Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

How Many Were Healed Here Tonight--Lots of Hands

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post How Many Were Healed Here Tonight--Lots of Hands Link
I went to a healing crusade a month or two ago in a certain southeast Asian country. It was put on by a Pentecostal denomination I hadn't heard of. I felt like this was the first time I'd been to a Pentecostal church in that country, in spite of having been in a number of COG affiliated churches. This was the first one that sang hymns that sounded like the ones I grew up with that had the same style. The COGs often call themselves Charismatic.

During the meeting, they showed a filmed testimony of a woman who had been healed. They had people praying for various ailments. They told the people to declare in faith that they were healed.

After telling them that, a little while later, they asked at the end of the meeting who had been healed. Lots of hands shot up. Someone in a wheelchair raised their hand. They were still in the wheelchair.

If you tell people to say they are healed, in faith, to believe God, in order to get healed, then ask who was healed, you might get a lot of hands going up.

If you tell people to come up on stage if they have been healed, but tell everyone who is sick to confess that they are healed, in faith, you may get people using crutches and wheelchairs up on stage.
10/11/17 7:41 am

Post Re: How Many Were Healed Here Tonight--Lots of Hands Old Time Country Preacher
Link wrote:

After telling them that, a little while later, they asked at the end of the meeting who had been healed. Lots of hands shot up. Someone in a wheelchair raised their hand. They were still in the wheelchair.

Several possibilities, Link.

1. There was no other place to sit, so the person remained seated in the wheelchair.

2. The healing was in some area unrelated to the ailment that caused the person to be in the wheelchair. For example, they were healed of cataracts, but not the paralyzed legs.

3. The person was so overcome with joy and bewilderment at being healed, he had to sit there a while and process it all, then stood up later.

4. The persons faith was inadequate, insufficient, indeed lacking, so it's all his fault he is still in the chair.

5. In the sovereign plan of God, something we will never fully comprehend, God has a purpose (eg, Joni Tada) that will only be revealed in eternity.
Acts-pert Poster
10/11/17 8:18 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic