Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The passing of Robert (Bob) D Pace

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The passing of Robert (Bob) D Pace Eddie Robbins
If the Church of God had saints like the Catholics, Bob Pace would be a saint. The founder of People for Care and Learning and Men and Women of Action passed away last Sunday night just 1 month after his sweet wife, Clara, passed away. Bob was a very loving, kind, giving and caring man. He was the very first credentialed Christian Ed minister in the COG. There is not enough room here to give him adequate accolades. He was a true man of God.

When I was 16, my Dad passed away and I began attending the Doraville Church of God. This was in 1971. There, Bob became my second Dad and attempted to keep me on the straight a narrow. 😄 He remained like a Dad to me all the way up until he passed. Cathy and I got to see him just hours before he left us. I attended the funeral yesterday at Westmore and the burial today in Atlanta. There will never be another Bob Pace but his legacy will live on through People for Care and Learning and Men and Women of Action along with all of the other ministries he touched. If I could be half the man Bob was, I would be a saint.
Acts-pert Poster
12/14/17 5:32 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
I'm very sorry to hear that. I had the opportunity to interact with him several years ago while working on a website for him, and he was a true gentleman and saint. He was incredibly kind to me and took significant interest in me beyond the services I was providing for him.

Thank you for letting us know of his passing. Whom he proclaimed by faith, he now knows by sight.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/14/17 5:46 pm

Post Eddie JLarry
Arent you and Bobs son still like brothers. I remember Bob from the Doraville church. Haven't seen him since he went to work in Cleveland.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
12/14/17 5:58 pm

Post Da Sheik
The Pace family is first-class! Very sorry to hear of Bob’s passing! Acts Enthusiast
12/15/17 12:23 am

Post What a Warrior! Kevin Summitt
This man was a GREAT blessing to all he came in contact with. Traveled many miles with this man and never saw a bad side. We experienced some tough events from work sites in the US, Haiti all the way to Zambia in Africa. Sad to hear of his passing but, glad to know he has received his GREAT REWARD.
12/15/17 1:43 pm

Post Re: The passing of Robert (Bob) D Pace georgiapath
Eddie Robbins wrote:
If the Church of God had saints like the Catholics, Bob Pace would be a saint. The founder of People for Care and Learning and Men and Women of Action passed away last Sunday night just 1 month after his sweet wife, Clara, passed away. Bob was a very loving, kind, giving and caring man. He was the very first credentialed Christian Ed minister in the COG. There is not enough room here to give him adequate accolades. He was a true man of God.

When I was 16, my Dad passed away and I began attending the Doraville Church of God. This was in 1971. There, Bob became my second Dad and attempted to keep me on the straight a narrow. 😄 He remained like a Dad to me all the way up until he passed. Cathy and I got to see him just hours before he left us. I attended the funeral yesterday at Westmore and the burial today in Atlanta. There will never be another Bob Pace but his legacy will live on through People for Care and Learning and Men and Women of Action along with all of the other ministries he touched. If I could be half the man Bob was, I would be a saint.

Can you post a copy of the obit?
Acts-dicted
12/15/17 7:42 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
http://www.jimrushfuneralhomes.com/obituaries/Robert-Pace-7/#!/Obituary Acts-pert Poster
12/15/17 8:36 pm

Post georgiapath
Eddie Robbins wrote:
http://www.jimrushfuneralhomes.com/obituaries/Robert-Pace-7/#!/Obituary

Thanks Eddie
Acts-dicted
12/16/17 12:25 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic