Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Tax Law already making America Great Again!

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Tax Law already making America Great Again! UncleJD
AT&T handing out a Billion dollars in bonuses to 200,000 employees! Fifth Third and Wells Fargo handing out bonuses to thousands AND increasing their corporate minimum wage to $15/hour! All without government mandates, just freeing the economy from over-regulation and cutting taxes!

MAGA!
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/20/17 6:32 pm

Post Cojak
That certainly sounds good! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/20/17 7:59 pm

Post Chicago27
When was America great? What era would you say? Friendly Face
12/20/17 8:56 pm

Post UncleJD
Add Boeing and Comcast to the list! Just keeps getting better. I guess this is what he meant that we were going to win so much we might get tired of it. Smile Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/20/17 9:49 pm

Post Tax Law Change Agent
Would be great if I were a Trump or a multi-billionaire. Laughing Acts Enthusiast
12/21/17 10:50 am

Post Re: Tax Law UncleJD
Change Agent wrote:
Would be great if I were a Trump or a multi-billionaire. Laughing

I can see you are a CNN subscriber. You need to check their headlines today where they finally inform you that the middle-class indeed is getting a tax cut. Now the only thing they can spin negative about is that it expires in 9 years which is ONLY because none of the left voted for it and will only expire if they continue to vote against the American tax payer.

Besides, do you think that the hundreds of thousands of workers being given bonuses and raises ALREADY are billionaires? I hate to go personal on you so I won't but, wow
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/21/17 10:56 am

Post Cojak
The Lord said the poor you have always. he could have said also that the rich you have always, also.

I am amazed at the people who think the rich should be taxed up to 60-90% of their income.

Common sense tells a RICH person, it is my money. I will shed it 'Off-Shore' and wait to make more. OR move my money to Mexico or China.

No one in business wants to live off 10% of their earnings, why take a chance and expand?

I was a small business man. I fed several carpenters, electricians and plumbers. If I made a bad buy in land, or the economy went South I was in danger of losing my home, car and equipment. The workers would go down the street and get another job.

I was never big business, but if I had been successful and grew I'll be danged if I would want to pay 60% of my income in taxes. I would set back on my humps and live the life of Riley, instead of 'taking the chance of going broke."

If corporations do not get a break, they create no jobs and do not invest in expansion. Shocked
12/22/17 12:44 am

Post Cojak
I saw am interview on the internet of a College Kid. He was asked, What do you think of the fact that 3% of the population has 97% of the wealth in the USA?"
His answer, college kid, "Them rich people go all the money and ain't GIVING us none!"

Funny thing, I have never thought I deserved a dime of anyone's money that I did not earn. Confused
12/22/17 12:51 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic