Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Usernames as words of knowledge (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Usernames as words of knowledge (L) Link
We discussed Sean Bolz a while back. He was on the set of Sid Roth's show (I thought OTCP would like that part) and got a couple of people's usernames and gave them some words. It looks like he was ministering before or after the show.

https://youtu.be/LdEn3BGeQ9s?t=114
12/5/17 2:19 am

Post Dave Dorsey
"ministering"

I don't think that was ministry, unless Sylvia Browne was also a minister.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/5/17 4:54 am

Post JLarry
I don't understand the purpose of this. Why would the Lord give someone's password to another.

Not impressed with showmanship.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
12/5/17 8:20 am

Post Shawn Bolz didn't get their passwords he got their usernames/email address brotherjames
In this way, he identified an individual specifically and then gave them a prophetic word of encouragement. I see nothing wrong here. God speaking a word thru his servant to edify, encourage or comfort according to 1 cor 14. All Shawn did was get an identifier of the individual God wanted to speak to. A supernatural sign gift. I thought it was great. Like to have a more specific word of knowledge like he has. God uses me in this way sometimes but not enough. More, Lord. Acts-celerater
12/5/17 9:46 am

Post Link
I Corinthians 14 talks about all prophesying and the secrets of an unbeliever or uninstructed individual's hearts are made manifest, and he falls down on his face and says that God is truly among you.

I don't see a problem with really specific words of knowledge or prophecies. There are examples in the Bible.

Jesus told Nathanael that before Philip called him, when he was under the fig tree, Jesus saw Him. Nathanael must have been under a fig tree before, because on hearing that, He said Jesus was the Son of God and the King of Israel.

The woman at the well perceived that Jesus was a prophet after He told her about the five husbands she had had and the one she had who was not her husband.

One of the prophets knew the conversations that were spoken in a foreign king's bedroom.
12/5/17 12:54 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic