

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435093/barack-obamas-economy-ugly-truth

That shows you the power and scope of fake-news in America today. I just re-watched the election night coverage on FNBC (Fake National Broadcasting Co), and the stock-market futures were crashing that night by -500 points, they immediately blamed that and the CERTAIN economic crash coming that very day on Trump. Now, 6000 points up later, anyone with a fraction of a brain left knows that our economy and especially our stock-market is a direct reflection on how investors think things are going TOMORROW, not what happened over a year ago.
1/16/18 5:14 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
The 500 companies that make up the S&P 500 love him.
The 30 companies that make up the DOW love him.
GE loves him while their pet puppy NBC rails against him.
A lot of coal miners, pipe fitters, oil riggers & car manufacturers love him.
A whole lot of blue collar workers & average folks are for him.
I'm for him! I want the POTUS to succeed & I want him to be respected.

But every single jot & title of his life is placed under the microscope & they launch attack after attack against him & he already has a retaliatory personality so he gets in trouble defending his actions & denying what we see as plausible.

Unfortunately this tactic of constantly keeping him in a negative light is straight out of the liberal handbook on how to defeat a blowhard conservative & he is playing right into their trap & they are assimilating a resume to present to the American people at every election from now on.
People will only endure the negative for so long & even his base will grow weary.
I remember in 2016 when lots of Christians were saying they would rather suffer under Crooked than cast a vote for Mr. Trump.
Israelites told Moses how they longed to return to Egypt where they had plenty of leeks, garlic & onions ...lot of bad breath in those days.
Sometimes you have to hold your nose when you vote.
My vote for any GOP is usually useless considering I live in the Peoples Republic of Pelosi & Brown.
I wish my vote counted for more!

Personally I don't think he'll win in 2020 & I think both establishments will go after him to defeat him, Dems & GOP.
His outsider ways of doing business upsets the apple carts.
He doesn't have time to drain the swamp but I sure hope he gets a chance to place one or two more justices on the high court.
Like him or not we should never refrain from praying for him & Mr. Pence.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
1/16/18 10:02 pm

Post UncleJD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkf2Xe5RfTc

This ad is the one that convinced me to vote for Trump. It still resonates with me and the jobs and factories part of it alone is coming through for millions of us. I think, if he can keep the focus on the economy (ala Bill Clinton), He will win again in 2020.
1/16/18 10:21 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic