Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump blasts Gillespie

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump blasts Gillespie Resident Skeptic
FG Minister will think this an example of wrongdoing and un-Presidential behavior on the part of Trump. I think it is an example of the kind of public humiliation that anti-Trump RINOs need a good dose of.
Quote:

"Ed Gillespie worked hard but did not embrace me or what I stand for. Don’t forget, Republicans won 4 out of 4 House seats, and with the economy doing record numbers, we will continue to win, even bigger than before!"

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 11/8/17 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
11/7/17 9:01 pm

Post Cojak
RS, I really think this is not a PLUS for Trump, but more an error. I had hoped as a business man he would bring some conservative ideas into play using his business head. But that he would also understand that in business you can burn your bridges behind you, in running this country you may get away with burning some, but most should be some behind the door 'bargaining or using that Art of the deal stuff he is supposed to be so famous for.'

By burning McCAin we still have ObamaCare. And probably much more. In life , especially, you do not slap your party members then expect their support.

I might be wrong, but I don't think so. I haven't closed the door on Trump, but as they say, 'The Jury is still out' for me.

I wish his tweeeter was smashed and he would do New conferences. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/7/17 11:16 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Big loss for Republicans and Trump.

Obamacare will stay law of land. Repeal and replace,is dead.

Republicans have no ideas...and have been exposed...by Trump.

1,year left until democrat takeover...hope we get,some supreme justices by then....it is all we conservatives have left to hope for.
11/8/17 5:27 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Big loss for Republicans and Trump.

Obamacare will stay law of land. Repeal and replace,is dead.

Republicans have no ideas...and have been exposed...by Trump.

1,year left until democrat takeover...hope we get,some supreme justices by then....it is all we conservatives have left to hope for.

If this is such a huge loss for Trump, then why weren't the 4 GOP Congressional wins a victory for Trump? Why would we expect occupied Virginia or deep-blue New Jersey to vote GOP for governor? In losing Virginia in 2016, we gained Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan.

I do agree with you, however, that Trump has exposed the GOP for what it really is. But I doubt people will want to vote in Dems to impeach Trump.
11/8/17 10:16 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic