Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump Did It Again - This Time Could Cost Us
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump Did It Again - This Time Could Cost Us FG Minister
Once again, Mr. Trump has tweeted, but this time it could cost millions of lives. I have ranted on this board about the unpresidential behavior of Mr. Trump and the Trumpsters come to his side no matter what he says or does. This time, when the dictator of North Korea called him old, Trump called him short and fat. Tit for tat. You call me a name, I'll call you one. Nah nah nah nah nah.

The problem is that this short and fat nut job has nuclear weapons. What's even worse is that Mr. Trump knows that. Mr. Trump also knows that millions of South Koreans are in the line of fire and possible the west coast of America. But he doesn't care. His thin-skinned, undisciplined proclivities could get a lot of people killed. The Trumpsters will give their tired old stance - I like it when Trump gives them "what for." Yeah, it's the red meat you love. But only an idiot stands in a dark alley looking down the barrel of a gun and calls the gun holder "short and fat." Could we please get an adult in the White House before this one sets the world on fire?
Acts-celerater
11/12/17 7:38 am

Post The world is on fire ... Mat
The world is on fire, and as much as I would like to hear less from Trump and see more legislation, Trump's words did not bring about the nuclear program in NK. That happened under Bush and Obama (the great wordsmith according to liberals). We have negotiated, given aid, compromised, restrained our military (look up the USS Pueblo for one), tried diplomacy and out right pay offs. Yet when Trump came in to office, the NK had nuclear weapons.

The number of countries with nuclear weapons is about to multiply, and I think this will include Japan, Iran, Saudi, perhaps South Korea as well. No, its not Trump's and I for one am not willing to pay other countries to "promise" not to use their nukes on US, because other countries will want to join that club.

They got a nut - we got a nut - they hit SK, Japan or the West Coast of the US - our nut wipes out every last North Korean. That's why China and Russia need to remove that short, fat, madman of a dictator. I would rather see China run NK outright.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
11/12/17 9:03 am

Post I don't trust in politicians..... spartanfan
But I will say that if some people would pray for whoever the president is more than they rant about his shortcomings (presidents past and present) - then we would be much better off in the long run. I am so sick of political activists blowing up social media with fruitless criticism. Have a great day! Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
11/12/17 9:07 am

Post Re: Trump Did It Again - This Time Could Cost Us Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
Once again, Mr. Trump has tweeted, but this time it could cost millions of lives. I have ranted on this board about the unpresidential behavior of Mr. Trump and the Trumpsters come to his side no matter what he says or does. This time, when the dictator of North Korea called him old, Trump called him short and fat. Tit for tat. You call me a name, I'll call you one. Nah nah nah nah nah.

The problem is that this short and fat nut job has nuclear weapons. What's even worse is that Mr. Trump knows that. Mr. Trump also knows that millions of South Koreans are in the line of fire and possible the west coast of America. But he doesn't care. His thin-skinned, undisciplined proclivities could get a lot of people killed. The Trumpsters will give their tired old stance - I like it when Trump gives them "what for." Yeah, it's the red meat you love. But only an idiot stands in a dark alley looking down the barrel of a gun and calls the gun holder "short and fat." Could we please get an adult in the White House before this one sets the world on fire?

You sound completely hysterical, grasping for straws. This administration is bending over backwards not to go to war in Korea. Is this the best you can do? Why was your attack not aimed at Kim for calling Trump old? No, Trump jabs back at Kim and you just go ballistic.

What's causing problems in Korea is North Korea's fanatical communist ideology, not Trump. Getting right back in Kim's face is actually making him back down, in spite of his outward rhetoric.

Oh my. I still cannot believe this post. It's like a parody . It's frightening to think you are actually serious.
11/12/17 9:37 am

Post Dave Dorsey
One of them is a lunatic tyrant and the other is the leader of the free world.

No one's giving Kim a hard time because this is expected bombast. What's embarrassing is that the leader of the free world and the president of the United States is behaving the same way.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/12/17 1:31 pm

Post UncleJD
How long do you think we should pacify this monster Mr. Chamberlain? Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/12/17 3:40 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
One of them is a lunatic tyrant and the other is the leader of the free world.

No one's giving Kim a hard time because this is expected bombast. What's embarrassing is that the leader of the free world and the president of the United States is behaving the same way.

No, he is not acting the same way. Please, stop. He's publically making light of a bully. Using some levity is a good way to show a bully how unintimidating he is.
11/12/17 3:45 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
UncleJD wrote:
How long do you think we should pacify this monster Mr. Chamberlain?

To whom is this directed?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/12/17 5:21 pm

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
How long do you think we should pacify this monster Mr. Chamberlain?

To whom is this directed?

To the topic, and those who think we should pacify an insane dictator. That was tried before.

I'd rather get it over with than leave it alone until he has enough nukes to carry out a real threat. As it stands he'd probably blow up half of his own country just trying to get one in the air.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/12/17 6:38 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
UncleJD wrote:
To the topic, and those who think we should pacify an insane dictator. That was tried before.

I'd rather get it over with than leave it alone until he has enough nukes to carry out a real threat. As it stands he'd probably blow up half of his own country just trying to get one in the air.

Who in this thread is advocating pacification?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/12/17 6:54 pm

Post I advocate 'em spartanfan
Yes I think pacifiers are needed for all of those haters of the POTUS! We are supposed to pray for those in authority whether we voted for them or not and those babes who can't understand that Scripture probably need pacifiers. I recommend them Smile Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
11/12/17 7:09 pm

Post Something to consider... Aaron Scott
I, too, would prefer much greater moderation in Trump's tweets. But think about this: All the "diplomatic" language of earlier administrations has done NOTHING.

Since that doesn't work...maybe Trump's much harsher language might make North Korea consider that they could really be in imminent danger of being destroyed. If nice, moderate words worked, there would be no issue with Norh Korea.

Last edited by Aaron Scott on 11/13/17 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/12/17 7:36 pm

Post Cojak
I think what he said was something like, 'Why would he call me old, I DID NOT call him short and fat'.

I do think name calling is silly and childish. But it has been proven that the Dictator on the other side is mouthy. And he is a lot of talk. O course we are not treating them like Zimbabwe, WE KNOW what they have and are monitoring the problem closely. It takes more than just words to launch a REAL attack. If that movement starts we will have to act without Russia or China.

Of coirse Trump could listen to Chelsea Manning, I am sure the traitor pardoned by the previous President has it all in a row, what ever he/she thinks.

Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/12/17 7:58 pm

Post Re: Something to consider... Dave Dorsey
Aaron Scott wrote:
I, too, would prefer much greater moderation in Trump's tweets. But think about this: All the "diplomatic" language of earlier administrations have done NOTHING.

This is a false dichotomy. The complaint is with the childish nonsense, not the alleged toughness. Churchill was tough. Reagan was tough. But both spoke to their adversaries like adults.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/12/17 8:14 pm

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:

Who in this thread is advocating pacification?

really? The tone of the OP is "Oh No! Trump said mean things to KJU, now we're going to die, he should be nice!"

Pacification has been the theme of the last 20+ years with NK, it got us to a nuclear capable madman at the helm over there.
11/12/17 8:17 pm

Post Re: Something to consider... UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:
I, too, would prefer much greater moderation in Trump's tweets. But think about this: All the "diplomatic" language of earlier administrations have done NOTHING.

This is a false dichotomy. The complaint is with the childish nonsense, not the alleged toughness. Churchill was tough. Reagan was tough. But both spoke to their adversaries like adults.

no its not, and I can't wait until the next one

Last edited by UncleJD on 11/12/17 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
11/12/17 8:18 pm

Post Re: Something to consider... Dave Dorsey
UncleJD wrote:
no its not

Your very convincing argument has shown me the error of my ways. Thanks!
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/12/17 8:19 pm

Post Re: Something to consider... UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
no its not

Your very convincing argument has shown me the error of my ways. Thanks!

because I didn't say "false dichotomy"?
11/12/17 8:20 pm

Post Re: Something to consider... Cojak
Aaron Scott wrote:

Since that doesn't work...maybe Trump's much harsher language might make North Korea consider that they could really be in imminent danger of being destroyed. If nice, moderate words worked, there would be no issue with Norh Korea.

Good comment.
Trump might appear trigger happy or ignorant of what CAN happen, he may be childish, but he ain't stupid. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/12/17 9:11 pm

Post I've Changed My Mind FG Minister
You Trumpsters are right. Trump should insult the nut job in North Korea. All diplomacy has failed and its time to stop being nice to that short, fat dictator. Trump should keep pushing his buttons until he snaps and starts firing missiles at Seoul. After 10 million are dead in Seoul, then Rocket Man can start shooting missiles toward California - In fact, Trump should dare him to do it. My apologies to you Trumpsters. You are so right. Trump should mouth off to the guy with nuclear bombs - that is by far the best thing to do. I don't know what I was thinking. My bad.

Somebody told me once, and he was sadly mistaken, if your opponent brings a gun to a knife fight - shut your mouth. But I have learned from the Trumpsters that it is actually best to poke the bear with the gun. I've got to find the guy who told me this and tell him he was wrong. Let the war begin!!
Acts-celerater
11/13/17 7:29 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic