Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

It Sounds Like REIGN (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post It Sounds Like REIGN (L) doyle
While looking on YouTube for some Gmail Contacts Info, I came across a beautiful version of the song "Give Me Jesus." The couple doing the song looks like they may be Mennonite. The lovely setting and the simplicity of their presentation, is beautiful. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmR0z4EWUjw

As the song begins, the written words "It Sounds Like Reign" came up. I really enjoy a play on words. "It Sounds Like Reign" will preach. Yep, you are probably doing right now what I did when seeing the phrase - start thinking of Scriptures with the word "reign" in them.

"If we endure, we shall also reign with Him (2 Timothy 2:12) or, "The LORD will reign forever, Your God O Zion to all generations. Praise the Lord! (Psalm 146:10).

Sending the thought along in case you can use it. Blessings.

Doyle
writedoyle@gmail.com
10/17/17 2:45 pm

Post I preached a series for the last two weeks on this verse brotherjames
Roman's 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Where are we seated? In Christ. Where is He seated? In the heavenlies. Ergo, we are seated in Him in the the heavelies. When are we seated? When we believe, NOW! What Adam gave away, Jesus restored today. He gave us power and authority over every work of the enemy now. Luke 9: 1 & Luke 10. We reign with Him, today, in this life.
Acts-celerater
10/18/17 6:51 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic