Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Do y’all support this?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: Here's the thing... Cojak
Aaron Scott wrote:
Every tax bill tries to become revenue neutral. That is, in some way, the same amount of money keeps coming in to the government.

BUT THAT IS PRECISELY THE PROBLEM!!! The government doesn't want to spend anything less than it is already spending!

Here's how you do it: You pass a law that says every penny you make is taxed at a flat rate. Or, you might create a national sales tax that applies to everything but essential food items. Or some other way of doing things.

As for businesses, you tell them that they can pay X% of income...or X+% of profit, whichever is the most (this keeps businesses from playing the numbers so that they don't have to pay anything, etc.)

If the government brings in HALF of what it brought in last year, THEN GROW UP AND DO WHAT VIRTUALLY EVERY FAMILY IN AMERICA HAS TO DO AT TIMES: MAKE CHOICES!

I loathe our spineless government. I LOVE MY COUNTRY! Never mistake the two for being one and the same.

I think you said a TRUTH! They only roll the sources around. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/8/17 8:08 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic