Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump Did It Again - This Time Could Cost Us
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: I've Changed My Mind Nature Boy Florida
FG Minister wrote:
You Trumpsters are right. Trump should insult the nut job in North Korea. All diplomacy has failed and its time to stop being nice to that short, fat dictator. Trump should keep pushing his buttons until he snaps and starts firing missiles at Seoul. After 10 million are dead in Seoul, then Rocket Man can start shooting missiles toward California - In fact, Trump should dare him to do it. My apologies to you Trumpsters. You are so right. Trump should mouth off to the guy with nuclear bombs - that is by far the best thing to do. I don't know what I was thinking. My bad.

Somebody told me once, and he was sadly mistaken, if your opponent brings a gun to a knife fight - shut your mouth. But I have learned from the Trumpsters that it is actually best to poke the bear with the gun. I've got to find the guy who told me this and tell him he was wrong. Let the war begin!!

Trump knows how to handle idiots because he is one.
It takes one to know one.
30 years of nice guy stuff has done nothing.
You are so right FG. Trump is right on here.
11/13/17 8:12 am

Post Re: I've Changed My Mind Cojak
FG Minister wrote:
You Trumpsters are right. Trump should insult the nut job in North Korea. All diplomacy has failed and its time to stop being nice to that short, fat dictator. Trump should keep pushing his buttons until he snaps and starts firing missiles at Seoul. After 10 million are dead in Seoul, then Rocket Man can start shooting missiles toward California - In fact, Trump should dare him to do it. My apologies to you Trumpsters. You are so right. Trump should mouth off to the guy with nuclear bombs - that is by far the best thing to do. I don't know what I was thinking. My bad.

Somebody told me once, and he was sadly mistaken, if your opponent brings a gun to a knife fight - shut your mouth. But I have learned from the Trumpsters that it is actually best to poke the bear with the gun. I've got to find the guy who told me this and tell him he was wrong. Let the war begin!!

I did vote for Trump, I actually was hoping he would change his demeanor and become what I think is 'Presidential' he sure did not. I wish his tweeter was broken (most of the time), but your scenario above is way off. IF, just IF an attack was to happen from the mad man, he would never live to try to send a missile to the Pacific Islands or the mainland USA.
Even thought the little guy with the funny hair cut may appear a mad man, I am sure he knows that he is a lot of mouth challenging the USA. Sorta like me Slapping the Hulk and thinking Imma gonna whup him. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/13/17 11:00 am

Post At least... roughridercog
He is not bowing to them.
11/13/17 1:09 pm

Post Re: At least... Cojak
roughridercog wrote:
He is not bowing to them.
Thumb Up
11/13/17 9:09 pm

Post Dont forget our military..... Jamie Noel
FG, our military isnt stuck in the 50's. We have the worlds leading technology monitoring this situation and I can assure you we have vessels in the Sea of Japan and Pacific Ocean with the most capable equipment to shoot nukes from the sky.
11/15/17 3:43 pm

Post Jamie - I'm Sure You Are Correct - Not FG Minister
Sorry, my friend, but every analyst from the military I have heard and read, says Seoul, South Korea will be demolished by N. Korea if a war breaks out. That's why Trump shouldn't poke the bear in Pyongyang. But maybe you know something about our weaponry that the Pentagon doesn't know.

I know so many of the Trumpsters want a war with the dictator of N. Korea, but I love the people of South Korea and don't want to see 12 million of them blown to kingdom come. Call me sentimental, but it looks like a waste of life to me.
Acts-celerater
11/15/17 4:11 pm

Post Re: Jamie - I'm Sure You Are Correct - Not Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
Sorry, my friend, but every analyst from the military I have heard and read, says Seoul, South Korea will be demolished by N. Korea if a war breaks out. That's why Trump shouldn't poke the bear in Pyongyang. But maybe you know something about our weaponry that the Pentagon doesn't know.

I know so many of the Trumpsters want a war with the dictator of N. Korea, but I love the people of South Korea and don't want to see 12 million of them blown to kingdom come. Call me sentimental, but it looks like a waste of life to me.

You remain clueless. What do you think the mission to China was about? Why did China dispatch an envoy to NK this week? Why are you laughably exaggerating the effect of the comment that Trump made could have? Why? Because you are a committed anti-Trumper who has lost all objectivity. You are the brainwashed one, not us.

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 11/15/17 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
11/15/17 5:59 pm

Post Re: Jamie - I'm Sure You Are Correct - Not Cojak
FG Minister wrote:

I know so many of the Trumpsters want a war with the dictator of N. Korea, ....

For some reason I don't see anyone WANTING A WAR some of us are old enough to have talked to men who were there in the early 50's and NEVER want to see that again.

It is foolish to want a 'Civil war' here in the USA or a renewal of hostilities in Korea. Shocked
11/15/17 6:28 pm

Post Re: Jamie - I'm Sure You Are Correct - Not Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
FG Minister wrote:

I know so many of the Trumpsters want a war with the dictator of N. Korea, ....

For some reason I don't see anyone WANTING A WAR some of us are old enough to have talked to men who were there in the early 50's and NEVER want to see that again.

It is foolish to want a 'Civil war' here in the USA or a renewal of hostilities in Korea. Shocked

FG Minister lives in a parallel universe. Trump is trying to keep us out of a war with Russia, something all of FG's RINO heroes want.
11/15/17 8:49 pm

Post Cojak
I know this is not about Russia, but I will go on record agreeing with Trump that it is stupid to NOT seek good relations with Russia.

Personnally as many elections that the /cia has been involved in to try to sway another country's vote OUR way, we are sorta two faced to be jumping on the band wagon against Russia. We should just guard against it in the future. So far no one has said Russian influence decided the race.

Sorry to jump on on a rabbit trail

But I half way support Trump and do not think he wants war with NK or anyone else. At least that is my opinion. I have been wrong acouple times here and in my own life. Embarassed
11/15/17 9:06 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
I know this is not about Russia, but I will go on record agreeing with Trump that it is stupid to NOT seek good relations with Russia.

Personnally as many elections that the /cia has been involved in to try to sway another country's vote OUR way, we are sorta two faced to be jumping on the band wagon against Russia. We should just guard against it in the future. So far no one has said Russian influence decided the race.

Sorry to jump on on a rabbit trail

But I half way support Trump and do not think he wants war with NK or anyone else. At least that is my opinion. I have been wrong acouple times here and in my own life. Embarassed

I still think FG is a parody.
11/15/17 9:19 pm

Post What do the Polls Say? FG Minister
From the Associated Press - NORC Center for Public Affairs Research: "North Korea’s nuclear weapons development is spooking most Americans, and two-thirds of them say President Donald Trump’s war of words with the isolated nation’s leader is making the situation worse. Less than 1 in 10 thinks Trump’s comments are making it better."

75% of Americans believe Trumps words are making the N. Korea situation worse! Let me explain this to the Trumpsters - this means 75 people are with me, and 25 are with you. But get this, only one in ten thinks his words are making things better. (I think some on this board make up that small minority).

Now we wait for the Trumpsters to trash the poll, and the beliefs of the majority of Americans. Sorry Trumpsters, I am right on this one! But please argue with me - I love it - especially when the facts are on my side!
Acts-celerater
11/16/17 6:11 pm

Post Re: What do the Polls Say? Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
From the Associated Press - NORC Center for Public Affairs Research: "North Korea’s nuclear weapons development is spooking most Americans, and two-thirds of them say President Donald Trump’s war of words with the isolated nation’s leader is making the situation worse. Less than 1 in 10 thinks Trump’s comments are making it better."

75% of Americans believe Trumps words are making the N. Korea situation worse! Let me explain this to the Trumpsters - this means 75 people are with me, and 25 are with you. But get this, only one in ten thinks his words are making things better. (I think some on this board make up that small minority).

Now we wait for the Trumpsters to trash the poll, and the beliefs of the majority of Americans. Sorry Trumpsters, I am right on this one! But please argue with me - I love it - especially when the facts are on my side!

The poll did not say Trump's comments make us closer to nuclear war. You are in deep need of a therapist.
11/16/17 6:37 pm

Post What? FG Minister
What do you think people are worried about if it's not a nuclear war?? A snowball fight?? You just can't admit that Trump is exacerbating the situation with N. Korea. Get back to your Kool-Aid. Man you need help.

Last edited by FG Minister on 11/17/17 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerater
11/16/17 7:30 pm

Post Re: What? Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
What do you think people are worried about if it's not a nuclear war?? A snowball fight?? You just can't admit that Trump us exacerbating the situation with N. Korea. Get back to your Kool-Aid. Man you need help.

Here's what you are trying to do. The fact is, this jerk in NK has been pickin a fight for some time, threatening war, making threats, testing weapons, etc.
Trump makes a return jab, and you focus on THAT as the lit fuse. But that is what your delusion does to your mind. So now, when this idiot launches a barrage on Seoul, you can blame Trump. If only Trump had not called Kim fat!!

You make think you are brilliant, but in the words of Foghorn Leghorn, you are about as sharp as a bowling ball.
11/16/17 7:47 pm

Post Mr. Churchill Said FG Minister
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. Acts-celerater
11/17/17 7:57 am

Post Re: Mr. Churchill Said Cojak
FG Minister wrote:
The truth is incontrovertible. ....there it is.

ain't it the truth. Cool

The truth in all this is somewhere in the middle of the Mess!
11/17/17 11:21 am

Post Cojak
Of course I had to look up 'incontrovertible'. It isn't one of my every day words. But it means what I assumed it did. I still say, that TRUTH is somewhere in the middle. Embarassed
11/17/17 11:24 am

Post Re: Mr. Churchill Said Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Awful early to be drinking.
11/17/17 1:13 pm

Post bonnie knox
Ha! It's 5:00 o'clock SOMEWHERE! [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/17/17 1:50 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic