Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Well you could push me over with a feather...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Well you could push me over with a feather... Cojak
Today I read of two folk who had something good to say about President Trump.

1. Former President Carter said Trump was mistreated by the press. Trump is doing a pretty good job. He also said in effect the Russian/Trump probe was useless. He believes if there was a Russian influence it was too minor to have made a difference in the election.
2. McConnell said: Trumps goals are OUR goals. We are on the same page. The president is not given enough credit for the non-legislative successes he has had.

Someone even said the TAx cuts would pass.

But honestly I think CArter did describe Trumps administration well. He should know about the press, it was not good to Carter but not to the limit the media is against Trump.

I have stated many time on this forum, I ain't really happy with Trump. He does appear juvenile at times, I think the press truly enjoys gettin his hackles up so he will lash out in a juvenile way. he takes the bait too easily, methinks. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/22/17 9:12 pm

Post Re: Well you could push me over with a feather... UncleJD
Cojak wrote:
Today I read of two folk who had something good to say about President Trump.

1. Former President Carter said Trump was mistreated by the press. Trump is doing a pretty good job. He also said in effect the Russian/Trump probe was useless. He believes if there was a Russian influence it was too minor to have made a difference in the election.
2. McConnell said: Trumps goals are OUR goals. We are on the same page. The president is not given enough credit for the non-legislative successes he has had.

Someone even said the TAx cuts would pass.

But honestly I think CArter did describe Trumps administration well. He should know about the press, it was not good to Carter but not to the limit the media is against Trump.

I have stated many time on this forum, I ain't really happy with Trump. He does appear juvenile at times, I think the press truly enjoys gettin his hackles up so he will lash out in a juvenile way. he takes the bait too easily, methinks. Shocked

His presidency and the continued success of the GOP relies on this tax deal. If its bad for the middle-class (as I believe it is "as proposed" because of the state and local exemptions mostly), then they will all fail. If they fix that part of it and hit a homerun with business taxes, then I believe we'll have another 6 years of Republican controlled government. Trump is not my favorite president by far, but a divided Republican party will only give the Democrats unlimited power to shape this country as they wish. We need a WIN!
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/23/17 9:27 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic