Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Voting In Alabama
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Voting In Alabama Change Agent
Going to the polls December 12th. I'm going to ask for the ballot that doesn't have baby killers or sexual predators. Last two times I had to tell them whether I was Democrat or Republican. I told them Republican. Going to be more difficult this go around. Embarassed Acts Enthusiast
12/1/17 3:40 pm

Post Re: Voting In Alabama chestnut ridge
Change Agent wrote:
Going to the polls December 12th. I'm going to ask for the ballot that doesn't have baby killers or sexual predators. Last two times I had to tell them whether I was Democrat or Republican. I told them Republican. Going to be more difficult this go around. Embarassed

Yes it is
Acts Enthusiast
12/9/17 11:11 am

Post Voting in Alabama Change Agent
Decided to just write in Nick Saban. Lot of people cuss him but no claims of sexual abuse or abortion supporter. And on top of that he won't get elected. Laughing Acts Enthusiast
12/9/17 1:12 pm

Post Cojak
I hate to see the media pick this one. I still cannot get over more congressmen and high profile folk getting up in arms about past actions when Teddy, womanized, got drunk, ran off the road, swan to the other side and did not report the accident with a woman inside the car immediately and his past did not matter and he became an ICON in our illustrious congress.

Funny groping takes precedence over drowning! Shocked

Yeah I now that is not the subject of the OP, but it should be the subject in the media if they are ready to compare.... Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/9/17 4:02 pm

Post Cojak Change Agent
Don't remember Teddy. Would not have voted for him either. Acts Enthusiast
12/9/17 5:00 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Sham FNC poll released today has Jones up by TEN while an Emmerson poll taken over the same period and released today has Moore up by NINE. The same Emmerson poll had Moore up by only 3 on December 4. FNC is trying to depress Moore turnout.
12/11/17 10:58 am

Post UncleJD
If Moore loses, look for every Republican to be accused of something ancient and unverifiable. Its all too easy. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/11/17 12:02 pm

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
If Moore loses, look for every Republican to be accused of something ancient and unverifiable. Its all too easy.

This is one of those danged if you do danged if you don't type things. BUT Most likely you are right. They are already coming out of the wood work to hang the president.

Funny these media elections. Strange the actions of the mobs to tear down statues for past sins (in their opinion). And in the heart of our congress on one side there stand Tall Old Teddy Kennedy and no one dares throw the first stone to sully his fine reputation as the ICON!

BUT back to the comment, You are probably correct!
12/11/17 7:28 pm

Post Re: Voting In Alabama Dean Steenburgh
Change Agent wrote:
Going to the polls December 12th. I'm going to ask for the ballot that doesn't have baby killers or sexual predators. Last two times I had to tell them whether I was Democrat or Republican. I told them Republican. Going to be more difficult this go around. Embarassed

Is there a convicted sexual predator running for the senate?

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
12/11/17 9:15 pm

Post Re: Voting In Alabama diakoneo
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

I guess these out of state influences have got some folks in the Heart of Dixie fooled.

No, there are no convicted sexual predators running for senate. I have never seen an election like this one. Going tomorrow to vote for the only true moral choice:

ROY MOORE
No elector votes in a senate race. Write ins, 3rd parties etc. no good.

After the election if there is proof Roy Moore is a child predator, pedophile, groper...whatever... then he can be recalled and the REPUBLICAN governor of Alabama can choose another candidate and we can do this again. If pro abortion gun grabber Doug Jones gets in he will finish out the term. NOT GOOD!
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/11/17 9:27 pm

Post Re: Voting In Alabama Cojak
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

It is a very serious problem when you would have to ask that question isn't it?

Embarassed
12/11/17 9:58 pm

Post bonnie knox
Well, Teddy wasn't convicted, either, lol.

Folks have to vote their own conscience. Each person can only answer for himself.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/11/17 10:13 pm

Post Re: Voting In Alabama UncleJD
diakoneo wrote:

After the election if there is proof Roy Moore is a child predator, pedophile, groper...whatever... then he can be recalled and the REPUBLICAN governor of Alabama can choose another candidate and we can do this again. If pro abortion gun grabber Doug Jones gets in he will finish out the term. NOT GOOD!

This is EXACTlY right! It will be interesting to see how much enthusiasm remains for these accusations, my bet is it will be much less once the political motivation has been removed, however if anything is proven, Moore should resign.
12/12/17 9:23 am

Post Re: Voting In Alabama Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
diakoneo wrote:

This is EXACTlY right! It will be interesting to see how much enthusiasm remains for these accusations, my bet is it will be much less once the political motivation has been removed, however if anything is proven, Moore should resign.

A Frank Luntz focus group over the weekend made it clear that 40 years ago teenage girls dating older men was normal 40 years ago and seen as a badge of honor. Unanimously the group also said they thought the Moore accusers were lying. Luntz almost exploded .
12/12/17 11:49 am

Post Gripers or Gropers? Old Time Country Preacher
diakoneo wrote:
if there is proof Roy Moore is a child predator, pedophile, groper...!

God killed a bunch a GRIPERS (Complainers) in the Old Testament, imagine what he would do to GROPERS..............
Acts-pert Poster
12/12/17 12:17 pm

Post diakoneo
This is a test case. If very conservative Alabama allows liberal Republicans and democrats to change an election with accusations from 40 years ago I fear our nation is in far worse shape than we could imagine.

It proves Mitch McConnell does not care about conservative issues but maintaining his power.(Surprise!) And that The corruption in Washington DC cannot be overcome.
12/12/17 12:46 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
diakoneo wrote:
This is a test case. If very conservative Alabama allows liberal Republicans and democrats to change an election with accusations from 40 years ago I fear our nation is in far worse shape than we could imagine.

It proves Mitch McConnell does not care about conservative issues but maintaining his power.(Surprise!) And that The corruption in Washington DC cannot be overcome.

In the final analysis, only the States themselves can effect lasting change in DC. In the end, I still think this country will break apart in the next 10-20 years. We should hope it does.
12/12/17 1:44 pm

Post chestnut ridge
diakoneo wrote:

How would electing Moore change Mitch's leader status?
Acts Enthusiast
12/12/17 3:07 pm

Post From an actual Alabama voter chestnut ridge
Each person has to vote their conscience.

Moore's campaign took off when he ran to the right of Luther Strange. Now, some of you may call Luther the new catch phrase "establishment republican" I don't see that.

So now my state is stuck with a 70 year old twice removed judge with several sexual misconduct charges against him. People outside my state tell me I have to vote for Moore because the other is worse. Not because he is innocent, not because he is 100% better than the guy he defeated in the runoff. Because he stood for the 10 commandments.

Alabama needs to drain the swamp. Bye Roy.........

Alabama needs folks like Gary Palmer......a true conservative, a true christian gentlemen. Spotless character
Acts Enthusiast
12/12/17 3:22 pm

Post Re: From an actual Alabama voter Resident Skeptic
chestnut ridge wrote:
Each person has to vote their conscience.

Moore's campaign took off when he ran to the right of Luther Strange. Now, some of you may call Luther the new catch phrase "establishment republican" I don't see that.

So now my state is stuck with a 70 year old twice removed judge with several sexual misconduct charges against him. People outside my state tell me I have to vote for Moore because the other is worse. Not because he is innocent, not because he is 100% better than the guy he defeated in the runoff. Because he stood for the 10 commandments.

Alabama needs to drain the swamp. Bye Roy.........

Alabama needs folks like Gary Palmer......a true conservative, a true christian gentlemen. Spotless character

There are no charges against Moore.
12/12/17 9:05 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic