Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Why nothing here about CHARLOTTESVILLE??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post UncleJD
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
If they did not cover it, they would catch a lot of flak for that too. A reporter is subject to criticism no matter what he does or doesn't report on.

I understand, but don't you find it interesting that all those that will spin this as hard as they can to advance leftist propaganda and cast all conservatives as villains who secretly support the KKK, etc... are the majority on all but one major media company?
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/17/17 2:41 pm

Post Chicago27
It's time for evangelicals to wake up and realize that the guy they pushed so hard for is not up to the job. At least, somebody take his Twitter away. He looks like a moron almost every time he tweets. But, you knew he was a smart aleck bully when your nominated him. He is killing the GOP. Wake up, people! Friendly Face
8/17/17 3:15 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Chicago27 wrote:
It's time for evangelicals to wake up and realize that the guy they pushed so hard for is not up to the job. At least, somebody take his Twitter away. He looks like a moron almost every time he tweets. But, you knew he was a smart aleck bully when your nominated him. He is killing the GOP. Wake up, people!

BBBAAAHHHAAAHHAAA!!

The GOP is a myth and you are a fool to believe they have any of our best interests at heart. I stand with Trump because he can dish out more than the left and RINO's can throw at him.
8/17/17 3:30 pm

Post Chicago27
He is killing the GOP. I'm not a fool. I see what is happening.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-08-17/key-republican-calls-for-radical-changes-in-trump-s-presidency
Friendly Face
8/17/17 3:38 pm

Post UncleJD
Chicago27 wrote:

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-08-17/key-republican-calls-for-radical-changes-in-trump-s-presidency

I was extremely vocal in my disdain of Trump during the primaries but I voted for him for the SCOTUS and well, Hillary. But its not Trump that is killing the GOP, you're talking about the GOP who claimed "unity" against Obamacare and yet can't come up with anything they'd agree on in 8 years of planning and now a majority in all 3 branches! They are losers on their own. One of the only bright spots in this is Trump's ability to at least stand up to them. While I don't think he's actually helped the party, I don't blame him for the self-implosion going on. If you think the Republicans have it bad, you haven't been paying attention to the Dems though. They haven't won a single race in congress and are even losing existing governors who are fleeing their party in droves thanks to the hard-left they are taking.
8/17/17 3:47 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
Chicago27 wrote:

I was extremely vocal in my disdain of Trump during the primaries but I voted for him for the SCOTUS and well, Hillary. But its not Trump that is killing the GOP, you're talking about the GOP who claimed "unity" against Obamacare and yet can't come up with anything they'd agree on in 8 years of planning and now a majority in all 3 branches! They are losers on their own. One of the only bright spots in this is Trump's ability to at least stand up to them. While I don't think he's actually helped the party, I don't blame him for the self-implosion going on. If you think the Republicans have it bad, you haven't been paying attention to the Dems though. They haven't won a single race in congress and are even losing existing governors who are fleeing their party in droves thanks to the hard-left they are taking.

Exactly.
8/17/17 3:51 pm

Post Chicago27
Trump is no statesman and has not a clue how to communicate in a sane manner. He will not make it 4 years, thankfully. Friendly Face
8/17/17 4:18 pm

Post Cojak
Chicago27 wrote:
Trump is no statesman and has not a clue how to communicate in a sane manner. He will not make it 4 years, thankfully.

I don't know 27, but I do think that 90% of politicians (folks in power) would have thrown in the towel a long time ago if they has the 'junk' thrown at them 'hourly' that has been thrown at Trump. I agree he is no statesman but I gotta hand it to him for the grit.

Of course I was hoping for more, but he is sorta in the same position as Carter. All the points on his side, but many of his own party didn't like him. With out the support of YOUR congress I guess you have to 'Tweet' and I for one despise the term even. Embarassed Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/17/17 4:27 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Chicago27 wrote:
Trump is no statesman and has not a clue how to communicate in a sane manner. He will not make it 4 years, thankfully.

The only way he won't make it four years is if you guys kill him. I say "you guys" because it will be deep-state Republicans that do it. Then you will feel the wrath of the people.
8/17/17 4:28 pm

Post bradfreeman
We overcome evil (racism, hatred, bigotry, etc.) with good...not with violence, sarcasm, finger-pointing, name-calling, rhetoric or church-speak.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
8/17/17 5:25 pm

Post Chicago27
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Chicago27 wrote:

The only way he won't make it four years is if you guys kill him. I say "you guys" because it will be deep-state Republicans that do it. Then you will feel the wrath of the people.

I'm not a Republican, thank you.
Friendly Face
8/17/17 5:27 pm

Post Cojak
Chicago27 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Chicago27 wrote:

Hey 27, I just knew there was something missing! Wink

U must be one of them Liberty guys! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/17/17 5:41 pm

Post UncleJD
Chicago27 wrote:

No, thank you
8/17/17 5:57 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Give it 2 weeks.

The radical left will be caught killing more cops or Congressmen - and we will see Trump say - I told you so.

How can the Dallas cop killing be ignored when comparing the murderous thuggery of the right and left crazies?

Trump looks like the clown Dems said he would be.
Trump is the only one to push the Rep agenda - just like we knew he would be.

It's a wash.

Reps will be voted out over healthcare - not Trump.
8/17/17 6:41 pm

Post Da Sheik
Wyatt, my apologies if I caused offense. I know there are good people who work for the media. I also know there are many who seek to create the news- not just report it. I'm certain you're in the former category. Acts Enthusiast
8/17/17 7:42 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
No offense taken, Sheik. Just chiming in. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/17/17 7:49 pm

Post Charlottesville Change Agent
Trumps take on Charlottesville is typical of the way he has been before elected. Evangelicals who voted for him were not willing to look at his actions in the past. Evangelicals pronounced him saved and called by God to do God's work. Prophets talked about his Cyrus annointing. Evangelicals then started blaming Democrats and Republicans on Capitol Hill for Trumps problems.

The truth is that Trump is causing his own problems. What comes out of his mouth and the cronies around him cause his problems.

If you voted for him admit you made a mistake. Then get over it.
Acts Enthusiast
8/18/17 12:38 pm

Post Re: Charlottesville Resident Skeptic
Change Agent wrote:
Trumps take on Charlottesville is typical of the way he has been before elected. Evangelicals who voted for him were not willing to look at his actions in the past. Evangelicals pronounced him saved and called by God to do God's work. Prophets talked about his Cyrus annointing. Evangelicals then started blaming Democrats and Republicans on Capitol Hill for Trumps problems.

The truth is that Trump is causing his own problems. What comes out of his mouth and the cronies around him cause his problems.

If you voted for him admit you made a mistake. Then get over it.

I stand by him now more than ever. Any other GOP President would have his tail between his legs and be ordering all Confederate markers removed from battlefields. AT LAST someone who stands up to the snakes!! You really don't realize how outnumbered you are.
8/18/17 3:17 pm

Post Chicago27
He has totally blown it and will never get it back. Politicians will shy away from him because they know they will lose if they back him. The saddest thing of all is the so-called evangelicals backing him. It's an embarrassment for the church. Friendly Face
8/18/17 5:01 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Chicago27 wrote:
He has totally blown it and will never get it back. Politicians will shy away from him because they know they will lose if they back him. The saddest thing of all is the so-called evangelicals backing him. It's an embarrassment for the church.

You guys have been making such claims since the day he announced he was running. You've never been right. You were wrong then and you are wrong now. But will you ever learn?

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 8/18/17 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
8/18/17 5:33 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic